California and New York?

Old 01-04-2017, 05:38 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What a great response team: GG, Donny B, PBR, Screamin' Susie, Dirt, and J-Bo. MD is behind schedule, and the new recruit, Dr.Jr., should be on his way.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

A dedication to the tag team of chi-town CNM and rockyrd or perhaps it just me myself and I ?. " Snap, snap ,snap ,snap When your a Jet your a Jet all the way with your first drawing breath to your last dying day.....when your Jet you have brothers around your a family man never alone , never unprotected . See we can play tit for tat but to what purpose?????

Please the rest of us seek sharing of current events so will you guys or girls, whatever, stop the nonsense, stop the name calling, attacks, etc and begin to address issues like the rest of us. and if any of you have a problem with impulse control political talk may not align well with your temperament.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-04-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

If this had been an election based on popular vote, the
Trump campaign would have been run very differently. They certainly would have spent more time in places like Los Angeles and new York City.

The fact is that President-Elect Trump and his people figured out what they needed to do to win the election and did it. They pretty much ignored those states where they had no chance to win and concentrated on states that were important to the electoral college.

The fact that Hillary and her people couldn't figure this out says something about their ability to get a job done.

Yo can't go out after losing a match play golf tournament and claim that you shot the lower score. The rules of play are established before the competition begins.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

agree one would only need to campaign in those two states pretty much

Tags
states, vote, york, california

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.