Bye Bye Debbie Wasserman- Schultz !

Old 05-25-2016, 03:36 PM
n/a

Default Bye Bye Debbie Wasserman- Schultz !

So long it`s been fun but time to pack up your office at the DNC !

Thanks for playing !!

Old 05-25-2016, 06:18 PM
n/a

And it may very well be "bye-bye" Chillary. The IG sent up a very incriminating report on her and her unapproved use of her private email server. Hope they hang the B...
Old 05-25-2016, 07:07 PM
n/a

It`s just the " hope " of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy .
Old 05-25-2016, 07:07 PM
n/a

Liz Warren is warming up on the side lines. She probably either thinks that Hillary will choose her as her VP or she is getting ready to take Hillary's place when she has to leave the campaign, due to all the investigations on her. The IG already said she was wrong regarding the email server and she is also lying about wanting to testify. She refused to submit to questioning by the IG and told her minions to refuse too. Contrary to what she has told the public.
Old 05-25-2016, 07:12 PM
n/a

You are speaking of Professor Warren the Native American ?
Old 05-25-2016, 08:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You are speaking of Professor Warren the Native American ?
Yes, PokaNOTus, the first Red presidential hopeful.......
Old 05-25-2016, 08:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Liz Warren is warming up on the side lines. She probably either thinks that Hillary will choose her as her VP or she is getting ready to take Hillary's place when she has to leave the campaign, due to all the investigations on her. The IG already said she was wrong regarding the email server and she is also lying about wanting to testify. She refused to submit to questioning by the IG and told her minions to refuse too. Contrary to what she has told the public.
I think that HRC should choose the professor as her running mate . Balancing the ticket with a native American Male would be a great idea -- a " Dream Ticket " !
Old 05-25-2016, 08:33 PM
n/a

I`m going to miss Debbie she is a good man !
Old 05-25-2016, 10:05 PM
n/a

The Hillary Machine sent her packing for not shutting down Bernie soon enough .
Hillary is supposed to be getting measured up for her Crown and not still out on the " stump " cackling " and going " patty-cake " with those hands of hers .
Old 05-26-2016, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Hillary Machine sent her packing for not shutting down Bernie soon enough .
Hillary is supposed to be getting measured up for her Crown and not still out on the " stump " cackling " and going " patty-cake " with those hands of hers .
Old 05-28-2016, 12:37 PM
n/a

I wonder what idiots keep voting these people in office? Yes, I am talking about Debbie big mouth SHYTS. Lizzie buffalo butt face warren, tells lots about there districts don't it?
Old 05-28-2016, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder what idiots keep voting these people in office? Yes, I am talking about Debbie big mouth SHYTS. Lizzie buffalo butt face warren, tells lots about there districts don't it?
Very miserable and unhappy people, that feel the gov is not GIVING them enough. Those that believe they are equal, when they are not.

Tags
bye, office, dnc, playing, pack

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.