#bkind

Old 12-24-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Default #bkind

Is there any chance in the world that this forum can come together and listen to the words of the Golden rule or is it hopeless?

We are given 2 ears and one mouth, that alone should give us insight on the direction we need desperately ! !!!
Old 12-24-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Is there any chance in the world that this forum can come together and listen to the words of the Golden rule or is it hopeless?

We are given 2 ears and one mouth, that alone should give us insight on the direction we need desperately ! !!!

This forum is a microcosm to what’s happening out there. Change the out there and the forum will change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2017, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

This is ignorant "woman logic"...you THINK you know WHY you have 2 ears and 1 mouth...to LISTEN twice as much as you speak. Right?

No...it's biology and the reason you have 2 eyes. 3D perception.

To know WHERE the voice is coming from was MORE important than what was being said.

I do appreciate your remark though...for SOME they should listen and quit talking completely.
Old 12-24-2017, 12:10 PM
n/a

can't we just all get along??????????????????????????????? no, not as long as there are political differences and support of career carpetbaggers that feed you full of shyt and you're thinking it honey.
Old 12-24-2017, 01:05 PM
n/a

A Moderator should be brought into this Forum. Or a referee. People who judge the Villages by the ugliness of this Political Forum would be very mistaken about the people here in the Villages. What you have on here are anonymous cyber bullies unaccountable for anything they post no matter how libelous, CRIMINAL, or dishonest.

I hope there is a change coming soon.
Old 12-24-2017, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 12-24-2017, 06:30 PM
n/a

The perpetrators of Type 2 degradation have NO G--D--- right to lecture anyone about
Old 12-25-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
A Moderator should be brought into this Forum. Or a referee. People who judge the Villages by the ugliness of this Political Forum would be very mistaken about the people here in the Villages. What you have on here are anonymous cyber bullies unaccountable for anything they post no matter how libelous, CRIMINAL, or dishonest.

Simple solution for you; Leave this forum fag...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-2017, 08:48 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Simple solution for you; Leave this forum fag...

Recording this. I do hope Nucky and others finally see the need for changes on this Political Forum. This is by dirtbanker and he has flooded this Political Forum with these slurs on Christmas.
Old 12-25-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Recording this. I do hope Nucky and others finally see the need for changes on this Political Forum. This is by dirtbanker and he has flooded this Political Forum with these slurs on Christmas.
RECORDING!
This is by a "POS bust out loser that leeches off his parents". He has flooded this forum with more of these gay posts on Christmas .

Old 12-25-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
RECORDING!
This is by a "POS bust out loser that leeches off his parents". He has flooded this forum with more of these gay posts on Christmas .

Recording this by dirtbanker.
Old 12-25-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Please take a break from the repetitive failures this Christmas day my buddy. May you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy this video. God bless you God bless America.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/945287222210781184/video/1
Old 12-25-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Please take a break from the repetitive failures this Christmas day my buddy. May you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy this video. God bless you God bless America.

What a GREAT video - hadn't seen that until now. He certainly nailed the message and she is such a class act.

Merry Christmas to all and may God bless you and your families into the New Year and beyond.
Old 12-25-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:
What a GREAT video - hadn't seen that until now. He certainly nailed the message and she is such a class act.

Merry Christmas to all and may God bless you and your families into the New Year and beyond.

Bravo!

Old 12-25-2017, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:

I will bet that Donald John Trump would love to get involved in my 224 613 Project as it has been Republicans who have been the most help with it since 1991. Not that I need his help and it is going gangbusters anyway and has been doing that since 2013 or so. And is it kind of hard to bring in someone into this 224 613 Project who has so many sexual assault allegations aimed at him. I do like some of Ivanka Trump's ideas as well those of her husband.

Merry Christmas.

Tags
give

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.