Black crime rate

Old 03-12-2015, 05:22 AM
n/a

Default Black crime rate

Bibliography

§Statistics by age group[edit]

This section needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (December 2010)
A black male born in 1991 has a 29% chance of spending time in prison at some point in his life.[6]
Nearly one in three African American males aged 20–29 are under some form of criminal justice supervision whether imprisoned, jailed, on parole or probation.
One out of nine African American men will be incarcerated between the ages of 20 and 34.
Black males ages 30 to 34 have the highest incarceration rate of any race/ethnicity.

(According to America Community Survey.)

I was shocked when stats on Ferguson, Mo. black crime rate to black population so looked up this statistic on internet....I guess this confirms why so many news reports out of Orlando confirm this....Wonder if we will ever turn this statistic around.

African-American men comprise a mere 6% of the American population, but according to the Department of Justice, they make up nearly half of the 2 million inmates in U.S. jails or prisons. These men are largely imprisoned for non-violent offenses. According to the U.S. census, nearly half of America’s 19 million black men are under the age of 35 years old, and the ratio for young black male imprisonment is around 10 percent, or 10,000 prisoners per 100,000. (Note: This is not counting the additional numbers on parole, or on probation, which add significantly to these numbers.) Placing this ratio in context, as of today, India, a country of 1 billion people, only has about 300,000 prisoners, a ratio of 30 prisoners per 100,000 people. During South African apartheid, the prison rate for black male South Africans, under immensely unfair laws, was 851 per 100,000. In America today, young black men face a rate of imprisonment effectively ten times that number. Can Black Boys Cry - Huffington Post
Old 03-12-2015, 05:45 AM
n/a

Default I should have included source for stats

source is Wikipedia regarding black crime rate.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Bibliography

§Statistics by age group[edit]

This section needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (December 2010)
A black male born in 1991 has a 29% chance of spending time in prison at some point in his life.[6]
Nearly one in three African American males aged 20–29 are under some form of criminal justice supervision whether imprisoned, jailed, on parole or probation.
One out of nine African American men will be incarcerated between the ages of 20 and 34.
Black males ages 30 to 34 have the highest incarceration rate of any race/ethnicity.

(According to America Community Survey.)

I was shocked when stats on Ferguson, Mo. black crime rate to black population so looked up this statistic on internet....I guess this confirms why so many news reports out of Orlando confirm this....Wonder if we will ever turn this statistic around.

African-American men comprise a mere 6% of the American population, but according to the Department of Justice, they make up nearly half of the 2 million inmates in U.S. jails or prisons. These men are largely imprisoned for non-violent offenses. According to the U.S. census, nearly half of America’s 19 million black men are under the age of 35 years old, and the ratio for young black male imprisonment is around 10 percent, or 10,000 prisoners per 100,000. (Note: This is not counting the additional numbers on parole, or on probation, which add significantly to these numbers.) Placing this ratio in context, as of today, India, a country of 1 billion people, only has about 300,000 prisoners, a ratio of 30 prisoners per 100,000 people. During South African apartheid, the prison rate for black male South Africans, under immensely unfair laws, was 851 per 100,000. In America today, young black men face a rate of imprisonment effectively ten times that number. Can Black Boys Cry - Huffington Post
Suggest you try to summarize your key point ...is it that blacks tend to commit more crimes than whites? Or is it they are unfairly persecuted? Or what?
Old 03-12-2015, 05:20 PM
n/a

I think it's an attempt to get people riled up!
Old 03-12-2015, 07:31 PM
n/a

I'm not a very religious person but do believe the good lord made it much to easy to procreate. There is nothing easier in the world to do. He should have required some kind of test or something.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:29 PM
n/a

Racism is never pretty my tea party fanatic! Cut and paste( plagiarize) something else!
Old 03-13-2015, 06:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Racism is never pretty my tea party fanatic! Cut and paste( plagiarize) something else!
If you had the ability to actually read and process those little printed characters on your screen, there is a chance you may have realized you are aiming your blather at the wrong target
Old 03-13-2015, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you had the ability to actually read and process those little printed characters on your screen, ...
Old 03-16-2015, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Classic antagonist stir the pot remark. About as original and predictable as pulling the string in the neck of a talking doll.
Old 03-16-2015, 10:59 AM
n/a

Default Of course

Quote:
Classic antagonist stir the pot remark. About as original and predictable as pulling the string in the neck of a talking doll.
The tea party fanaticism will not go away immediately. It will be soon enough for us all to enjoy though. "Of course fascism will arrive in the United States, it will be disguised as patriotism". Huey Long
Old 03-16-2015, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
The tea party fanaticism will not go away immediately. It will be soon enough for us all to enjoy though. "Of course fascism will arrive in the United States, it will be disguised as patriotism". Huey Long
Classic, typical response.
Old 03-16-2015, 12:26 PM
n/a

Default Im

Quote:
Classic, typical response.
So very happy you consider this to be a " typical response". That reassures me that Normal Folks are wising up to the tea party fanaticism and are becoming more intolerant of your group's crazy antics!
Old 03-16-2015, 12:41 PM
n/a

And yet another classic. The turning of an unrelated thought to one that facilitates the posters intent....and typically never agrees with the original intended post.

This stactic is usually just reiteration of an original post redirected at the ever present agenda.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:24 AM
n/a

The black population in Ferguson ,as an example , in 2010 the black population was 67.4 %. I guess there would be statistically more black crime than white. The odds in this case would be against the blacks.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.