Breaking News-- Moose in love with its wooden counterpart.

Old 02-20-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Default Breaking News-- Moose in love with its wooden counterpart.

Trump Is An International Laughing Stock After Referring To Imaginary Sweden Terror Attack

Ah, to be in love again.
Old 02-21-2017, 03:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump was just being prescient.

Riots erupt in Sweden’s capital just days after Trump comments - The Washington Post
Old 02-21-2017, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Says the adult living in the villages mooching off his parents that never knew what love was. Lol
Old 02-21-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflac
Says the adult living in the villages mooching off his parents that never knew what love was. Lol
And the right continues to show their putrid, true...scummy personalities.

Graceless once posted upstairs that she would defend Talt if anyone attacked him...so let's see if she has the guts to do it now.

I'm betting not.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-21-2017, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
And the right continues to show their putrid, true...scummy personalities.

Graceless once posted upstairs that she would defend Talt if anyone attacked him...so let's see if she has the guts to do it now.

I'm betting not.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Tal has been ridiculed a number of times, and on a very personal level, and if memory serves me by friends of the person you quote. If not, sorry, but he has received a lot of snide personal remarks.

Of course, I cannot understand how you only support a selected poster or posters. I suppose it's that old "progressive" thing.

They are hated and ridiculed, while extreme alt right is considered the "in" group.

Frankly, Tal has been around awhile. His problem in here is how he feels about Trump. If you even hint at anti Trump, you will be targeted, NOT WITH ANY FACTS, NOT WITH A REBUKE OF WHAT YOU CLAIM....

BUT PERSONAL RIDICULE

Tal has had that ridicule on here.
Old 02-21-2017, 04:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal has been ridiculed a number of times, and on a very personal level, and if memory serves me by friends of the person you quote. If not, sorry, but he has received a lot of snide personal remarks.

Of course, I cannot understand how you only support a selected poster or posters. I suppose it's that old "progressive" thing.

They are hated and ridiculed, while extreme alt right is considered the "in" group.

Frankly, Tal has been around awhile. His problem in here is how he feels about Trump. If you even hint at anti Trump, you will be targeted, NOT WITH ANY FACTS, NOT WITH A REBUKE OF WHAT YOU CLAIM....

BUT PERSONAL RIDICULE

Tal has had that ridicule on here.
You are absolutely correct.

But Talt has borne these putrid, nasty, disgusting and despicable personal attacks...with a lot of grace and class.
Old 02-21-2017, 04:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
I was sure this was a fart. I wonder if I know this creep as his attacks are often very personal.

Again. What does this have to do with Donald Trump playing demagogue by highlighting an attack in Sweden that never happened? And this man has access to some of the best intelligence agencies in the world through the CIA and whatever foreign intelligence agencies share their information with the CIA.

I will watch a fart very carefully now and I hope my friends do too in case there is another reason for these many personal attacks by a fart.
Old 02-21-2017, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
I was sure this was a fart. I wonder if I know this creep as his attacks are often very personal.

Again. What does this have to do with Donald Trump playing demagogue by highlighting an attack in Sweden that never happened? And this man has access to some of the best intelligence agencies in the world through the CIA and whatever foreign intelligence agencies share their information with the CIA.

I will watch a fart very carefully now and I hope my friends do too in case there is another reason for these many personal attacks by a fart.
Not attacks, observations. They hit home as personal because they are true. You attack the president, not make observations. You are a leach on the taxpayers and the villages.

You are what villagers fear, the worthless child living with parents.

Tell us about the loves of your live, never mentioned one in all your stupid winded posts.

I would call you dork, but I don't want you to relive your brutal childhood.

See, conservatives have feelings, ask your parents.

Tell me you dad did not vote for Trump, come on, liar.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not attacks, observations. They hit home as personal because they are true. You attack the president, not make observations. You are a leach on the taxpayers and the villages.

You are what villagers fear, the worthless child living with parents.

Tell us about the loves of your live, never mentioned one in all your stupid winded posts.

I would call you dork, but I don't want you to relive your brutal childhood.

See, conservatives have feelings, ask your parents.

Tell me you dad did not vote for Trump, come on, liar.
Making a record of this for my file on this man. Probably a man. This is by the poster Affald.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Making a record of this for my file on this man. Probably a man. This is by the poster Affald.
Don't be mad your daddy voted for Trump. He made one big mistake in having a retarded child, maybe now he wants to make amends to the world for that error.

Oops, does the word retard offend you dork?

File lol, you have lots of files, it makes your parents home a fire trap.

Maybe not a man, maybe a woman you attempted to date. ..

I say attempt because it never ever was consummated, was it?

Please say your daddy did not vote for Trump, liar!
Old 02-21-2017, 09:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Don't be mad your daddy voted for Trump. He made one big mistake in having a retarded child, maybe now he wants to make amends to the world for that error.

Oops, does the word retard offend you dork?

File lol, you have lots of files, it makes your parents home a fire trap.

Maybe not a man, maybe a woman you attempted to date. ..

I say attempt because it never ever was consummated, was it?

Please say your daddy did not vote for Trump, liar!
Affald. Danish for rubbish which fits. This man will take up no more of my time. Trolls are better just ignored. Affald- now on Ignore List for Regular Posts and not worth a second more for the Political Forum.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Affald. Danish for rubbish which fits. This man will take up no more of my time. Trolls are better just ignored. Affald- now on Ignore List for Regular Posts and not worth a second more for the Political Forum.
Thank you for confirming your daddy voted for Trump. You can't ignore on here you fool.

So, are you a virgin?
Old 02-21-2017, 09:59 PM
n/a

Good the ignore list works on the Political Forum too. Enough rubbish.

Tags
love, wooden, counterpart, moose, breaking--

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.