Carly Fioruna, Donald John Trump, and Roy Moore.

Old 11-27-2017, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Wow! Ambiguous post there...

I walked in and my wife was watching Entertainment Tonight, I asked "who got sexually assaulted today?"

She said "Marilyn Monroe, Bambi Woods, Madonna, and Pamela Anderson"

I am guessing she is not one of those in the "pretty much every woman" category.

The wife has not expressed any desire to run for political office either...maybe Madonna or Pamela Anderson are interested? Imagine what they would do for votes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Notice EVERY one of them...uses their sexuality to make a living. They FLAUNT their sexuality...almost baiting us with it...and they're shocked and outraged when some guy goes for it?

SHOULD a girl get raped for walking down MLK Blvd in a teeny tiny bikini? No...of course not. But it IS going to happen if you do it...so it's best to NOT be a stupid ass and do it. And then CRY after it does. This is why women shouldn't be running things...they lack the higher level reasoning, logic, and consequences skills.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Notice EVERY one of them...uses their sexuality to make a living. They FLAUNT their sexuality...almost baiting us with it...and they're shocked and outraged when some guy goes for it?

SHOULD a girl get raped for walking down MLK Blvd in a teeny tiny bikini? No...of course not. But it IS going to happen if you do it...so it's best to NOT be a stupid ass and do it. And then CRY after it does. This is why women shouldn't be running things...they lack the higher level reasoning, logic, and consequences skills.
Now now Don...everyone knows she is not wearing those teeny tiny shorts to get the attention of males, she wears that stuff cause it makes her feel good about herself.

Old 11-27-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Now now Don...everyone knows she is not wearing those teeny tiny shorts to get the attention of males, she wears that stuff cause it makes her feel good about herself.

They FLAUNT their sexuality...boobs hanging out, skirts so short you can see the hair peeking...and they're OUTRAGED when men have the AUDACITY to whistle or make indecent proposals.

Dress sexy...EXPECT offers.

Women want the best looks to out compete other women to attract a wealthy man...men want the most money to attract the women with the best looks. The man gets the trophy wife and the woman gets to spend lots of money.

Tags
john, president, state

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.