Netanyahu schools Obama on leadership

Old 05-20-2011, 05:15 PM
n/a

Default Netanyahu schools Obama on leadership

Well, that's the way I saw it. Watch these 2 men and see who comes off as more "presidential". The Israeli Prime Minister thanks the president for his hospitality and praises his commitment towards peace in his region and then politely and firmly rejects Obama's call for return to '67 borders (not gonna happen), and then rejects the "palestinian right to return", ever. (not gonna happen). I have to wonder why the president allowed himself to be stuck in a chair opposite the prime minister while the latter spoke freely at this press conference.

Can Netanyahu be drafted for the GOP primaries? (just fantasizing)

The first link is the entire news conference 15 min. long; the second is just the prime minister's remarks of about 7 minutes long.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...ideast-speech/

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcZtDrkuCd0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Old 05-20-2011, 07:18 PM
n/a

Maybe Obama should read this.

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/20...s/#more-755259
Old 05-20-2011, 08:44 PM
n/a

Thanks for posting the video Richie. I knew it was happening today and unavoidable missed seeing this. Netanyahu's manner and blunt honesty made me think of an adult speaking to a teenager who had expressed grandiose ideas of being, say, a nuclear physicist. The adult must inform the teen that with an IQ of 136 and a GPA of 2.6, it isn't going to happen.

I would love to see a body language expert discern Obama's body language whild Netanyahu's speaking.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:21 AM
n/a

The look on Obama's face while he was "listening" was very telling. How any Jew in this country could support Obama is definately one of life's mysteries.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:14 AM
n/a

I was embarrassed for Obama. He looked like a little kid getting lectured by his father after doing something really stupid. Had a few of those from my dad... thank God. I was waiting for Netanyahu to reach over and give him a hug so he wouldn't cry.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:38 AM
n/a

Default Netanyahu Schools Obama on Leadership

Until his election Obama has never assumed a leadership role. However we can't let Hillary off the hook either given she referred to this as "smart dipolmacy". What is it about liberals and their "naivete'? Dershowitz believes Obama has set the peace process way back and that he has diminished the stature of this country. He also believes that despite this faux pas...did I say faux pas...disastrous decision Jews will still vote for him solely because he is a "Democrat"....talk about naivete'.

I am sure countries like, Russia, Iran, Syria and Turkey think Obama is the bees knees. As well as Hollywood's elite who wil campaign and contribute heavily for their rock star. Meanwhile many are wondering how much more mismanagement can america stand before outlier start referring to us as Humpty Dumpty?

Richlion thank you for the insightful and informative link.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Richlion thank you for the insightful and informative link.
Richie and insight is incongruous.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post
I was embarrassed for Obama. He looked like a little kid getting lectured by his father after doing something really stupid. Had a few of those from my dad... thank God. I was waiting for Netanyahu to reach over and give him a hug so he wouldn't cry.
What always catches my eye is the way Obama crosses his legs, like a woman.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:09 PM
n/a

DaleMN I was referring to the article he referenced as being informative and insightful I credit Richielion with the ability to research it I also won't delliver bad news on a golf course....so you won't hear me say "I think you made the bunker."
Old 05-21-2011, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post
I was embarrassed for Obama.
Don't be....you garner plenty of that all by your lonesome.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:41 PM
n/a

Umm.. THis isn't news. Clinton and Bush also pushed for the 1967 borders.

Why is Obama catching more flak about it now?

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/oba...x-controversy/

Oh yeah - it's because *Obama* said it.

Every roadmap from Oslo onward has said this.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by djplong View Post
Umm.. THis isn't news. Clinton and Bush also pushed for the 1967 borders.

Why is Obama catching more flak about it now?

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/oba...x-controversy/

Oh yeah - it's because *Obama* said it.

Every roadmap from Oslo onward has said this.
This author is reaching. President Bush may have discussed specific borders with Arafat. You can't be sure from reading this article. But I do know he never, ever advocated this in any single speech.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimpy View Post
What always catches my eye is the way Obama crosses his legs, like a woman.
You know what, I probably should be ashamed for saying this; but I notice that too. I mean, not that it means anything. But I'm glad you said this because during the video when the camera was on Obama, I kept watching his reaction very closely. The hand under his chin and his leg crossed in a manner I was taught (right or wrong) is how a woman crosses her legs. Just wanted to say you weren't alone in such an odd remark. I agree.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post
You know what, I probably should be ashamed for saying this; but I notice that too. I mean, not that it means anything. But I'm glad you said this because during the video when the camera was on Obama, I kept watching his reaction very closely. The hand under his chin and his leg crossed in a manner I was taught (right or wrong) is how a woman crosses her legs. Just wanted to say you weren't alone in such an odd remark. I agree.
God, not only is he from Kenya but he's a closeted transvestite. I'm devastated...oh what shall we do.....give us guidance Rush,,,Glenn....oh what are we to do?
Old 05-21-2011, 08:14 PM
n/a

Dale, I know it is a silly thing to notice and, like I said, it doesn't mean anything. I just wanted to comment that I notice it too. It doesn't mean anything like you are suggesting. Anyway, I heard it is Michelle that is the trannie.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.