Self explanatory....no twists, no spins no excuses needed:

Bill Clinton calls Obamacare ‘the craziest thing in the world’ - MarketWatch
Old 10-05-2016, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Maybe the Democrats should have read it to see what's in it.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
They're too lazy.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Guaranteed that anybody unaffected by it has not read what is in it starting with Obama and the congress that steam rolled it through when Pelosi had her hand on the throttle.

She was/still is so stupid she even proclaimed that it should be passed so they could find out what is in it.

It does not affect them....they could care less.

A real mess as cornerstone for Obama's failed legacies
Old 10-05-2016, 10:30 AM
n/a

ObamaCare, Obama's hallmark domestic "achievement" will soon collapse under its own weight - a fitting end to yet another failed liberal program.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:55 AM
n/a

Default I did not vote for obama

Quote:
Guaranteed that anybody unaffected by it has not read what is in it starting with Obama and the congress that steam rolled it through when Pelosi had her hand on the throttle.

She was/still is so stupid she even proclaimed that it should be passed so they could find out what is in it.

It does not affect them....they could care less.

A real mess as cornerstone for Obama's failed legacies
So it is not my fault BUT, as to Obamacare, we've needed to address the issue of healthcare for a very long time.
Healthcare will never be perfect. Everyone want great care but they do not want to pay for it.

Assuming that TRUMP WINS and the Republicans gain more power in congress, the goal will not be to kill OBAMACARE but to improve it.

The republicans object to all people being forced to purchase healthcare insurance. No one wants to pay for it SO THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO FORCE PEOPLE TO BE RESPONSIBLE.

A CLEAR EXAMPLE AS TO WHY
A young HEALTHY person decides NOT TO PAY FOR HEALTHCARE. They are hit by a car-far too common an event. Do they scream HELP ME or do they scream I DECIDED NOT TO PAY FOR HEALTHCARE SO JUST TAKE ME TO THE DUMP????
Old 10-05-2016, 12:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
So it is not my fault BUT, as to Obamacare, we've needed to address the issue of healthcare for a very long time.
Healthcare will never be perfect. Everyone want great care but they do not want to pay for it.

Assuming that TRUMP WINS and the Republicans gain more power in congress, the goal will not be to kill OBAMACARE but to improve it.

The republicans object to all people being forced to purchase healthcare insurance. No one wants to pay for it SO THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO FORCE PEOPLE TO BE RESPONSIBLE.

A CLEAR EXAMPLE AS TO WHY
A young HEALTHY person decides NOT TO PAY FOR HEALTHCARE. They are hit by a car-far too common an event. Do they scream HELP ME or do they scream I DECIDED NOT TO PAY FOR HEALTHCARE SO JUST TAKE ME TO THE DUMP????
The easiest way to have made the ills of health care better was to leave the existing method of coverage in place. Then fix those parts that needed fixing.

Instead Obama/Pelosi/Reid decided to throw everything out and replace it all.
No plan. No clue about impacts. No clue about how it had to work to be a success. No clue what any were doing.

But as Obama told Pelosi, he did not care what was in it as long as they got something to him to sign.

After many warnings of the pitfalls, they proceded.

Now every single expected negative reaction is in fact happening. With one exception. The costs are spiraling even higher than warned about.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
The easiest way to have made the ills of health care better was to leave the existing method of coverage in place. Then fix those parts that needed fixing.

Instead Obama/Pelosi/Reid decided to throw everything out and replace it all.
No plan. No clue about impacts. No clue about how it had to work to be a success. No clue what any were doing.

But as Obama told Pelosi, he did not care what was in it as long as they got something to him to sign.

After many warnings of the pitfalls, they proceded.

Now every single expected negative reaction is in fact happening. With one exception. The costs are spiraling even higher than warned about.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:

all liberals knew it was not the end all, we knew that the insurance company wrote the damn thing and still had all the power, but it was a necessary step to get to the liberal goal of single payer.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
all liberals knew it was not the end all, we knew that the insurance company wrote the damn thing and still had all the power, but it was a necessary step to get to the liberal goal of single payer.
Meaning the good of the people was not the intent of Obamascare!!!
Old 10-05-2016, 05:56 PM
n/a

That was the stupidest thing any one could ever say meaning Pilosi (you have to pass it to see what is in it) gee I'm going to drive my car at 100 mph and hit a wall to see what will happen. STUPID. But we let it happen. I'm glad I didnt vote for obama. VOTE TRUMP

Tags
needed, thing, world’, craziest, ‘the

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.