Boyer stays up during the night to post headlines from biased news sources.

Old 06-11-2017, 12:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What a list! One thing in common is how bombastic they are and the same time incredibly thin skinned. Wait, that sounds familiar. Who else is like that?
Well, there's Trump, but also the passive-aggressive twit who started this thread...and all of the people who live rent free in her empty head.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:25 PM
n/a

Referring to the person who started this thread as a "passive-aggressive twit" is giving him more credibility than he actually deserves. He has now attacked me PERSONALLY many times, in this thread and others, which is a sign of more deep seated psychological problems than the neurosis that you described.

To all of you who have defended my honor, and my arguments in many other posts, I thank you.

Thank you for the spelling correction "deep seated"
Old 06-11-2017, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
Referring to the person who started this thread as a "passive-aggressive twit" is giving him more credibility than he actually deserves. He has now attacked me PERSONALLY many times, in this thread and others, which is a sign of more deep seeded psychological problems than the neurosis that you described.

To all of you who have defended my honor, and my arguments in many other posts, I thank you.
Honor, salesman. Hmmmm
Old 06-11-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Referring to the person who started this thread as a "passive-aggressive twit" is giving him more credibility than he actually deserves. He has now attacked me PERSONALLY many times, in this thread and others, which is a sign of more deep seeded psychological problems than the neurosis that you described.

The person who started this thread is a 'she' (Graciegirl...AKA 'Graceless').

She thinks she runs this site because she is by far the most prolific poster and has initiated over 600 'friend requests'...because of her massive insecurity.

To see who posted the lasted 10 times, hit 'Quote Post' in any thread and then scroll way down...and you will see user names.

I think it's gone by the 10 posts now, but she is the one that started this thread attacking you.

Ciao,

ColdNoMore
Old 06-11-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Mr Allegiance the guy whoo thinking you the same liek me is not to much brightness. He have two much hate in him corazon. The high priest atme chuch the churck of whats happening now says forgave the people who no think in the straighten line. soo 4 today i no have the bad feeling eben through he no defence the presidence on the berry badly post yesternigte. i supoded to fel sorry for he and make a pray for he mind make the ful recovere. So i light the candle and say the pray now. i has the bad fellin from the to much cervezas last yesterday. You understandig me? no!
Old 06-11-2017, 01:36 PM
n/a

Poppa dont no who dis perskin boyer is. mayb the chef? chef boyer D. Make the spaghettie.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

Deep SEATED.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Deep SEATED.
I have given this a lot of thought because political discussion is such a lifeblood of our country.

Honest and sincere debate is the ground floor for compromise and reason and progress.

Two folks on here who I used to respect have turned to trolls in the literal sense. I point them out as they offer themselves on the main board as selfless, patriotic, honest, trustworthy people.

GRACIEGIRL and RUBICON have their fans for sure because they farm most of them. They both have good and bad reputation although they will tell you that they always do good and whatever is somebody else's fault. They do not communicate...they preach,and in their mind this forum would collapse without them.

They, and I gotta admit when I returned a few people warned me about both of them, but I ignored those warnings but they offer nothing to this political forum whatsoever except daily (in Rubicons case) cases of accusatory hate and nothing more.

It appears that they got o filled with hate of Obama and Clinton that they simply lost it and went so far right they will never come back. They have satisfied themselves that lying is not so bad from the Oval Office.

Now think about that......THAT represents maybe the best example of anti american attitude.

Just want to share a very adept definition of TROLL on a forum and please, go through this checklist and see what names are at the top of the list....

Serious trolls are immune to criticism and logical arguments. True trolls cannot be reasoned with, regardless of how sound your logical argument is.

Serious trolls do not feel remorse like you and me. They have sociopathic tendencies, and accordingly, they delight in other people having hurt feelings.

Trolls, in general, consider themselves separate from the social order.

Trolls do not abide by etiquette or the rules of common courtesy.

Trolls consider themselves above social responsibility.

Trolls gain energy by you insulting them.

Trolls gain energy when you get angry.

The only way to deal with an online troll is to ignore him or take away his ability to post online.

Today, both before 7 AM they went after people on here. Have either ever gotten involved in any serious discussion concerning issues facing the country ?

I miss so much intelligent and meaningful conversation about our country....not always agreeing but being adult and doing due diligence before offering some snide comment. It has taken me down to a level I have never been and I am embarrassed, although my level is well well and far above the trolls on here.

I have posted things that I wish I could take back, but they were never close to the hateful comments on here.

IT IS sad, and I think that SANDTRAP opened a conversation about this forum a few days ago that actually highlighted the troll reaction on here.

I wish and miss the folks I know on TOTV that do not post on here. I think I understand why and it is a shame that this has been actually hijacked by a few uninformed big mouths.

Oh, some will say you have to be tough......that is total crap...this forum ranks very near the bottom of forum I have been on.....the only thing that keeps it from the bottom is that the forums on the bottom were the subject of lawyers and lawsuits.

It is a shame and a loss for the Villages who really should have a place to discuss things going on in this country without being overwhelmed by people who obviously enjoy tormenting thier neigbors and heck....what I have read about Don Baldwin give me pause that this board is not being hijacked by outsiders (does not apply to Gracie or Rubicon on that.they are Villagers)

It seems to get worse every day and YES I do criticize President Trump and I have since he got the nomination but I ALWAYS do it with facts and back up.....I have never criticized the mass of americans that others do.

In any case, I SAID what I felt....Not worried about Gracie or Rubicon...I think Rubicon has me blocked (at least he ignored direct questions) and Gracie does not like long posts, ESPECIALLY and maybe MOSTLY from me.
Old 06-12-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
I have given this a lot of thought because political discussion is such a lifeblood of our country.

