this is BEYOND politics

Old 01-14-2017, 09:07 PM
n/a

You do know that the Hillary Clinton personal e-mail server hacked by Russia, China, and Israel containing the highest level of classified/secret American intelligence scandal is kryptonite to progressives. Aren't you struck by the stillness when this subject materializes. Can't you hear the cadence in the background getting louder and louder and louder "lock her up""lock her up", lock her up"Lock Her Up" .

But if they do lock her up it won't be so bad because all those beautiful and talented Hollywood celebs will visit her in jail and do a show to cheer her up. Hillary dear don't despair here is my impression of Margaret Thacher ..Oh you prefer my Sophie.

I try and find the positive in every situation

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-14-2017, 11:52 PM
n/a

Just the fact that you're calling it a love affair with Russia makes it political.

You people are just getting more and more desperate and looking more and more pathetic. I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for you.
Old 01-15-2017, 01:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Did I mention that this is beyond politics, and now a concern for national security!
Yeah maybe, except everything is about politics today ... plus the Democrat outrage over the Rooskies is a Red Herring anyway
Old 01-15-2017, 05:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's hard for them to "focus," when they're so busy trying to spin the man-child's constant adolescent behavior.

I have to say though, it's gonna be a great couple of years (all Chump will last) for decent people and Patriotic Americans (not to mention comedians)...watching the Trump Cultists jumping through hoops trying to defend him on a daily basis.
Probably no different than the left spending 8 years defending Obama's radical Anti-American agenda. At least Trump cares about America. It is obvious by his complete disregard for being paid for it, that he cares more for the country than most politicians. We'll see how "patriotic" the left is on Jan 20th.
Old 01-15-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah maybe, except everything is about politics today ... plus the Democrat outrage over the Rooskies is a Red Herring anyway
It is the salve that heals the trouncing they received 11/8/2016!
Old 01-15-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did I mention that this is beyond politics, and now a concern for national security!
Are you serious? It's all about the left trying to make Donald Trump look bad by taking things he said out of context then twisting them to fit their definition.
It's all about politics and nothing else.
Old 01-15-2017, 09:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
btw, "received" , i b4 e except after c!
That is not always accurate...
agreeing
albeit
Alzheimer's
ancient
atheism
beige
Beijing
being
caffeine
concierge
deicide
deify
deign
deindustrialize
deity
disagreeing
dreeing
dreidel
efficient
eigen-
eight
either
Fahrenheit
feign
feisty
foreign
foreseeing
forfeit
freight
geitost
gesundheit
heifer
height
heinous
heir
heist
herein
inveigle
kaleidoscope
keister
lei
leisure
madeira
meiosis
neigh
neighbor
neighbour
neither
obeisance
onomatopoeia
peine
poltergeist
protein
reign
reignite
reimburse
rein
reindeer
reindustrialize
reinforce
reinstall
reinvest
reisolate
reissue
safeish
scarabaeid
schlockmeister
science
seeing
seignorial
seine
seismic
seize
sensei
sheik
skein
sleigh
sleight
sovereign
species
stein
surfeit
surveillance
their
theism
therein
veil
vein
weigh
weight
weir
weird
wherein
whereinto
xanthein
zeitgeist
zootheism

Tags
love, politics

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.