Bicklayers required.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You won't think it's funny when there are no fruit and vegetables in the supermarkets.
A lot of our fruits and vegetables are already
grown South of the Border!
Old 11-09-2016, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
A lot of our fruits and vegetables are already
grown South of the Border!
Go out to the farms from Maine to Florida, California to Texas and everywhere in between, see who is working in the fields. Not Americans.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Go out to the farms from Maine to Florida, California to Texas and everywhere in between, see who is working in the fields. Not Americans.
So, what is your solution?
Old 11-09-2016, 06:23 PM
n/a

As long as they are legal fine.

They can be replaced by Americans, better than food stamps or living in poverty.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, fat lazy ignorant ******* are talking on their Qbama phones and watching their HDTV's.....what day is check day again? Wait, how many kids you say I gots?
Old 11-09-2016, 06:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, what is your solution?
Better start growing your own. And learn how to shingle your house.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, fat lazy ignorant ******* are talking on their Qbama phones and watching their HDTV's.....what day is check day again? Wait, how many kids you say I gots?
So another racist exposes his spots...and proves me correct.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...08-post11.html

Quote:
Trump won not only because Hillary is hated more than people love this country, but he also very effectively tapped into the undercurrent of xenophobia, hate, racism, bigotry and misogyny...that has built up since Obama was elected.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Better start growing your own. And learn how to shingle your house.
Been there, done that.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
So another racist exposes his spots...and proves me correct.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...08-post11.html
Would you like a little cheese with that whine?
Old 11-09-2016, 11:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
You won't think it's funny when there are no fruit and vegetables in the supermarkets.
You are not very well informed. I will not explain it to you. You have the same search engines available as I do, so do yourself a favor and do some research before making a fool of yourself.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are not very well informed. I will not explain it to you. You have the same search engines available as I do, so do yourself a favor and do some research before making a fool of yourself.
Excuse me, I am VERY well informed, I was born and raised on a big farm, when every thing was manual labor. I do not need search engines, I spent many, many years in the fields.

You, on the other hand, need to be on a computer, day and night. By your very own words, you said you are anti social. Your wife is gone all day, obviously she doesn't want to be with you.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:04 PM
n/a

I have to ask how did you learn all that from a post?
Old 11-10-2016, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Excuse me, I am VERY well informed, I was born and raised on a big farm, when every thing was manual labor. I do not need search engines, I spent many, many years in the fields.

You, on the other hand, need to be on a computer, day and night. By your very own words, you said you are anti social. Your wife is gone all day, obviously she doesn't want to be with you.
You have me mistaken with someone else.

You also seem to be one of the culprits that criminally hired illegal aliens if what you said is even remotely true. But, that doesn't matter. There are plenty of truck farms that sell their produce that do NOT use illegal labor. Besides, if you liberals get your way at making the invaders legally documented, do you think you will still be able to exploit them for below minimum wages? Of course not, because then they will demand union wages, or at the very least leave you to find other means of work that pays higher. So, whine all you wish about losing your slave labor because of the wall, but no one is going to sympathize with you. And guess what, when they are legal then they can at the very least demand minimum wages to work the fields. Liberals will end up cutting their own throats.

Automation will take the illegals' place eventually, so it's better to get rid of them now, rather than pay them welfare later.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have to ask how did you learn all that from a post?
Check out his other posts on search...he probably already deleated them. No, I do not condone slave labor..if the illegals get kicked out, just be prepared for sky rocket prices from food, hotels, restaurants, landscapers, construction workers.

Granted, there are some low life's, but the majority are hard working and law abiding. And nearly all pay taxes.

There are more illegals coming in from Europe, Asia, India, all they have to do is buy a airplane ticket, and not return.

The $100 billion plus wall is not going to stop them.

That will be the real "build out".
Old 11-10-2016, 05:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have me mistaken with someone else.

You also seem to be one of the culprits that criminally hired illegal aliens if what you said is even remotely true. But, that doesn't matter. There are plenty of truck farms that sell their produce that do NOT use illegal labor. Besides, if you liberals get your way at making the invaders legally documented, do you think you will still be able to exploit them for below minimum wages? Of course not, because then they will demand union wages, or at the very least leave you to find other means of work that pays higher. So, whine all you wish about losing your slave labor because of the wall, but no one is going to sympathize with you. And guess what, when they are legal then they can at the very least demand minimum wages to work the fields. Liberals will end up cutting their own throats.

Automation will take the illegals' place eventually, so it's better to get rid of them now, rather than pay them welfare later.
No, we were all legal in Ireland. Some vegetables and fruit will never be automated, they are too delicate. STrawberries, blueberries to name a few. Lettuce is picked and packed by hand right in the fields by illegals

Tags
required, south, long, bricklayers, bicklayers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.