Bringing Toxic Trolls to Justice.

Old 08-30-2017, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are not listening. Control - Alt - Delete the trolls Tal.
I had a troll on Findlaw 2002-2006 for what seemed like four years. He called me a murderer, paranoid schizophrenic, the Unabomber, made veiled physical threats on my parents, sent e-mails to people I would mention, pretended to be me, etc. Turned out he was someone I was trying to help in his legal white collar case. He used one name to communicate with me and hundreds of aliases to cyberstalk and cybersmear. While he was doing this I had been travelling to law libraries all over the Tampa Bay area trying to help him with his case.

I was doing the 224 613 Project on Findlaw but a lot of the lawyers did not approve of it as done right it would take some control out of their hands and put it in the hands of ordinary citizens trained in legal research. Lawyers are needed for it to succeed.

I did try to get the Pinellas and the Chesterfield County VA police involved and they said they could not do anything. The FBI could not do anything. So, I started writing my Congressmen and it looked like something started to work in my favor. Findlaw started to alter how they did things. This man angered a lot of people though.

He disappeared from the internet in 2008.

I am trying not to go on the war path about this as I have other issues to deal with. So I will try to just Ignore these creeps Allegiance and dirtbanker but this should not be happening at all on a site like Talk of the Villages.
Old 08-30-2017, 04:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I had a troll on Findlaw for what seemed like four years. He called me a murderer, paranoid schizophrenic, the Unabomber, made veiled physical threats on my parents, sent e-mails to people I would mention, pretended to be me, etc. Turned out he was someone I was trying to help in his legal white collar case. He used one name to communicate with me and hundreds of aliases to cyberstalk and cybersmear. While he was doing this I had been travelling to law libraries all over the Tampa Bay area trying to help him with his case.

I did try to get the Pinellas and the Chesterfield County VA police involved and they said they could not do anything. The FBI could not do anything. So, I started writing my Congressmen and it looked like something started to work in my favor. Findlaw started to alter how they did things. This man angered a lot of people though.

He disappeared from the internet in 2008.

I am trying not to go on the war path about this as I have other issues to deal with. So I will try to just Ignore these creeps Allegiance and dirtbanker but this should not be happening at all on a site like Talk of the Villages.

Don't try, do it .
Old 08-30-2017, 05:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Don't try, do it .
Amen
Old 08-30-2017, 06:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Amen

See Tal, he can't help himself. Help him, you help yourself . Squash this guy like the cockroach that he is.
Old 08-30-2017, 06:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
See Tal, he can't help himself. Help him, you help yourself . Squash this guy like the cockroach that he is.
Funny Rickey, you hate Tal more than most.
Old 08-30-2017, 06:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Funny Rickey, you hate Tal more than most.

WTF is this Ricky sh-it ??? I don't hate anyone.
Old 08-30-2017, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
WTF is this Ricky sh-it ??? I don't hate anyone.
That is what I mean about constant lying by Allegiance and dirtbanker. They have no respect for the facts and just say whatever they can to spark a re-action from people. Trolls in other words. And extremely nasty ones. Guilty of harassment online according to Florida law but they would never be prosecuted in my humble opinion unless a group of us complain about this and just say we are not going to take this any more. Context is important. Whom these two target and why. It would take a lot of work though for the cops to build a case against these two. $$$ and manpower. And they probably would never put those resources on combating toxic trolls.
Old 08-30-2017, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is what I mean about constant lying by Allegiance and dirtbanker. They have no respect for the facts and just say whatever they can to spark a re-action from people. Trolls in other words. And extremely nasty ones. Guilty of harassment online according to Florida law but they would never be prosecuted in my humble opinion unless a group of us complain about this and just say we are not going to take this any more. Context is important. Whom these two target and why. It would take a lot of work though for the cops to build a case against these two. $$$ and manpower. And they probably would never put those resources on combating toxic trolls.
Should be no work at all. You have been taking notes. Almost like a full time job. A worthless 613 224 job.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:41 PM
n/a

Buddy. I will turn myself in. Let me know when. But I ain't squealing on my crew. I ain't no rat like you.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Buddy. I will turn myself in. Let me know when. But I ain't squealing on my crew. I ain't no rat like you.
WTH? You raiding the archives tonight or what?
Old 12-16-2017, 08:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
WTH? You raiding the archives tonight or what?
It's slow in NOTHING. The commander has given me the weekend off.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
It's slow in NOTHING. The commander has given me the weekend off.
Recording.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Should be no work at all. You have been taking notes. Almost like a full time job. A worthless 613 224 job.
Recording. Continued CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Continued CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Continued CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
Three posts in a row? How is your memory.

Tags
forum, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.