Betting Odds - not polls

Old 06-19-2016, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Sorry Charlie, but just because you say it, does not make it true. Everyone of those were statements made by them and I heard them when they said them. You can not make that stuff up. You are wrong. You can't deny something just on a whim. Obama made that statement regarding the 57 states during his campaign in 2008, and probably anyone on here knows he said it. If you live in denial, I understand how you would be blind to the truth. That's why you are supporting that evil bit*ch, Hillary. The criminal, liar and tax cheat. The one that is disloyal to her fellow Americans and would leave them out to die without even considering a rescue attempt. Probably sleeping off a drunk at the time she was called.
Of course he said it. No one denies he said it. That's not the question. Do you think Obama does not know how many states there are?
Old 06-19-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump was leading two weeks ago, period. Living in denial will result in your candidate losing. Bet all the money you wish, but you are also betting the future of our country. Gambling on this election just makes one a loser.
As I said in the first post, this is non-partisan. Vote for whichever candidate you want - but put your money on the one most favored to win.
Old 06-19-2016, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
As I said in the first post, this is non-partisan. Vote for whichever candidate you want - but put your money on the one most favored to win.
remember the MI prognosis????

Clinton to beat Sanders by double digits.

Actual result? Clinton lost to Sanders by double digits.

So what happened to the prognosticators on this one??

And enlighten us with the odds making knowledge.....of those favored to win what is the record of actul wins to forecast??? To beat the drums with such authority one mst certainly has such information.....right?
Old 06-19-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

Default More Nonsense

Quote:
What an idiotic joke. To suggest that anyone could compare to the Clinton con's is ludicrous. You are definitely not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. But, you are not alone. Not too many liberals are considered "bright." It is obvious that the liberal claim to higher education is a very expensive con/joke. Apparently, all liberals learn in college is how to get to the end as easy and effortlessly as possible. And that is how they take life, easy and no effort. Synonymous with what the average person would call "LAZY." Just more educated welfare cases, looking for a fast buck or freebie. And they finish college without learning anything but how to scam the system. College is so easy now, that my granddaughter that isn't even old enough to drive yet, is taking college courses and will have a two year degree by the time she graduates from high school. Not to disparage her, because she is a well motivated and smart young lady. But, college degrees can be obtained in a multitude of ways, including on-line, correspondence, part-time and night school. It's not even necessary to visit a college campus anymore. But, that is where you will find your empty headed liberal, on the college campus.
Way to generalize about liberals. That's like saying all conservatives are bigots. BTW, stick a fork in Trump. He lost any chance of winning with his lunacy the last two weeks.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
remember the MI prognosis????

Clinton to beat Sanders by double digits.

Actual result? Clinton lost to Sanders by double digits.

So what happened to the prognosticators on this one??

And enlighten us with the odds making knowledge.....of those favored to win what is the record of actul wins to forecast??? To beat the drums with such authority one mst certainly has such information.....right?
I have posted this link numerous times. click here
They used to be called bookies. Bookies don't share their insight. The people who bet believe in their horse, team, golfer or candidate so much they put up their money.

Everybody knows that if you around my age.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Way to generalize about liberals. That's like saying all conservatives are bigots. BTW, stick a fork in Trump. He lost any chance of winning with his lunacy the last two weeks.
It ain't over until the fat Hillary sings. And she may be singing from behind bars, like a little yellow canary. Trump beat 16 opponents that did not have the baggage that Chillary is carrying.
Old 06-19-2016, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
It ain't over until the fat Hillary sings. And she may be singing from behind bars, like a little yellow canary. Trump beat 16 opponents that did not have the baggage that Chillary is carrying.
If I was you I would bet $100,000 just to show the rest of us your confidence.

[If you suspect there might be something really wrong with you please discuss this with your children before making any bets. I don't want to lose any sleep.]
Old 06-19-2016, 06:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
If I was you I would bet $100,000 just to show the rest of us your confidence.

[If you suspect there might be something really wrong with you please discuss this with your children before making any bets. I don't want to lose any sleep.]
I don't gamble. I don't even buy lotto tickets. I am putting my faith in decent Americans to realize that Hillary is a scumbag and then vote against her. I find it totally unbelievable that she is still not incarcerated. Obama is playing America for the fools they are.
Old 06-19-2016, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have posted this link numerous times. click here
They used to be called bookies. Bookies don't share their insight. The people who bet believe in their horse, team, golfer or candidate so much they put up their money.

Everybody knows that if you around my age.
Granted!

What I am presenting is, no matter what one believes or what the odds makers say or what the bookies say all that is important at the end of the day is how many of what they believed or forecasted or booked or bet actaully won.

Statistically it is no different than any other gamble. And the favorites do not prevail or there would be many, many people getting rich placing bets, which there are not.

My position is the elections odds makers and prognosticators or whatever anybody wants to call them have no more insight than those who were predicting Clinton to win MI by double digits. And they all tore up their bets and went home when she lost by double digits.

Political odds making is like measuring passing clouds!!!
Old 06-19-2016, 06:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't gamble. I don't even buy lotto tickets. I am putting my faith in decent Americans to realize that Hillary is a scumbag and then vote against her. I find it totally unbelievable that she is still not incarcerated. Obama is playing America for the fools they are.
Yada yada yada, a decent American wouldn't call someone a scumbag.
Old 06-19-2016, 07:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Granted!

What I am presenting is, no matter what one believes or what the odds makers say or what the bookies say all that is important at the end of the day is how many of what they believed or forecasted or booked or bet actaully won.

Statistically it is no different than any other gamble. And the favorites do not prevail or there would be many, many people getting rich placing bets, which there are not.

My position is the elections odds makers and prognosticators or whatever anybody wants to call them have no more insight than those who were predicting Clinton to win MI by double digits. And they all tore up their bets and went home when she lost by double digits.

Political odds making is like measuring passing clouds!!!
Put your money where your mouth is and you will be rich.
Old 06-19-2016, 07:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yada yada yada, a decent American wouldn't call someone a scumbag.
You must be new here. There are a handful that have no respect for anyone much less those who are in public office. In other countries they would have disappeared. Read all the news sources and despite what the people on this thread say all the candidates support the 10 amendments of the constitution. God bless America.
Old 06-19-2016, 07:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;12***12
You must be new here. There are a handful that have no respect for anyone much less those who are in public office. In other countries they would have disappeared. Read all the news sources and despite what the people on this thread say all the candidates support the 10 amendments of the constitution. God bless America.
What about the remaining 17 amendments?
Old 06-19-2016, 08:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;12***14
What about the remaining 17 amendments?
Well,,,I put my foot in my mouth didn't I?
I usually look things up. Political talking is relatively new to me----but that's no excuse. At least I didn't say there are 47 states. I'd have to live with that for the rest of my life.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;12***26
Well,,,I put my foot in my mouth didn't I?
I usually look things up. Political talking is relatively new to me----but that's no excuse. At least I didn't say there are 47 states. I'd have to live with that for the rest of my life.
Or in the case of Obama, 57 sates. But, in his case he probably really didn't know what was correct.

Tags
professional, polls, odds, betting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.