Bringing Toxic Trolls to Justice.

Old 08-29-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Default Bringing Toxic Trolls to Justice.

I would contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office if I knew the identity of Allegiance and Dirtbanker but I do not. This would be to try to get them arrested for long term harassment of Talk of the Villages Political Forum as well as needling on the Regular Forum which has often resulted in warnings by the Moderator on the Regular Forum.

This would probably get covered by Villages Daily Sun or the other news source.

Maybe people accept this kind of bullying as acceptable behavior for Villagers. I do not. It is criminal in nature and should be shouted down as loudly as possible.

I think both of these people Allegiance and Dirtbanker live in Sumter County but cannot be sure as I have little idea who these two men are. They do look like men as women rarely act this badly online. They act like 12 year olds though and very mean spirited and stupid ones at that.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I would contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office if I knew the identity of Allegiance and Dirtbanker but I do not. This would be to try to get them arrested for long term harassment of Talk of the Villages Political Forum as well as needling on the Regular Forum which has often resulted in warnings by the Moderator on the Regular Forum.

This would probably get covered by Villages Daily Sun or the other news source.

Maybe people accept this kind of bullying as acceptable behavior for Villagers. I do not. It is criminal in nature and should be shouted down as loudly as possible.

I think both of these people Allegiance and Dirtbanker live in Sumter County but cannot be sure as I have little idea who these two men are. They do look like men as women rarely act this badly online. They act like 12 year olds though and very mean spirited and stupid ones at that.
And you...being the masochistic martyr you are...can't stay away.

"Some people want to be abused".
Old 08-29-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you...being the masochistic martyr you are...can't stay away.

"Some people want to be abused".
Coming from Don Baldwin I find that an amazing statement.

What have I tried to do on the TOTV Political Forum? Help survivors/victims of crimes. You Don Baldwin have posted repeated racist statements which would result in very unhappy conditions if made in person around many people.

I am trying to get people to speak up against the toxic trolls on the TOTV Political Forum. This needs to change.

Do I think that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office should talk to these two people about their behavior. Yes I do. Do I think that this would go to prosecution. Probably not given the case law in Florida.

But there is always that first case that starts a precedent about abuse of the internet for purposes of long term bullying. Allegiance and Dirtbanker's posts on here would be a good example of adult bullying against other adults. Most bullying on the internet is by teens or pre-teens against other teens or pre-teens.

That is the maturity level of Allegiance and Dirtbanker. A couple of mean spirited and stupid 12 to 13 year olds.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Coming from Don Baldwin I find that an amazing statement.

What have I tried to do on the TOTV Political Forum? Help survivors/victims of crimes. You Don Baldwin have posted repeated racist statements which would result in very unhappy conditions if made in person around many people.

I am trying to get people to speak up against the toxic trolls on the TOTV Political Forum. This needs to change.

Do I think that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office should talk to these two people about their behavior. Yes I do. Do I think that this would go to prosecution. Probably not given the case law in Florida.

But there is always that first case that starts a precedent about abuse of the internet for purposes of long term bullying. Allegiance and Dirtbanker's posts on here would be a good example of adult bullying against other adults. Most bullying on the internet is by teens or pre-teens against other teens or pre-teens.

That is the maturity level of Allegiance and Dirtbanker. A couple of mean spirited and stupid 12 to 13 year olds.

A 12 year old would slam your head into a mud puddle. An adult will convince you to do it yourself.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
A 12 year old would slam your head into a mud puddle. An adult will convince you to do it yourself.
Wiotte. These two deserve to be removed from Talk of the Villages for their illegal behavior. I am well aware that cyber bullying is hard to prosecute when it is adult against adult because of fears of chilling effects on free speech and defense lawyers. But their behavior on Talk of the Villages goes way beyond what is acceptable in any Forum. I am talking about Allegiance and dirtbanker.
Old 08-29-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Default Bringing Toxic Trolls to Justice.

Quote:
Wiotte. These two deserve to be removed from Talk of the Villages for their illegal behavior. I am well aware that cyber bullying is hard to prosecute when it is adult against adult because of fears of chilling effects on free speech and defense lawyers. But their behavior on Talk of the Villages goes way beyond what is acceptable in any Forum. I am talking about Allegiance and dirtbanker.

If you allow yourself to be a victim, it's your own fault my friend. You're a sensitive guy, just do the sensible thing and block them, now and forever. That is the adult thing to do.

You are their fuel, no fuel no harassment.
Old 08-29-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you allow yourself to be a victim, it's your own fault my friend. You're a sensitive guy, just do the sensible thing and block them, now and forever. That is the adult thing to do.

I would think (but correct me if I'm wrong) that this website, TOTV, is privately owned and managed. Therefore they can decide whom to allow posting and whom to block. Moderators, care to weigh in?
Old 08-29-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would think (but correct me if I'm wrong) that this website, TOTV, is privately owned and managed. Therefore they can decide whom to allow posting and whom to block. Moderators, care to weigh in?
This is not Moderated. That is a HUGE part of the problem.

I keep seeing blaming the victim on here. That is wrong. These personal attacks occur repeatedly whether I Ignore dirtbanker and Allegiance or not. They just keep insulting, harassing, and bullying with whole threads aimed at mocking me and upsetting me to no end and no purpose than stroking these peoples' egos.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

They harass whether or not I ignore or not.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
They harass whether or not I ignore or not.

Give it enough time, they will either go away or seek someone else out, most likely elsewhere.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Give it enough time, they will either go away or seek someone else out, most likely elsewhere.
Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Too bad that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office does not have an e-mail account that I can see. I would ask them to take a look at the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Communications Division

There is this group. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages Not sure if they would want to get involved in a ongoing problem of trolls on Talk of the Villages' Political Forum. These are two trolls though who have targeted one person for months with harassing communications that are full of personal insults.

My gut feeliing is that Allegiance and dirtbanker have targeted individuals online they see as easy marks whenever they felt they could get away with it. These are crimes but they are usually not prosecuted. They cause a lot more pain and suffering than some guy who is arrested for stealing a sock from Beall's!!!
Old 08-30-2017, 06:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is not Moderated. That is a HUGE part of the problem.

I keep seeing blaming the victim on here. That is wrong. These personal attacks occur repeatedly whether I Ignore dirtbanker and Allegiance or not. They just keep insulting, harassing, and bullying with whole threads aimed at mocking me and upsetting me to no end and no purpose than stroking these peoples' egos.
What is clear in the rules is you are not suppose to use the forum to badmouth the forum administrators, which you have done countless times. You need to be banned.
Old 08-30-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Troll mapping

The Web’s Most Toxic Trolls Live in … Vermont? | WIRED

The Villages Florida
Old 08-30-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Too bad that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office does not have an e-mail account that I can see. I would ask them to take a look at the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Communications Division

There is this group. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages Not sure if they would want to get involved in a ongoing problem of trolls on Talk of the Villages' Political Forum. These are two trolls though who have targeted one person for months with harassing communications that are full of personal insults.

My gut feeliing is that Allegiance and dirtbanker have targeted individuals online they see as easy marks whenever they felt they could get away with it. These are crimes but they are usually not prosecuted. They cause a lot more pain and suffering than some guy who is arrested for stealing a sock from Beall's!!!
If they go after those two, you'd have to go after GG and her posse. She has aggressively gone after certain people on TOTV that don't agree with her views. Its not going to happen.
Old 08-30-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

Why can't we all just get along ?
The Villages Florida

Tags
forum, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.