Blacks and bad neighborhoods.

Old 09-03-2016, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I am like Fox news, fair and balanced. Only trump can stop the systematic problems that exist as only he is not part of the political systems that made the policies where people are rewarded for having more single parent children.
Fox news is hardly balanced but I do get the meaning...

Trump won't get elected if he's truly a rogue. The electoral college will be full of Rs faithful to the party, Trump doesn't pick the electors, the party leaders do. They'll choose H over T. The founding fathers knew better than to leave the government up to the whims of the rubes. ONLY "their guys" would rule the new empire. The electoral college guarantees that.

It's no different than the Senate...full of liars and thieves, confirming SCOTUS justices. It's ALL fixed, and we can't change it.

Whites stopped having kids when birth control and abortions became available. While hassle with kids when you can be a DINK and have it all to yourselves?

The minorities on the other hand became breeding machines when the welfare programs of the 60s began to run full tilt.

We need to STOP them from breeding and start breeding ourselves. It's the countries, the cultures, the civilizations only hope. Otherwise, we'll be Mexico II within 30 years.

Quote:
Be careful Donny B. Your kind tend to eat their own. Think George Lincoln Rockwell.
My kind? White people? No, it's the hispanics and blacks who are extremely violent and tend to constantly "eat their own". Show me their paradise...

Nazi? You think I'm a Nazi because I don't want to be overrun by minorities? You'd have a leg top stand on IF they weren't ALREADY the majority below age 6. They ARE breeding US out. Something MUST be done...something DRASTIC...or the country and culture is lost.

Lets hear your rebuttal...
Old 09-03-2016, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fox news is hardly balanced but I do get the meaning...

Trump won't get elected if he's truly a rogue. The electoral college will be full of Rs faithful to the party, Trump doesn't pick the electors, the party leaders do. They'll choose H over T. The founding fathers knew better than to leave the government up to the whims of the rubes. ONLY "their guys" would rule the new empire. The electoral college guarantees that.

It's no different than the Senate...full of liars and thieves, confirming SCOTUS justices. It's ALL fixed, and we can't change it.

Whites stopped having kids when birth control and abortions became available. While hassle with kids when you can be a DINK and have it all to yourselves?

The minorities on the other hand became breeding machines when the welfare programs of the 60s began to run full tilt.

We need to STOP them from breeding and start breeding ourselves. It's the countries, the cultures, the civilizations only hope. Otherwise, we'll be Mexico II within 30 years.

My kind? White people? No, it's the hispanics and blacks who are extremely violent and tend to constantly "eat their own". Show me their paradise...

Nazi? You think I'm a Nazi because I don't want to be overrun by minorities? You'd have a leg top stand on IF they weren't ALREADY the majority below age 6. They ARE breeding US out. Something MUST be done...something DRASTIC...or the country and culture is lost.

Lets hear your rebuttal...
A rebuttal? It's like you're the speechwriter for half of this.

George Lincoln Rockwell - Vote White - YouTube
Old 09-03-2016, 04:02 PM
n/a

Default Re: Egyptians being black

Quote:
I read this rumor probably 40 years ago. Part of the suggestion what that the early French Egyptologists destroyed the noses on the sculptures to eliminate the negro flat noses. This is simply BS. It is clear from the paintings that the Egyptians did not have flat noses. It would be very easy to prove if the paintings had a dark skin color that faded there would still be traces of it.
As to blacks being a different species:
I'm not a liberal but this too is BS. Obama is one of many where a negro and a Caucasian produced a baby. That baby will and has produced offspring. SIMPLE PROOF THAT WHAT WE CALL BLACKS AND WHITES ARE THE SAME SPECIES. An interesting fact for the bigots out there. What we now call blacks, used to be ok to call them negros and what we call white, perhaps it is still ok to call them caucations, both get their skin collar for melanin.
The color is the same. Just that blacks have more of it.
Old 09-03-2016, 04:16 PM
n/a

Default There is no free lunch

Quote:
I agree he needs more specifics, but, one thing that is a great thing is charter schools. I have seen it 1st hand how these schools turn around entire families and probability those families future generations. Giving inner city parents the choice of charter schools and other educational choices is a BIG step, education is key.

Hillary is bought and paid for by the teachers union which is against any change.
Remember busing to integrate the schools? The result was rather then integrating the public schools the whites ran to the suburbs and to private schools. It is clear our schools are doing a poor job. Re: charter schools. Like what happened with busing. The better students will exit the mass public school system and what will be left will be only the worst of the worst. Like so many other things, we spend far more on each student then Europe does and yet they get better results. WHY? The reason is obvious.
In Europe you need to pass a test at each level. If, you do not pass you are sent to trade school. We try to send everyone to college. Even college does not prepare you to earn a living. Our high school trade schools mostly teach obsolete skills on obsolete equipment.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
I read this rumor probably 40 years ago. Part of the suggestion what that the early French Egyptologists destroyed the noses on the sculptures to eliminate the negro flat noses. This is simply BS. It is clear from the paintings that the Egyptians did not have flat noses. It would be very easy to prove if the paintings had a dark skin color that faded there would still be traces of it.
As to blacks being a different species:
I'm not a liberal but this too is BS. Obama is one of many where a negro and a Caucasian produced a baby. That baby will and has produced offspring. SIMPLE PROOF THAT WHAT WE CALL BLACKS AND WHITES ARE THE SAME SPECIES. An interesting fact for the bigots out there. What we now call blacks, used to be ok to call them negros and what we call white, perhaps it is still ok to call them caucations, both get their skin collar for melanin.
The color is the same. Just that blacks have more of it.
"Species" is just an arbitrary name given by science to classify animals. Different species CAN mate and produce offspring. Wolves and dogs are different species, they can mate.

Wolves and dogs look pretty much alike, don't they? One is more vicious, bigger and more muscular...like black athletes. Dogs are smarter, like most whites.

It's lies and propaganda the WHOLE equality thing.

Quote:
Remember busing to integrate the schools? The result was rather then integrating the public schools the whites ran to the suburbs and to private schools. It is clear our schools are doing a poor job. Re: charter schools. Like what happened with busing. The better students will exit the mass public school system and what will be left will be only the worst of the worst. Like so many other things, we spend far more on each student then Europe does and yet they get better results. WHY? The reason is obvious.
In Europe you need to pass a test at each level. If, you do not pass you are sent to trade school. We try to send everyone to college. Even college does not prepare you to earn a living. Our high school trade schools mostly teach obsolete skills on obsolete equipment.
Because "education" is a for-profit INDUSTRY.

Tags
people, problem, neighborhoods, bad, blacks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.