Carly Fioruna, Donald John Trump, and Roy Moore.

Old 11-26-2017, 09:00 PM
n/a

Default Carly Fioruna, Donald John Trump, and Roy Moore.

Carly Fiorina: Trump's standing by Moore because he 'cares about a vote in the Senate, no more, no less'

And THIS is our President? Very sad state of affairs.

Carly Fiorina Slams Donald Trump, Lawmakers For Politicizing Sexual Misconduct | HuffPost
Old 11-26-2017, 09:10 PM
n/a

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xXPa6zYzX0nfO/giphy.gif
Old 11-26-2017, 09:30 PM
n/a

The SAME Carly who destroyed HP?

WHY would someone listen to her?
Old 11-26-2017, 09:45 PM
n/a

Pretty much every woman who is paying attention is enraged and energized by the attention now given to sexual assault and the cavalier attitude of certain men, led of course by our current Lecher in Chief. As I understand it, women are voting and running for office in unprecedented numbers. About time, I say.

Women are running for office in record numbers | TheHill

Trump opened the floodgates. Now Democratic women are running for office in record numbers - CNNPolitics
Old 11-26-2017, 10:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
Pretty much every woman who is paying attention is enraged and energized by the attention now given to sexual assault and the cavalier attitude of certain men, led of course by our current Lecher in Chief. As I understand it, women are voting and running for office in unprecedented numbers. About time, I say.

Trump opened the floodgates. Now Democratic women are running for office in record numbers - CNNPolitics
Every woman. Lol
Old 11-26-2017, 10:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
The SAME Carly who destroyed HP?

WHY would someone listen to her?

One ugly bltch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2017, 10:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
One ugly bltch.

How do they say. Nasty
Old 11-26-2017, 11:09 PM
n/a

Default Carly Fioruna, Donald John Trump, and Roy Moore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
How do they say. Nasty

Put a flag over her head and fvck her for your country [emoji631].

Old 11-27-2017, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Certainly agree there. And with Carl in Tampa's statement yesterday that the Political Forum has become a sewer.

What is needed on here is more people who have empathy with others rather than the predatory cyberbullies who seem to predominate.
Old 11-27-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

Yes they are talking about it...and pretty much EVERY woman HAS been "sexually assaulted"...they ALL have a story or two. It comes with the territory when you have two sexes. It's funny how the difference between "sexual assault", stalking...and "romantic pursuit" is ONLY whether the woman likes the man or not. There are stories about their husband spending YEARS wooing them...and then there are stories about the guy who just wouldn't go away. Same story...only one she "liked" being pursued by and the other she didn't. Emotions.

They'll get elected because America is now 75% minorities and women. And they'll make more laws and imprison more white men. BUT...the demographics will continue to shift and in 30 years...you'll be living in a minority hell and they WON'T give a sh!t about "your laws". Visit where the Mexicans live...visit MLK Blvd...THAT is America's future...THAT is how they treat women whether you elect women or not.

Quote:
Certainly agree there. And with Carl in Tampa's statement yesterday that the Political Forum has become a sewer.

What is needed on here is more people who have empathy with others rather than the predatory cyberbullies who seem to predominate.
Ooooh...Carl spoke! Did you suck him off after? I know how you women go after the alphas...can't resist.

What we NEED is f@cking MEN with BALLS who will speak the truth and not kow down to those who know nothing and are destroying our country...women and minorities.

We NEED less of people like you...ignorant, emotional, followers. Because YOU got us into this mess.
Old 11-27-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

I know there are people who enjoy the restroom stall wall that much of this Political Forum has become.

Seniors acting like 12 year olds. And immature bullying ones at that. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
Old 11-27-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tithead View Post

Wow! Ambiguous post there...

I walked in and my wife was watching Entertainment Tonight, I asked "who got sexually assaulted today?"

She said "Marilyn Monroe, Bambi Woods, Madonna, and Pamela Anderson"

I am guessing she is not one of those in the "pretty much every woman" category.

The wife has not expressed any desire to run for political office either...maybe Madonna or Pamela Anderson are interested? Imagine what they would do for votes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

I know there are people who enjoy the restroom stall wall that much of this Political Forum has become.

Seniors acting like 12 year olds. And immature bullying ones at that. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
Troll leap.
Old 11-27-2017, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

"...Pretty much EVERY woman..."??????????
So the qualifier is "paying attention".
Hence the majority that do not pay attention
to the political/media exploitation become irrelevant?

Anti Trump-ism knows no bounds.

If there was/is a point to be made it could be more credible if the Trump bashing were not a part of the catharsis.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
"...Pretty much EVERY woman..."??????????
So the qualifier is "paying attention".
Hence the majority that do not pay attention
to the political/media exploitation become irrelevant?

Anti Trump-ism knows no bounds.

If there was/is a point to be made it could be more credible if the Trump bashing were not a part of the catharsis.
Pay no attention to trolls. Keep on fighting the good fight.

Tags
john, president, state

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.