Bringing Toxic Trolls to Justice.

Old 08-30-2017, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If they go after those two, you'd have to go after GG and her posse. She has aggressively gone after certain people on TOTV that don't agree with her views. Its not going to happen.
Allegiance and dirtbanker's attacks on me are quite different from those of GC and her group. Mainly because these are all done on the Political Forum where the Moderator does not see them or does not care to view them.

There are hundreds of these slurs on me all over the Political Forum made by these two people. Enough is enough.
Old 08-30-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Default Bringing Toxic Trolls to Justice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Allegiance and dirtbanker's attacks on me are quite different from those of GC and her group. Mainly because these are all done on the Political Forum where the Moderator does not see them or does not care to view them.

There are hundreds of these slurs on me all over the Political Forum made by these two people. Enough is enough.

Honesty, TOTV management should simply shut down political talk for good. But they won't. It would be too much work for them to monitor, delete, ban. IMHO
The political forum is a cesspool vessel where the pressure relief of our dysfunctionality spews into.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Swim View Post
If they go after those two, you'd have to go after GG and her posse. She has aggressively gone after certain people on TOTV that don't agree with her views. Its not going to happen.
Logic from a lefty, there is hope. Maybe we can get along.
Old 08-30-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Honesty, TOTV management should simply shut down political talk for good. But they won't. It would be too much work for them to monitor, delete, ban. IMHO
The political forum is a cesspool vessel where the pressure relief of our dysfunctionality spews into.
Have some self control...stay out if you don't like it.

The girly bullsh!t...yes, get it out of HERE and move it into the women's forum where it belongs. The women bring the drama.
Old 08-30-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post

The girly bullsh!t...yes, get it out of HERE and move it into the women's forum where it belongs. The women bring the drama.

Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in. - YouTube
Old 08-30-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in. - YouTube
Old 08-30-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

Or, we could all meet in the Thunderdome

Thunderdome - Wikipedia
Old 08-30-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

///
Old 08-30-2017, 01:14 PM
n/a

Me in the foreground [emoji3]
Donny boy in the background

[emoji33]
The Villages Florida

Death before dishonor !
Old 08-30-2017, 03:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office if I knew the identity of Allegiance and Dirtbanker but I do not. This would be to try to get them arrested for long term harassment of Talk of the Villages Political Forum as well as needling on the Regular Forum which has often resulted in warnings by the Moderator on the Regular Forum.

This would probably get covered by Villages Daily Sun or the other news source.

Maybe people accept this kind of bullying as acceptable behavior for Villagers. I do not. It is criminal in nature and should be shouted down as loudly as possible.

I think both of these people Allegiance and Dirtbanker live in Sumter County but cannot be sure as I have little idea who these two men are. They do look like men as women rarely act this badly online. They act like 12 year olds though and very mean spirited and stupid ones at that.
Uses who abuse other users on a regular basis have nothing of value to contribute.

So, you have the perfect solution to this problem, Place the two aforementioned on your ignore list and never look back.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-30-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Talking Yep.

Quote:
Uses who abuse other users on a regular basis have nothing of value to contribute.

So, you have the perfect solution to this problem, Place the two aforementioned on your ignore list and never look back.

Personal Best Regards:
. .

Carl in Tampa

Old 08-30-2017, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Personal Best Regards:
"never look back' sound advice Tal from someone you listen to.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
"never look back' sound advice Tal from someone you listen to.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
The constant lying by Allegiance and dirtbanker is the problem. If no one gives them any credibility then the problem is solved.

And if they make any kind of comment on the Regular Forum the Moderator usually does if it breaks the rules.

I guess my little shout out to this morning to Kim and Barbara on the Regular Forum was breaking the Forum Rules-- even though this was on their birthdays or near them and there is a Happy Birthday thread-- or there might be something else going on there. I can contact both of them through text, phone or Facebook or other means.
Old 08-30-2017, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
The constant lying by Allegiance and dirtbanker is the problem. If no one gives them any credibility then the problem is solved.

And if they make any kind of comment on the Regular Forum the Moderator usually does if it breaks the rules.

I guess my little shout out to this morning to Kim and Barbara on the Regular Forum was breaking the Forum Rules-- even though this was on their birthdays or near them and there is a Happy Birthday thread-- or there might be something else going on there. I can contact both of them through text, phone or Facebook or other means.

You are not listening. Control - Alt - Delete the trolls Tal.
Old 08-30-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Logic from a lefty, there is hope. Maybe we can get along.
I could say the same about you. Logic from a right wing nut. Who would have thought.

Tags
forum, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.