Bowling Green Massacre

Old 02-03-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Define "lied"

Is it anything like "the video caused the deaths of those four Americans in Benghazi?"
She lied. Just like the orange-faced pig always lies.

And it has nothing to do with Benghazi, fool.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:42 PM
n/a

I am always amzed and amused to see/hear the opposition ranting about all this administration does is talk and talk and talk, tell half truths, no truths lie, decieve and on and on and on.

How can they with a straight face bemoan such accusations after 8 years of Obama doing just that.
Remember Obam's rule that if he talked about an issue that he in fact have addressed or resolved the issue.
Then his next day army that quickly came to the fore with he didn't mean to say that, or didn't say that or not what he meant.....and of course the distinct advantage of the Obama reign was the supporting amplifier of what ever they claimed he said or not....the main stream media.

Hypocrites with convenient CRS (can't remember $hit).
Old 02-03-2017, 01:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am always amzed and amused to see/hear the opposition ranting about all this administration does is talk and talk and talk, tell half truths, no truths lie, decieve and on and on and on.

How can they with a straight face bemoan such accusations after 8 years of Obama doing just that.
Remember Obam's rule that if he talked about an issue that he in fact have addressed or resolved the issue.
Then his next day army that quickly came to the fore with he didn't mean to say that, or didn't say that or not what he meant.....and of course the distinct advantage of the Obama reign was the supporting amplifier of what ever they claimed he said or not....the main stream media.

Hypocrites with convenient CRS (can't remember $hit).
Well I remember and remember well

HOWEVER, that administration is gone....the only administration to discuss is the current one.

I do not recall the previous administration lying so overtly and in such a mean spirited manner...NEVER.

I never recall in a two weeks time that the temperment and lies told by the President had any effect, immediate, on our foreign relations. I never recall his lies, whatever you might deem one, ever being overlooked by the media as you say...perhaps we get our news from different places and ignore the "noise"

I never recall such an attack on personal people....NEVER.

Well, maybe unsettling the world in total is what you and he wants. I just wish he would stop campaigning....imagine the election is over now for 3 months and he still will not talking about IT and HIM.

I might add that lying and then lying on top of that lie is just awful and terrible. Cover up is always what gets you in trouble.
Just my opinion.....it scares me how he reacts.....he WILL get played as a result....this is not the real estate business.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ok....let me be clear then.

You GRACIEGIRL and RUBICON and any others than feel it necessary to blanket people under a label and then attack with ZERO facts.

Hope that is clear.

AND despite your constant and ongoing remarks concerning people who live in The Villages I am sure that progressives, independents and all of us enjoy The Villages. Why you constantly bring that up is beyond...do you feel there should be a warning sign at all our entrances warning about some political designation ?? What is the point of that and what might it have to do with any mature political discussion.
Because the majority of people who live in The Villages vote Republican. MAJORITY....MUCH MORE THAN HALF.

Sumter County Supervisor of Elections > Home
Old 02-03-2017, 02:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Because the majority of people who live in The Villages vote Republican. MAJORITY....MUCH MORE THAN HALF.
So what ?

What does that mean to the subject of Conway's false alluding to a massacre that never happened.

You tend to bring up The Villages for some reason. does the voter registration count mean something on here..to you..to anyone ???
Old 02-03-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
My debate teacher in high school said NEVER to use the phrase "you people". Yes she did. She said it immediately made people defensive and caused further debate to become emotionally charged. I say...You people who are progressives must feel pretty lonely here.
Not as lonely as an original thought in your head.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2017, 02:43 PM
n/a

Kellyanne Con-fused. Kellyanne, smug and incorrect really don't go well together.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
I do not get this at all.

What does the registration in the Villages mean to ANYTHING AT ALL.

See, she and Rubicon keep saying they do not troll this board but they do so much.

Their objective it not to discuss anything.....simply to offer insight to other posters, or label, classify and demean.

To me...that is trolling but even under that umbrella this makes no sense at all
Old 02-03-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Kellyanne Con-fused. Kellyanne, smug and incorrect really don't go well together.
BUT and this is important...anyone opposed to Trump is outnumbered in The Villages. I know Gracie Girl thinks every Republican supports Trump.....they do not at all. They may like some of his proposals but as a man and a big mouth, they got problems.

Again, she can lie because there are more Republicans registered in Sumter County than any other.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Define "lied"

Is it anything like "the video caused the deaths of those four Americans in Benghazi?"
The definition of "lied" is using alternative facts.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
So what ?

What does that mean to the subject of Conway's false alluding to a massacre that never happened.

You tend to bring up The Villages for some reason. does the voter registration count mean something on here..to you..to anyone ???
Most republicans are conservative...they don't agree with progressive ideas like forced integration, quotas, lowered standards, America's falling for #1 to #25 in 50 years. The education system going to hell. Schools becoming diversified hellholes. Businesses having to carry 20% dead wood to look racially balanced. The poor inner cities expanding, becoming more violent, spreading their crime and violence outside. The fact that minorities now make up the majority of kids attending school.

We're getting black thugs from the Orlando area coming up here now to break into businesses.

T time...gotta run.
Old 02-03-2017, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
I do not get this at all.

What does the registration in the Villages mean to ANYTHING AT ALL.

See, she and Rubicon keep saying they do not troll this board but they do so much.

Their objective it not to discuss anything.....simply to offer insight to other posters, or label, classify and demean.

To me...that is trolling but even under that umbrella this makes no sense at all

Trump's supporters are exactly like Trump. They need constant stroking and told they are the best and the brightest, have the largest crowds, the highest poll numbers, and if the facts don't support their view, they make up their own facts.
Old 02-03-2017, 03:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Define "lied"

She made up some "facts"...
Old 02-03-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGraceGirl
My debate teacher in high school said NEVER to use the phrase "you people". Yes she did. She said it immediately made people defensive and caused further debate to become emotionally charged. I say...You people who are progressives must feel pretty lonely here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town
ZING....THUNK!

That hit bone.

Old 02-03-2017, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Define "lied"

I find it strange that many Republican led investigations could not come up with any wrongdoing. You seem to have some facts about WHO caused the four deaths. Trey Gowdy would like to talk to you.

Tags
news, massacre, green, bowling

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.