A Bigger Military

Old 03-06-2016, 09:43 AM
n/a

Default A Bigger Military

A Bigger Military Is not the Solution to Terrorism | Cato Institute

Seems a lot of the Republicans want to create a much larger military. Why?
Old 03-06-2016, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Because Chinese is a difficult language to learn.
Old 03-06-2016, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Old 03-06-2016, 10:51 AM
n/a

I don't remember "bigger" as being the operative word regarding the military.

More capable, stronger, best in the world do not neccessarily mean how many heads!!
Old 03-06-2016, 11:03 AM
n/a

How else will the gov be able to claim that they have created jobs?
Old 03-06-2016, 12:04 PM
n/a

If you have to ask then you haven't done any research. So instead of answering it for you(which you'd likely ignore)why don't you do a search instead of just depending on others to do the work for you?????
Old 03-06-2016, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
if you have to ask then you haven't done any research. So instead of answering it for you(which you'd likely ignore)why don't you do a search instead of just depending on others to do the work for you?????
bingo!!
Old 03-06-2016, 02:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

Because they are not paying for it. If they were paying realtime cost you'd see a little less chest pounding.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
How else will the gov be able to claim that they have created jobs?
Simple. Just grow the public sector with bloated bureaucracy like Obama has done.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Because they are not paying for it. If they were paying realtime cost you'd see a little less chest pounding.
But it's OK to hand over food stamps, cell phones, big screen TVs, cars, spending cash, "free" health care to 25 year old women with 6 kids by 6 different fathers who lays on the couch all day and watches Oprah??? Give me another cruise missile any day.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your comment is probably lost on Liberals, they just don't get it.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
But it's OK to hand over food stamps, cell phones, big screen TVs, cars, spending cash, "free" health care to 25 year old women with 6 kids by 6 different fathers who lays on the couch all day and watches Oprah??? Give me another cruise missile any day.
One cruise missle would feed a lot of people. If you are covered by Medicare you are also getting free healthcare. The old I paid in all my life doesn't cut it. Pick up a pencil and piece of paper and add it up. Regardless of the social help you refer to we are not coming anywhere near paying for our military and all of it's legacy costs.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Liberals never complain about entitlement spending, nor the hundreds of millions of dollars given to foreign governments that us.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Liberals never complain about entitlement spending, nor the hundreds of millions of dollars given to foreign governments that us.
that hate us
Old 03-06-2016, 02:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
One cruise missle would feed a lot of people. If you are covered by Medicare you are also getting free healthcare. The old I paid in all my life doesn't cut it. Pick up a pencil and piece of paper and add it up. Regardless of the social help you refer to we are not coming anywhere near paying for our military and all of it's legacy costs.
How about they get off their a$$, get a job, and feed themselves? I'm not talking about the disabled, nor the unemployable, only the lazy POS's that have leached off the rest of us for way too long. I'd be willing to bet we could cut 75% of food stamp recipients out and no one would go hungry. And I would be feeding those who are defrauding the system in jail. The rest--cell phones/TVs/cars/etc. is just plain idiotic. Why work for a luxury or a convenience when it gets handed to you for nothing?
Of course, liberals will disagree. They think we should all have the same "stuff" in the name of "social justice", regardless of what we produced.
Welcome to North Korea.

Tags
lot, military, bigger

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.