A Bigger Military

Old 03-06-2016, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Because they are not paying for it. If they were paying realtime cost you'd see a little less chest pounding.
What is the realtime cost for "FREE COLLEGE"? What is the realtime meaning of "ILLEGAL" as in alien, or realtime meaning of "LOAN" as in student loan, or realtime meaning of "CLASSIFIED" as not to be put in personal emails, or realtime meaning of "READ" as in what always should be done when passing a national healthcare bill. I could go on and on with this. The one realtime meaning I know for sure is "POLITICIAN": (a person who acts in a manipulative and devious way, typically to gain advancement within an organization).
Attached Images
File Type: png image.png (60.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 03-06-2016, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
One cruise missle would feed a lot of people. If you are covered by Medicare you are also getting free healthcare. The old I paid in all my life doesn't cut it. Pick up a pencil and piece of paper and add it up. Regardless of the social help you refer to we are not coming anywhere near paying for our military and all of it's legacy costs.
You have obviously been brainwashed. But, the lazy find it easier to listen to someone lie to them, than to do some research. Do you know how much of the year to year budget goes to entitlements, compared to how much goes to the ONLY Constitutional mandate the gov has....National Defense? Before speaking/writing foolish verbiage again, you might want to think or research what you are going to discuss. Because you are just making a fool of yourself.

By the way, you don't even know how Medicare works. And NO, I do not and have not ever used Medicare. I have private insurance, full coverage. Another thing you should do is go to the Medicare website and learn something of it.

Our military budget is smaller than you would think. By percentage of GDP, our military budget is smaller than Israel's. Besides, as I said before National Defense is a Constitutional Mandate. Freebies are not.

And if not for our military, you would be speaking German, Japanese or Chinese by now.
Old 03-06-2016, 04:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
How about they get off their a$$, get a job, and feed themselves? I'm not talking about the disabled, nor the unemployable, only the lazy POS's that have leached off the rest of us for way too long. I'd be willing to bet we could cut 75% of food stamp recipients out and no one would go hungry. And I would be feeding those who are defrauding the system in jail. The rest--cell phones/TVs/cars/etc. is just plain idiotic. Why work for a luxury or a convenience when it gets handed to you for nothing?
Of course, liberals will disagree. They think we should all have the same "stuff" in the name of "social justice", regardless of what we produced.
Welcome to North Korea.
Old 03-06-2016, 04:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
One cruise missle would feed a lot of people. If you are covered by Medicare you are also getting free healthcare. The old I paid in all my life doesn't cut it. Pick up a pencil and piece of paper and add it up. Regardless of the social help you refer to we are not coming anywhere near paying for our military and all of it's legacy costs.
BS. You pick up a pencil and use compound interest on what I spent out of my paycheck for the Medicare that I will never use. Because all it covers is Hospitalization. Otherwise, if you want anything more than that, you continue to pay out of your Social Security check each month for Medicare B, C, and D. So, don't even bother telling me that I have already used my allowance of Medicare, because I haven't. And thanks to Obamacare, my private insurance has gone up in premiums, out of pocket and co-payments. And tests that my wife used to have covered are no longer covered. Thanks to your messiah in the White House and those idiots the Dems in congress. Can't blame that on the Republicans either.
Old 03-06-2016, 05:03 PM
n/a

China Military Strength

And where do we --the US-- rank in military strength now??
Old 03-06-2016, 05:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
China Military Strength

And where do we --the US-- rank in military strength now??
Where will we rank in 5 or 10 years?

Tags
lot, military, bigger

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.