Bicklayers required.

Old 11-10-2016, 05:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

The $100 billion plus wall is not going to stop them.

That will be the real "build out".
It is estimated at $8 Billion not $100
Old 11-11-2016, 05:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, we were all legal in Ireland. Some vegetables and fruit will never be automated, they are too delicate. STrawberries, blueberries to name a few. Lettuce is picked and packed by hand right in the fields by illegals
Do you have any idea what you post? Your rambling thoughts are puzzling and irrational. We are talking about America, NOT some foreign country.

You said "Check out his other posts on search...he probably already deleated them." Which also makes no sense at all. By the way, I have "DELETED" none of my posts, if that matters to you.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:18 AM
n/a

http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...he-us-taxpayer

Americans pay quite a sum to provide services to illegals, but it would double if we gave them amnesty. See the chart below, which is a bit outdated. BUILD THE WALL!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SR-immigration-costs-2013-chart-11.jpg (21.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 11-11-2016, 06:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...he-us-taxpayer

Americans pay quite a sum to provide services to illegals, but it would double if we gave them amnesty. See the chart below, which is a bit outdated. BUILD THE WALL!
And then kick them and their anchor babies OUT. BEFORE they become the majority and it's too late.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is estimated at $8 Billion not $100
That's Trump's estimate.

Most economists have it between $30B & $50B.

There are going to be a whole lot of pizzed off racists though, when they find out that his 30ft-40ft high wall is a lot shorter than the entire border that they imagined.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's Trump's estimate.

There are going to be a whole lot of pizzed off racists though, when they find out that his 30ft-40ft high wall is a lot shorter than the entire border that they imagined.
Can we first start a new program that will take the bricklayers away from the wall? I call it - "Prisons for Protesters". These will be small dark, dank cells with no "unlock" feature on the door.

I suppose we could use some of the newly vacant real estate in Guantanamo Bay
Old 11-11-2016, 07:30 AM
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:
That's Trump's estimate.

So you want to go by someone who don't know construction vs someone who has built buildings?

Never saw an economist with a hard hat?
Old 11-11-2016, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
So you want to go by someone who don't know construction vs someone who has built buildings?

Agree.

Kind of like how the CBO agreed with Obama that Obamcare would not cost America a single dime. How'd that work out for us?

I'll take Trump's word over intellectuals any day. He has proven them wrong throughout this campaign, from the primary to the general election.

Where's our gambler guy on here now that the election is over? Wonder how much he lost on his bet. He kept predicting how all the bookies were giving odds that Hillary would win. I wonder how much his arrogance has cost him.
Old 11-11-2016, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have to ask how did you learn all that from a post?
Those women are good at that...they can tell your entire life story after reading a few words on a political forum.

It's why they can't be trusted with important decisions...too emotionally driven.

Quote:
Agree.

Kind of like how the CBO agreed with Obama that Obamcare would not cost America a single dime. How'd that work out for us?

I'll take Trump's word over intellectuals any day. He has proven them wrong throughout this campaign, from the primary to the general election.

Where's our gambler guy on here now that the election is over? Wonder how much he lost on his bet. He kept predicting how all the bookies were giving odds that Hillary would win. I wonder how much his arrogance has cost him.
Only a FOOL would have believed the lies told before te vote...come on...we have to pass it to find out what's in it???

You CAN'T insure 50 million people without someone paying more. They certainly aren't paying what it costs for their own insurance, people on welfare aren't paying anything for it. All the costs are paid by us.
Old 11-11-2016, 04:34 PM
n/a

Out of 45 million that they said did not have insurance, only ten million more have insurance than before Obamcare. And about half of those that signed up are the ones that lost their insurance because of Obamacare. Obamacare turned out to be what lost the election for Hillary. She can thank Obama, Harry, Pelogrosi (gotta pass it to see it) for that monster. Now, how hard is it going to be to get rid of it? Probably a lot harder than passing it.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

The materials alone are double Trump's estimate.

So no, I don't trust that Trump knows a damn thing about construction except how to act as a con man to sell it.

An Engineer does the Cost Estimate of Trump's Wall - Album on Imgur

Quote:
Going off of materials estimate we have… 167,272,000 cubic yards of cast-in-place concrete at $93/cubic yard = $15,556,296,000 1,030,000 segments of 10’ pre-cast panels at $17/panel = $17,510,000 2,500,000 tons of steel rebar at $600/ton = $1,500,000,000

Total Material Cost Estimate:$17,073,806,000

$17 Billion!! To give you a mild idea of how much that is, $17 billion is roughly NASA's yearly operating budget.

And let’s take a reality check for a moment: this is only a rough materials costs for the project. I haven’t yet taken into account the cost of labor or machinery, not to mention the millions of dollars it would cost for design work, surveying, and land acquisition. If I had an RSmeans book (construction estimating tool) handy I would be able to do a more in depths cost estimate of this Wall.

I know, I know...those pesky things called 'facts' again.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's Trump's estimate.

Why do arrogant fools always make it a race thing!
And call people racist that want our immigration laws enforced.
Can't you understand the laws apply to everyone no
matter where they come from!
And there are practical reasons the laws were enacted in
the first place!
Old 11-11-2016, 07:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
The materials alone are double Trump's estimate.

So no, I don't trust that Trump knows a damn thing about construction except how to act as a con man to sell it.

An Engineer does the Cost Estimate of Trump's Wall - Album on Imgur

Going off of materials estimate we have… 167,272,000 cubic yards of cast-in-place concrete at $93/cubic yard = $15,556,296,000 1,030,000 segments of 10’ pre-cast panels at $17/panel = $17,510,000 2,500,000 tons of steel rebar at $600/ton = $1,500,000,000

I know, I know...those pesky things called 'facts' again.
You are so not cool

Funny last I read it was not going to be concrete.

Tags
required, south, long, bricklayers, bicklayers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.