Bruce Springsteen calls Donald Trump a Moron.

Old 09-25-2016, 03:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Opinions are like a holes, cnm like Bruce have only one each, both worthless.
Old 09-25-2016, 03:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
While I admire your attempt to bring facts, reason and sanity to the issue, I've come to the realization that Trumpers are not interested in these things in the least.

They much prefer their newfound freedom to spew in public, their long repressed hatred/bigotry/racism/xenophobia/homophobia/misogyny.

No amount of common sense reasoning, can overcome their emotional attachment to the person who has freed them from their virulent feelings that until now...have ragingly lurked just below the surface.

Even if it affects, in a massively adverse manner...this great nation.

CNM
Like the saying goes: (and this seems to fit you well)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fools.jpg (22.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-25-2016, 05:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bruce Springsteen Calls Donald Trump a '''Moron''' - NBC News

Trump's ideas are very dangerous for those who value the US Constitution.
If Crooked Hillary gets in Springstein will watch his taxes go up, now who's the Moron.
Old 09-25-2016, 05:24 AM
n/a

Bruce Springsteen is class guy- I am a Republican from New Jersey, Springsteen has done so much to help Asbury park and food banks in world, Donald Trump has helped Donald Trump, I am sorry let's get back to hating Hilary.
Old 09-25-2016, 05:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Like the saying goes: (and this seems to fit you well)
Seems to me I read these same words only it didn't say Trumpers it said Crooked Hillary, do I sense some plagiarism here.
Old 09-25-2016, 06:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump for years has tried to find an audience for his ego to thrive. Where he could lie, overstate and be his pompous self.

He has searched for someone to listen to his manufactured conspiracy theories

Meanwhile his "team" has been doing the same thing. Their radical websites, constant lying, and enabling of people who used to believe in UFOs was all they had. They made up stuff to get readers. Truth was not something they even pretended to know about.

Perfect storm....they found an audience, who are even mixed up about who they are angry at.

Their anger should be aimed at congress, but it is not.

They are now on the verge of electing a man who stands for everything they say they do not want. He is the least honest candidate ever (despite his opponent)..he is the least transparent...least caring...most meanspirited candidate ever.

He understands very little. He never speaks of working with congress...he never speaks of our constitution. He attacks any opponent personally, not on the issue.

All of these things are what Trump followers say is important.

It is a huge con, and as in cons, those people are following this "piper" to our economic ruin. He is a man who will increase terrorism, not lessen it. His term will allow run away inflation.

He found his audience.

If he is elected, that audience will be the subject of many many books on group hysteria and loss of reasoning.
I believe America has found its Hitler. And many are praising him as if he is a messiah.
Old 09-25-2016, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
I believe America has found its Hitler. And many are praising him as if he is a messiah.
Many solid and comprehensive similarities.

Hitler conned with nationalism, as is Trump
Old 09-25-2016, 10:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you speaking of the great black messiah in D.C.?
Old 09-25-2016, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
If he gets rid of the minorities, stops affirmative action and quotas...he'll have saved the country.

Tags
calls, ideas, moron, trump, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.