I Couldn't Resist Coming Back

Old 06-29-2011, 01:56 PM
n/a

Default I Couldn't Resist Coming Back

for this one. It is just too funny.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_885368.html
Old 06-29-2011, 03:47 PM
n/a

Anything that that American hating woman has to say or write about means nothing.

Just like the report that Palin knows foreign policy because see can see Russia from her house. Only she never said that, Tina Fey did. If that's all it takes to know foreign policy then I must be an expert on foreign policy, because if I drive to the top of the hill I can see Mexico and my house at the same timeand that's for real.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:27 PM
n/a

Default This story is available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figmo Bohica View Post
Anything that that American hating woman has to say or write about means nothing.

Just like the report that Palin knows foreign policy because see can see Russia from her house. Only she never said that, Tina Fey did. If that's all it takes to know foreign policy then I must be an expert on foreign policy, because if I drive to the top of the hill I can see Mexico and my house at the same timeand that's for real.
through lots of different news sources.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:37 PM
n/a

Nay, don't have to attend anymore. Retired from the US Militia 28 years ago. What have you done for your country in the past?
Old 06-29-2011, 05:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
through lots of different news sources. Don't you have a militia meeting to attend today?
Let me know when she's said as many absurdities and made as many gaffes as the president.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
through lots of different news sources. Don't you have a militia meeting to attend today?
My husband is retired military and served 3 tours in Nam. He was there for his country for over 20 years. He was assigned to the underground pentagon, chief of security at white sands missle range and lead investigative officer in Armstadt, Germany. He is an NRA certified firearms instructor and champion marksman. You owe him an apology for tossing around these kind of ignorant comments.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:02 PM
n/a

Default I think you're

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydoc View Post
My husband is retired military and served 3 tours in Nam. He was there for his country for over 20 years. He was assigned to the underground pentagon, chief of security at white sands missle range and lead investigative officer in Armstadt, Germany. He is an NRA certified firearms instructor and champion marksman. You owe him an apology for tossing around these kind of ignorant comments.
overreacting a little bit. Nothing was said to denigrate anyone who served this country. It was a tongue in cheek comment and I don't appreciate your accusations and your need to dramatize this off-handed remark. However, in defference to you, and your ever so sensitive feelings, I've deleted the objectionable comment. And by the way, the militia movement is a right-wing extremist movement consisting of armed paramilitary groups, both formal and informal, with an anti-government, conspiracy-oriented ideology. Many members of militia groups have been arrested since the Waco stand-off, usually on weapons, explosives and conspiracy charges. The militia movement continues to cause a number of problems for law enforcement and the communities in which militia groups are active. Their extreme anti-government ideology, along with their elaborate conspiracy theories and fascination with weaponry and paramilitary organization, lead many members of militia groups to act out in ways that justify the concerns expressed about them by public officials, law enforcement and the general public.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
overreacting a little bit. Nothing was said to denigrate anyone who served this country. It was a tongue in cheek comment and I don't appreciate your accusations and your need to dramatize this off-handed remark. However, in defference to you, and your ever so sensitive feelings, I've deleted the objectionable comment. And by the way, the militia movement is a right-wing extremist movement consisting of armed paramilitary groups, both formal and informal, with an anti-government, conspiracy-oriented ideology. Many members of militia groups have been arrested since the Waco stand-off, usually on weapons, explosives and conspiracy charges. The militia movement continues to cause a number of problems for law enforcement and the communities in which militia groups are active. Their extreme anti-government ideology, along with their elaborate conspiracy theories and fascination with weaponry and paramilitary organization, lead many members of militia groups to act out in ways that justify the concerns expressed about them by public officials, law enforcement and the general public.

You are one angry, sarcastic and nasty person...and you think I am "ever so sensitive?" WOW. I don't need schooling from you...I am extremely well educated. You really don't want to throw down with me....really, you don't.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:19 PM
n/a

Default If I Remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydoc View Post
You are one angry, sarcastic and nasty person...and you think I am "ever so sensitive?" WOW. I don't need schooling from you...I am extremely well educated. You really don't want to throw down with me....really, you don't.
correctly, you were the one who initially attacked me, unfairly I might add, about my militia comment. I merely tried to qualify what I was referring to with my comment about the militia. And now you are threatening me? You must be having a bad day. I'll be the adult here. Let's just move on and leave it at that.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:48 PM
n/a

I bet Backmann at least knows the ages of her children.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:26 AM
n/a

or how many states are in the United States........or that it's Marine Corps, and not Marine Corpse.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.