Can someone tell Me..

Old 03-08-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Default Can someone tell Me..

What this person is trying to say?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17155997_1720460874912705_6106902228885191830_n.jpg (53.7 KB, 24 views)
Old 03-08-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
She's admitting she loves blacks...but also that even her "star" didn't burn as brightly as she'd hoped...the futility of it all...no matter what...they fail.

But they're still important...because she loves blacks.

They're NOT us...
Old 03-08-2017, 10:35 AM
n/a

It sounds like she's saying that if a black person fires a gun at a police officer, the police shouldn't fire back. Or, if they do fire back they should just wound the shooter.

Anyone who has any training in the use of a hand gun knows that 99% of the time, a shot that causes a wound and is not deadly, is a miss. No one fires a gun trying to wound someone. We are all taught to aim at center mass because that's where you have the best chance of hitting the person.

Handguns are not all that accurate, especially if you are under stress and have to shoot quickly. Hitting a 12"x12" paper target at 25 feet is difficult for some people when they are taking their time, holding the gun with two hands and aiming carefully.

This kid may have only wounded the officer, but I can assure you, that was not his intent. The intent of the police officers was to defend themselves and stop a dangerous situation by whatever means necessary.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
It wouldn't do any good to explain it to you, obviously it's just a ploy.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
It wouldn't do any good to explain it to you, obviously it's just a ploy.
I was looking for real honest to god opinions from some adults like I've had a couple of... I wasn't seeking comments from the peanut gallery.. I mean here we have a 20 something year "educator" and the only thing I get from her article is I'm racist.... Not that she knew a dumb ****ing ******.... Come on little dave try again...
Old 03-08-2017, 09:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
I was looking for real honest to god opinions from some adults like I've had a couple of... I wasn't seeking comments from the peanut gallery.. I mean here we have a 20 something year "educator" and the only thing I get from her article is I'm racist.... Not that she knew a dumb ****ing ******.... Come on little dave try again...
They were lovers..."her green eyed, cappuccino colored, baby boy".
Old 03-09-2017, 12:21 AM
n/a

I'd be more interested in why he served less than 3 years for attempted murder.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
They were lovers..."her green eyed, cappuccino colored, baby boy".
Bada Bing!! She was fuscking the ni33er!!
Old 03-09-2017, 05:24 AM
n/a

Court records: Warrant delay let Christopher Redding bond out of jail

Read it and tell ME why the bleeding heart liberal bitch was published in the Orlando slantinel.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:40 AM
n/a

The news article points to faulty thinking and unrealistically so. What i believe the teacher is trying to say is what a tragic event when the deceased had potential. what she should have said is the black community has leaders who only push a victim mentality and they need leaders who will speak to the fact that we each have a responsibility for our own lives. But progressive politicians control the black community by telling them they are victims.

Slaves brought here against their will abused and used. and that once was the right scenario but it has long past
Yet we have progressives who keep them in the mental chains of victimhood.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-09-2017, 05:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
The news article points to faulty thinking and unrealistically so. What i believe the teacher is trying to say is what a tragic event when the deceased had potential. what she should have said is the black community has leaders who only push a victim mentality and they need leaders who will speak to the fact that we each have a responsibility for our own lives. But progressive politicians control the black community by telling them they are victims.

Slaves brought here against their will abused and used. and that once was the right scenario but it has long past

Personal Best Regards:
I have always said that descendants of slaves should thank the Lord every day their ancestors were slow enough to be caught by their leaders and sold to the slave traders... Hyena turd or the chance for greatness? A no brainer to Me...
Old 03-09-2017, 06:31 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
What a 1% chance he's "become something" other than a waste of space?

They ARE victims...of their own genetics...they are NOT "us", they will NEVER be "us". You're comparing apples to oranges...cats to dogs...we are NOT the same species.

All "draft animals" probably work against their will...but ARE they "abused"? Blacks certainly DON'T work against their will now...almost HALF don't even work.

The mental chains are genetic...there's nothing we can do about their intelligence or lack of self control.

They are NOT us...they don't belong living among us. We're like cats and dogs...different...not the same.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have always said that descendants of slaves should thank the Lord every day their ancestors were slow enough to be caught by their leaders and sold to the slave traders... Hyena turd or the chance for greatness? A no brainer to Me...
And how many...what percentage...ACHIEVED true "greatness"? Not "greatness" for doing things just for blacks...greatness that makes EVERYONE'S life better.

Less than 1%? IF that.

They are NOT us.

The "no brainer" is segregation. It's the only thing that works. Diversity has destroyed everything it has touched.

Tags
person

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.