Bernie Sanders Agrees to Debate Donald Trump

Old 05-26-2016, 09:03 AM
n/a

Default Bernie Sanders Agrees to Debate Donald Trump

Bernie Sanders Agrees to Debate Donald Trump - NBC News

Here's my plan:

1] Make a hat out of Doritis

2] Let everyone know that in my opinion this debate will never happen. Trump has nothing to gain and everything to lose.

3] Announce that if it does happen, I'll eat my hat.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:33 AM
n/a

Who cares about Bernie? He is a joke that backfired on the DNC. He is a thorn in their flesh and it located in a spot that they can't seem to reach. Bernie is just an SNL joke that everyone is laughing at but the children. The children love him because the dirty old man is offering them candy.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Who cares about Bernie?
Trump does.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:41 AM
n/a

And this person thinks Trump has nothing to lose, and Sanders and Clinton have everything to lose. hmmmmm
What the hell are you doing, Bernie? The Vermont senator inexplicably agrees to debate Donald Trump - Salon.com

Now all of this debate talk may be just that – talk. Nothing formal has been announced and it’s entirely likely this never happens. Indeed, there are reports today that Trump is backing off his comments. If true, I’m not sure why. This is a no-lose proposition for him. It doesn’t matter how poorly he performs, his supporters won’t care and Republicans aren’t switching sides. This is an opportunity for Trump to take the sledgehammer to Clinton alongside a fellow Democrat.

From Sanders’s perspective, it’s not clear what’s to be gained. Even if he thrashes Trump at the debate, nothing changes. He might get a bump in the polls and perhaps even win California narrowly, but he’ll still lose the Democratic nomination. Worse still, he’ll lose any credibility he has within the party, and thus any chance he has to improve it. Whether he wants to or not, Sanders will be forced in a debate like this – by the moderator and his opponent – to bash Clinton and the Democratic Party.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:04 AM
n/a

Trump should tell Bernie to come back when he can win against Hillary. Then he can play in the majors, but not until then.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bernie-finger.jpg (57.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-26-2016, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump should tell Bernie to come back when he can win against Hillary. Then he can play in the majors, but not until then.
You are right. It's in HRC's best interest he doesn't split the dems any more then he has already.
Old 05-26-2016, 02:06 PM
n/a

Trump isn't stupid enough to debate Sanders. No matter how much charity money can be made.
Old 05-26-2016, 02:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump isn't stupid enough to debate Sanders. No matter how much charity money can be made.
I hope you are right. It is a distraction that would have no positive aspect. It anything, it could only help Hillary, at most and give Bernie credibility at the least. I see no benefit for Trump.
Old 05-28-2016, 08:05 AM
n/a

Bob Arum offers $20 million for Trump-Sanders debate - Washington Times

What if Trump wins the debate? He has a lot to gain.
No one from either side is even suggesting that may happen.
Sanders supporters are not promising to vote for Hillary.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:10 AM
n/a

Trump isn't going to debate Bernie. You don't debate the opposing party during a primary and the primaries are still going on. Trump would have nothing to gain by debating now. He is the winner, so he will debate ONLY the opposing winner, not the whole team.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump isn't going to debate Bernie. You don't debate the opposing party during a primary and the primaries are still going on. Trump would have nothing to gain by debating now. He is the winner, so he will debate ONLY the opposing winner, not the whole team.
Donald Trump agrees to debate with Bernie Sanders - NY Daily News

Trump liked the idea of a debate. Watch the video. Why won't his handlers let him be himself? That's how he won in the first place.

Tags
hat, happen, trump, debate, gain

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.