Betting Odds - not polls

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-17-2016, 11:21 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Betting Odds - not polls

Election betting odds are now showing that Hillary Clinton has a 74.4 percent chance of being the next President.

Donald Trump is limping in at a 20 percent chance of being the next President.

The professional gamblers (yes, they do make a living doing this) are picking Hillary.

Not a partisan choosing here - just what the professional odds makers are saying.
  #2  
Old 06-17-2016, 11:29 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Dj vu
  #3  
Old 06-17-2016, 11:38 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

They too...know the game is fixed.
  #4  
Old 06-17-2016, 11:57 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

If you bet $3 on Hillary you will win $1 if she wins. Put up 30 grand and in 1 day you will make 10 grand.
That's not a fix. It's a good rate of return.
  #5  
Old 06-17-2016, 12:49 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

If betting odds are such a good indicator then why aren't more people winning at the race track than lose....yes including those who buy the odds makers sheets from the so called experts.

The only sure winner is the odds maker(s).
Remembe Clinton's MI forecast?
  #6  
Old 06-17-2016, 01:42 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If betting odds are such a good indicator then why aren't more people winning at the race track than lose....yes including those who buy the odds makers sheets from the so called experts.

The only sure winner is the odds maker(s).
Remembe Clinton's MI forecast?
Ask someone to explain to you how gambling odds work.
  #7  
Old 06-17-2016, 01:49 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Give it another month and the odds will change. Two weeks ago, Trump was leading over Chillary. It's still a long way before Nov 8.
  #8  
Old 06-17-2016, 02:01 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Give it another month and the odds will change. Two weeks ago, Trump was leading over Chillary. It's still a long way before Nov 8.
Maybe in the polls but not in the betting odds. I've been watching them and they are pretty steady.
  #9  
Old 06-17-2016, 03:51 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Maybe in the polls but not in the betting odds. I've been watching them and they are pretty steady.
Absolutely true!

Polls are manipulated for whatever group does them. Betting odds are all about money. The politics have nothing to do with betting odds.
  #10  
Old 06-17-2016, 06:15 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Ask someone to explain to you how gambling odds work.
And what the is that supposed to prove?

In addition to making a wrong presumption that one does not.

Typical twist of another's viewpoint or post to make a point or further an agenda!!!
  #11  
Old 06-17-2016, 06:24 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And what the is that supposed to prove?

In addition to making a wrong presumption that one does not.

Typical twist of another's viewpoint or post to make a point or further an agenda!!!
It means they don't understand how betting works. Explain it to them?

BTW just curse, TOTV will block it out for you. Either way it's not shocking now that we're all past 12.
  #12  
Old 06-17-2016, 06:26 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

#%& %&( @##

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
  #13  
Old 06-18-2016, 04:29 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Absolutely true!

Polls are manipulated for whatever group does them. Betting odds are all about money. The politics have nothing to do with betting odds.
Politics has everything to do with it. They know the "race" is fixed.
  #14  
Old 06-18-2016, 07:07 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Election betting odds are now showing that Hillary Clinton has a 74.4 percent chance of being the next President.

Donald Trump is limping in at a 20 percent chance of being the next President.

The professional gamblers (yes, they do make a living doing this) are picking Hillary.

Not a partisan choosing here - just what the professional odds makers are saying.
I hope they are right. We need Hillary Clinton over the con man Donald Trump.
  #15  
Old 06-18-2016, 07:25 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I hope they are right. We need Hillary Clinton over the con man Donald Trump.
What an idiotic joke. To suggest that anyone could compare to the Clinton con's is ludicrous. You are definitely not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. But, you are not alone. Not too many liberals are considered "bright." It is obvious that the liberal claim to higher education is a very expensive con/joke. Apparently, all liberals learn in college is how to get to the end as easy and effortlessly as possible. And that is how they take life, easy and no effort. Synonymous with what the average person would call "LAZY." Just more educated welfare cases, looking for a fast buck or freebie. And they finish college without learning anything but how to scam the system. College is so easy now, that my granddaughter that isn't even old enough to drive yet, is taking college courses and will have a two year degree by the time she graduates from high school. Not to disparage her, because she is a well motivated and smart young lady. But, college degrees can be obtained in a multitude of ways, including on-line, correspondence, part-time and night school. It's not even necessary to visit a college campus anymore. But, that is where you will find your empty headed liberal, on the college campus.
 

Tags
professional, polls, odds, betting

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 PM.