Honest and sincere debate is the ground floor for compromise and reason and progress.

Two folks on here who I used to respect have turned to trolls in the literal sense. I point them out as they offer themselves on the main board as selfless, patriotic, honest, trustworthy people.

GRACIEGIRL and RUBICON have their fans for sure because they farm most of them. They both have good and bad reputation although they will tell you that they always do good and whatever is somebody else's fault. They do not communicate...they preach,and in their mind this forum would collapse without them.

They, and I gotta admit when I returned a few people warned me about both of them, but I ignored those warnings but they offer nothing to this political forum whatsoever except daily (in Rubicons case) cases of accusatory hate and nothing more.

It appears that they got o filled with hate of Obama and Clinton that they simply lost it and went so far right they will never come back. They have satisfied themselves that lying is not so bad from the Oval Office.

Now think about that......THAT represents maybe the best example of anti american attitude.

Just want to share a very adept definition of TROLL on a forum and please, go through this checklist and see what names are at the top of the list....

Serious trolls are immune to criticism and logical arguments. True trolls cannot be reasoned with, regardless of how sound your logical argument is.

Serious trolls do not feel remorse like you and me. They have sociopathic tendencies, and accordingly, they delight in other people having hurt feelings.

The only way to deal with an online troll is to ignore him or take away his ability to post online.

Today, both before 7 AM they went after people on here. Have either ever gotten involved in any serious discussion concerning issues facing the country ?

I miss so much intelligent and meaningful conversation about our country....not always agreeing but being adult and doing due diligence before offering some snide comment. It has taken me down to a level I have never been and I am embarrassed, although my level is well well and far above the trolls on here.

I have posted things that I wish I could take back, but they were never close to the hateful comments on here.

IT IS sad, and I think that SANDTRAP opened a conversation about this forum a few days ago that actually highlighted the troll reaction on here.

I wish and miss the folks I know on TOTV that do not post on here. I think I understand why and it is a shame that this has been actually hijacked by a few uninformed big mouths.

Oh, some will say you have to be tough......that is total crap...this forum ranks very near the bottom of forum I have been on.....the only thing that keeps it from the bottom is that the forums on the bottom were the subject of lawyers and lawsuits.

It is a shame and a loss for the Villages who really should have a place to discuss things going on in this country without being overwhelmed by people who obviously enjoy tormenting thier neigbors and heck....what I have read about Don Baldwin give me pause that this board is not being hijacked by outsiders (does not apply to Gracie or Rubicon on that.they are Villagers)

It seems to get worse every day and YES I do criticize President Trump and I have since he got the nomination but I ALWAYS do it with facts and back up.....I have never criticized the mass of americans that others do.

In any case, I SAID what I felt....Not worried about Gracie or Rubicon...I think Rubicon has me blocked (at least he ignored direct questions) and Gracie does not like long posts, ESPECIALLY and maybe MOSTLY from me.
Thank you so much about giving this so much thought, and so many words too.

You are right, they must be wackadoodles for posting before 7 AM. It's so conservative, good liberals do their best posting after 1AM.

You are an old demented wackadoodle.

Lol
Old 06-12-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Dear rockhead senile wackadoodle,

Please check on salesman wackadoodle BOY, the community is concerned he did not post at 1am.

Regards

True Patriots
Old 06-12-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:

Put the trolls on your Ignore List and if you need to see their posts for legal or other purposes click on View Post if you have them on your Ignore List.

Why listen to someone with the maturity and wisdom of a socially backward fifth grader?

And I would wait in judging Don Baldwin. I have not seen the evidence that he is someone that does not even live here in the Villages. His views on racism are disgusting but he usually does not insult people on a personal basis. Trump trolled his way into the White House by insulting everyone else and being extremely vague about his policies on just about everything. You cannot expect much from people in his cult who worship that orange man.
Old 06-12-2017, 07:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

You are an old demented wackadoodle.

Lol
that is putting it nicely...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2017, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Put the trolls on your Ignore List and if you need to see their posts for legal or other purposes click on View Post if you have them on your Ignore List.

Why listen to someone with the maturity and wisdom of a socially backward fifth grader?
Yes put Grace and rubi on your ignore list rockhead, but make sure you do exactly as the original wackadoodle Tal says, read all their posts for legal reasons.

Tal, don't you have a 20 year old movie to review for us?
Old 06-12-2017, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:

And I would wait in judging Don Baldwin. I have not seen the evidence that he is someone that does not even live here in the Villages. His views on racism are disgusting but he usually does not insult people on a personal basis. Trump trolled his way into the White House by insulting everyone else and being extremely vague about his policies on just about everything. You cannot expect much from people in his cult who worship that orange man.
Trust me Tal...there is no "evidence" just crazy ladies making sh!t up to have me go away. There are some real nutcases here with nothing better to do.

What I speak is the TRUTH. Call it "specieism" because that's what it REALLY is. Black people look and act so differently than ALL the other races because they are NOT the same species as we are. We ALL (every race) have 2-5% of our DNA that Negros (blacks) do not possess. We have DIFFERENT ancestors. What you say when you call them "human" is NO different than you calling a cat a dog or a donkey a horse or a lion a tiger. Each are DIFFERENT species and NOT equals.

Because he KNEW that he'd just be a talking head, following orders. All his "lies" are because he CAN'T do whatever he wants.

You can expect even less from those who supported Hillary.

America IS LOST if the changing demographics is allowed to continue. America WILL be Mexico II within 30 years. ACT or lose it.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

I have in some cases, but I prefer to EXPOSE them. They spread false and fake news in support of Trump and try to destroy anyone who may oppose his deceitful ways.

Tags
news, headlines, biased, sources, post

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.