Boycott pepsi!

Old 11-13-2016, 12:51 PM
n/a

Mr Trump is going to use his feeling toward minorities and non-Christians to reduce spending by reducing food stamps and welfare. What can be wrong with that. I don't think he will go after those with jobs and paying into our economy. Yes, he would be classified as a racist by most, but is that a bad thing?
Old 11-13-2016, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Pepsi Cola Corporation are simply not responsible corporate citizens by feeding this insane hysteria.

The people protesting are either paid organizers or people who are terrible broken.

I going to goggle Pepsi and see what products they produce and boycott them all.

Personal Best Regards:
I'm sure a lot of Pepsi workers voted for our candidate, do you want to hurt them with layoffs?
Old 11-13-2016, 02:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Mr Trump is going to use his feeling toward minorities and non-Christians to reduce spending by reducing food stamps and welfare. What can be wrong with that. I don't think he will go after those with jobs and paying into our economy. Yes, he would be classified as a racist by most, but is that a bad thing?
Hey Joe - Can you give us an example of how Trump feels towards minorities and non Christians. I know he suggested deporting ILLEGAL immigrants and a ban on Muslims entering the country (till we had a better way of determining if they were ISIS supporters), but I don't remember him expressing feelings toward any groups.

I don't believe race and religion are driving a desire to stop financially supporting the lazy in this country. I believe it is economics and the idea that the welfare programs have not helped, the programs have held many people back in life.

Getting those lazy people off their sofas and working a job will reduce government spending and will help the former welfare recipient develop a sense of pride in accomplishments. But the ILLEGAL immigrants are driving wages down and that needs to be addressed for the benefit of those that need jobs.
Old 11-13-2016, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm sure a lot of Pepsi workers voted for our candidate, do you want to hurt them with layoffs?
The Pepsi CEO does not seem to care...
Old 11-13-2016, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

Cut them all off and let them work - like every other mammal on the plant. The weak will die...so what.
Old 11-13-2016, 04:08 PM
n/a

And I say....No fries, only Chips... No Pepsi, only Coke!
Old 11-13-2016, 04:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
I just bought 4 12 packs of Pepsi. And many people are very justifiably scared because of the hate filled campaign of Donald John Trump.

Yeah and Hilda`s was just a very inclusive lovefest correct ?

Did you bother to read any of the internal emails from the sewer known as the DNC that got exposed ?

How about them referring to various minorities as " flavors " ? Not demeaning in the least correct ?

How about their funding not one but two organizations designed to cause stress within the Catholic Church ?

Funny how they tried to blame it all on The Russians .
Old 11-13-2016, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
BOYCOTT PEPSI! - Far Left CEO Says "Employees Are Scared for Their Safety" After Trump's Victory

Indri Nooyi is the far left CEO of PepsiCo.

In 2008 PEPSI honored Obama’s election with an Oba-logo and Hopey-Change website.

The Villages Florida

She wasn’t scared when hundreds of Trump supporters were getting cold-cocked and suckerpunched after Trump rallies by violent leftist thugs.

The Villages Florida

But she’s scared now.
Seriously, Indri?

Bet her far left friends aren’t half as scared as the employees at the Trump hotels in Chicago, New York and Washington DC!

It’s probably a good time to pass on the Pepsi products.

-------------

B.S. It's not the employees. It's the CEO that's scared.
What is your end game if you could find enough sheep to follow you and successfully boycott of Pepsi. Shutting down some production and laying people off?
Old 11-13-2016, 05:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
What is your end game if you could find enough sheep to follow you and successfully boycott of Pepsi. Shutting down some production and laying people off?

Oh suddenly you are a free market capitalist ?

Tags
scared, pepsi, employees, trump, left

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.