Boone County KY and Donald John Trump.

Boone County KY and Donald John Trump.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 04-09-2017, 11:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well, I guess I just don't get your humor. I saw it as not only non-factual, therefore pretty much a waste of my time, but also a demeaning picture of a large number of good, honest hardworking Americans. Not funny to me.
Actually it looked like they were starting to catch on that maybe voting for Donald Trump had not been a very good idea. Perhaps you have to be a liberal/progressive to like SNL? I went to the U of MN Law School which was when I was there probably one of the most liberal of the law schools. The U of Denver was more balanced but the University of Nevada, Reno was also rather left. BYU Law School was quite a bit more right but I was only there for 10 days in 1982. And I lived near San Francisco for about seven years.

Palm Harbor was rather mixed and we were there from 1996-2005.

Reno, Nevada has people from all over like the Villages. My block was quite mixed in politics. One of my neighbors flew 31 sorties over Iraq in the 1991 invasion. He was a lawyer/pilot/law professor who then became a Pentagon based Air Force General for long term planning and now does Security Work. Used to mow his lawn. Operation Desert Storm: 25 Years Since the First Gulf War - The Atlantic There was Grand Jury Foreman across the street and a news anchor for KOLO a Reno major network affiliate as well a few doors down from the Grand Jury Foreman.

Old 04-09-2017, 12:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, I guess I just don't get your humor. I saw it as not only non-factual, therefore pretty much a waste of my time, but also a demeaning picture of a large number of good, honest hardworking Americans. Not funny to me.
Dear Guest:

It had occurred to me after I responded a second time to this thread that only a true progressive would get Baldwin's SNL skit.

Given they have all been struck down with Trump Derangement Syndrome only they could find such relevance. Its like, nationally, they all inhaled laughing gas .

Cést la vie

Personal Best Regards:
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2017, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

It had occurred to me after I responded a second time to this thread that only a true progressive would get Baldwin's SNL skit.

Given they have all been struck down with Trump Derangement Syndrome only they could find such relevance. Its like, nationally, they all inhaled laughing gas .

Cést la vie

Personal Best Regards:
In all the places where Hillary Clinton won the Popular Election by about 2,900,000 votes. And quite a bit more too if not for James Comey, Anthony Weiner and the Russian hackers.

Tags
county, show, john, trump, donald