Bruce Springsteen calls Donald Trump a Moron.

Old 09-24-2016, 09:02 AM
n/a

Default Bruce Springsteen calls Donald Trump a Moron.

Bruce Springsteen Calls Donald Trump a '''Moron''' - NBC News

Trump's ideas are very dangerous for those who value the US Constitution.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Wow, what a surprise. Just what one would expect from a liberal Democrat.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:19 AM
n/a

Quote:

Bruce should know, especially as a well acknowledged intellectual leader of the Left
Old 09-24-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

I'll bet Chris Christie is very disappointed. He's a huge Springsteen fan. But I guess he has his own issues.

Bruce Springsteen & Jimmy Fallon: "Gov. Christie Traffic Jam" ("Born To Run" Parody) - YouTube
Old 09-24-2016, 10:30 AM
n/a

Springsteen is not alone...he is called either a boob, incompetent, or unqualified by...

....every single economist on this planet, except those on his payroll and under a signed NDA.

....every single living ex president

....HUGE and overwhelming majority of military e Perth

....Not sure if all, but OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of every living person who is considered an expert in foreign relations.

....Newspaper editorial boards who have interviewed him and have for decades always supported Republicans.

But it appears that hate for his opponent, who I and most understand, is sufficient to sell out your country.

And his ties to foreign governments (Russia, Turkey, et all) and logical ties then to terrorist groups is now under investigation opens even more than even his upcoming civil convictions on fraud (Trump U), soon to come investigation of his illegal payoffs (as in the Bondi situation) simply compounds it.
Old 09-24-2016, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Springsteen is not alone...he is called either a boob, incompetent, or unqualified by...

....every single economist on this planet, except those on his payroll and under a signed NDA.

....Not sure if all, but OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of every living person who is considered an expert in foreign relations.

....Newspaper editorial boards who have interviewed him and have for decades always supported Republicans.

But it appears that hate for his opponent, who I and most understand, is sufficient to sell out your country.

And his ties to foreign governments (Russia, Turkey, et all) and logical ties then to terrorist groups is now under investigation opens even more than even his upcoming civil convictions on fraud (Trump U), soon to come investigation of his illegal payoffs (as in the Bondi situation) simply compounds it.
At some point one would think the parrots and mimickers would be able to sort through the

BS!
Old 09-24-2016, 10:57 AM
n/a

"Donald Trump on Thursday reiterated his promise to roll back regulations and unleash "a treasure trove of untapped energy" in the United States, but economists seriously doubt his numbers.

"Producing more American energy is a central part of my plan to making America wealthy again, especially for the poorest Americans," Trump told a conference organized by the Marcellus Shale Coalition, an industry group, in Pittsburgh.

"It's all upside for this country. More jobs, more revenues, more wealth, higher wages, and lower energy prices," he said. "I'm going to lift the restrictions on American energy and allow this wealth to pour into our communities."
The Republican presidential candidate has repeatedly claimed that he will boost economic output, create millions of new jobs and put coal miners back to work. But the windfalls Trump touts fail to take into account the real reason the coal industry is struggling, and originate from an industry-linked report whose findings rely on a forecasting model that often overstates the economic benefits of drilling, according to economists who study U.S. shale oil and gas."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/22/trump...sly-doubt.html
Old 09-24-2016, 10:59 AM
n/a

Wall Street economists: Trump presidency could trigger recession
Old 09-24-2016, 11:06 AM
n/a

The establishment is really getting up tight.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
The establishment is really getting up tight.
I suppose you understand the difference between being anti establishment and being anti USA.

Disbelieving all the financial minds on the planet about this man seems foolish to me
Old 09-24-2016, 11:44 AM
n/a

Oh no! I sure hope Trump doesn't lose by two votes. I guess those democrats had no intention of voting for a Republican anyway. No loss. Look at all the Dems that are intending to vote for Trump. Bobble head is losing votes on the left every day. And Trump is gaining votes from the left everyday. I guess the media is going to be pretty bored next year reporting on President Trump since he won't have all those celebrities hanging around the White House like Obie has for the past 8 years.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:52 AM
n/a

It's good to have the Pope and the Dalai Lama on your side. It says something about your character. Almost everyone around the world agrees. Some don't care.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
I suppose you understand the difference between being anti establishment and being anti USA.

Disbelieving all the financial minds on the planet about this man seems foolish to me
If you follow the financial world for any length of time you will soon discover that those who speak loudest about what the economy will do are most often completely wrong .
Old 09-24-2016, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:

Well said. I believe fear, racism, and stupidity are the most powerful magnets attracting Trump supporters.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's good to have the Pope and the Dalai Lama on your side. It says something about your character. Almost everyone around the world agrees. Some don't care.
I'm one of those that don't care. I am neither catholic nor Buddhist. And neither one can vote here. Well, they aren't supposed to, but the Dems may have a way for them to do so, considering there is no voter ID requirement.

You mean Springsteen is not up at the new Afro Museum? Obama has time enough to spend two days there, but not enough time to go to a Supreme Court Justice funeral.

Tags
calls, ideas, moron, trump, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.