Bombshell proof that Trump colluded with Russia is finally here.

Old 12-17-2017, 10:12 PM
n/a

Default Bombshell proof that Trump colluded with Russia is finally here.

Bombshell proof that Trump colluded with Russia is finally here.

....Colluded to stop a terror attack that is.

Trump Putin call: CIA helped stop Russia terror attack - BBC News
Old 12-18-2017, 01:52 AM
n/a

Very funny.

Thing is, the Russia crap is an attempted Femo-Fascist coup. That's how low this country has sunk.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:08 AM
n/a

He rigged the election and then attempted to obstruct justice by shutting the investigation down. Tax reform to appease their wealthy donors. Will be worse in long term for the economy with large deficit and will then cut Medicare and social security. Thanks republicans for doing this to your country. Let a conman run the country!
Old 12-18-2017, 07:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He rigged the election and then attempted to obstruct justice by shutting the investigation down. Tax reform to appease their wealthy donors. Will be worse in long term for the economy with large deficit and will then cut Medicare and social security. Thanks republicans for doing this to your country. Let a conman run the country!
Sounds like parroting of every democrats favorite news source or weekly partisan talking points bulletins.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:25 AM
n/a

Shocking Deep State Corruption Exposed | True News - YouTube
Old 12-18-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Schonfeld View Post
Hi again Susan. How are you doing today sweety?

Rigged the election? Do you have proof?? If so, how did you get the proof and why didn't Obamma or Crooked Hillary make it known to all of us???

I suppose Crooked Hillary was not going to appease her donors if elected (after all she has demonstrated such an "above the board" ethics her whole career). That does sounds odd, as I believe the hope of a candidate appeasing a view point is the purpose of donating to somebody's election campaign...

Cut Medicare and Social Security? Why would they not cut Medicaid and all other welfare programs first?? That would reduce costs big time!

I do wonder why your not thanking the supposed people that rigged the election for Trump's win, oh well...As a Republican that voted for Trump, your welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-18-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hi again Susan. How are you doing today sweety?

Rigged the election? Do you have proof?? If so, how did you get the proof and why didn't Obamma or Crooked Hillary make it known to all of us???

I suppose Crooked Hillary was not going to appease her donors if elected (after all she has demonstrated such an "above the board" ethics her whole career). That does sounds odd, as I believe the hope of a candidate appeasing a view point is the purpose of donating to somebody's election campaign...

Cut Medicare and Social Security? Why would they not cut Medicaid and all other welfare programs first?? That would reduce costs big time!

I do wonder why your not thanking the supposed people that rigged the election for Trump's win, oh well...As a Republican that voted for Trump, your welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
About a $ trillion a year.

Can't do that though...those "people" DESERVE an "American" standard of living! For doing NOTHING but overpopulating, spreading disease, committing crime.

Tags
colluded, finally, trump, bombshell, russia

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.