CBO on Trumpcare

Old 06-26-2017, 07:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
Very well said. "Can you say EMTALA"

Before Obamacare, hospital ERs were the primary care sites for anyone who walked in (or used an ambulance as a taxi). That really didn't change over the last 8 years, and probably won't change anytime soon.

45 years spent running hospitals. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have seen with my own eyes people actually using an ambulance as a free taxi. Guess what, they were illegal aliens in a shelter already getting free room and board, but yet "worked" way off the books.

A nyc worker can get fired for asking residency status. Yet Sandy says illegals don't get health care.

THEY GET EVERYTHING!!!

Immigrant Rights and Services : Office of the New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer

SANDY, Do you remember, we met in person. You were that extremely nice guy who I thought believed the nyc experiences I talked about. I was that decrepit old 80 guy that cnm refers to. My wife said you were a nice guy too.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
Unfortunately, Tal will probably still be unemployed.
The wackadoodle has not been unemployed due to a lack of available jobs, it has been a lack of need (thanks to his mommy) and a lack of motivation (thanks to the liberals).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2017, 07:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
I have seen with my own eyes people actually using an ambulance as a free taxi. Guess what, they were illegal aliens in a shelter already getting free room and board, but yet "worked" way off the books.

A nyc worker can get fired for asking residency status. Yet Sandy says illegals don't get health care.

THEY GET EVERYTHING!!!

Immigrant Rights and Services : Office of the New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer

SANDY, Do you remember, we met in person. You were that extremely nice guy who I thought believed the nyc experiences I talked about. I was that decrepit old 80 guy that cnm refers to. My wife said you were a nice guy too.
Sandy changed when Crooked Hillary lost...

Old 06-26-2017, 07:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Employers will not be required to give health insurance. If not required, they will not give it.

Over 10 years, 22 million uninsured. Wow! That is great!

Illegals do not get health insurance.

Check your employment rates!

Anyhow, Senate version is DOA. More wasted time from Dumplicans and Trumpanzee supporters.
I wonder about your first statement above. Isn't it true that prior to the ACA being enacted, that health insurance provided by employers was voluntary? And if true, it seems to me that insurance coverage was less of a problem then. Most employers covered their full-time employees due to competition and the desire to retain workers. Insurance was not as expensive then either. It seems to me with the implementation of the ACA, 2 things occurred. Insurance premiums skyrocketed while overall coverage declined, and employers quit hiring full-time workers to avoid paying the exorbitant rates and to keep their businesses afloat. At least this was my experience working for a small business after the ACA was implemented.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I wonder about your first statement above. Isn't it true that prior to the ACA being enacted, that health insurance provided by employers was voluntary? And if true, it seems to me that insurance coverage was less of a problem then. Most employers covered their full-time employees due to competition and the desire to retain workers. Insurance was not as expensive then either. It seems to me with the implementation of the ACA, 2 things occurred. Insurance premiums skyrocketed while overall coverage declined, and employers quit hiring full-time workers to avoid paying the exorbitant rates and to keep their businesses afloat. At least this was my experience working for a small business after the ACA was implemented.

I believe you have accurately stated the case.

Old 06-26-2017, 08:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Very well said. "Can you say EMTALA"

Before Obamacare, hospital ERs were the primary care sites for anyone who walked in (or used an ambulance as a taxi). That really didn't change over the last 8 years, and probably won't change anytime soon.

45 years spent running hospitals. [emoji41]
If you're an expert...why are you lying (even if it's by omission)?

EMTALA is limited, was meant to stabilize those needing immediate medical attention and does not provide any type of care such as those with cancer, preventive care or scheduled (but needed) surgery.

Is the emergency system abused at times?

Of course.

Does that mean since it can be abused, then those that need it should be punished also?

Only those who are naturally cold-hearted and have the attitude of "I got mine, screw you"...think so.

I'M sure that it is only the poor, and that they are made up of a disproportionalot number of minorities...has nothing to do with those having your attitude.

Really sad when you think about it.
Old 06-26-2017, 08:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

EMTALA is limited, was meant to stabilize those needing immediate medical attention and does not provide any type of care such as those with cancer, preventive care or scheduled (but needed) surgery.

Of course.

Does that mean since it can be abused, then those that need it should be punished also?

Only those who are naturally cold-hearted and have the attitude of "I got mine, screw you"...think so.

I'M sure that it is only the poor, and that they are made up of a disproportionalot number of minorities...has nothing to do with those having your attitude.

Let's have an open heart and borders and give free health care to the world.

O wait, working America voted overwhelming against that.

Now go poop your pants you coward
Old 06-26-2017, 08:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post

Baawk, baawkk, bawwkk...pu$$y!

Old 06-26-2017, 08:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
It will not matter to Hospitals if someone comes into the Emergency room without insurance. They will, in the case of an emergency, be required to treat them.

If you think emergency rooms are crowed now just wait!

COPUFF OUTWEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!

40 YEARS SPENT IN HOSPITALS.......
Actually, ER's are NOT all required to treat everyone. They must accept live-threatening conditions only....they can refuse all other patients and refer them to county hospitals
Old 06-26-2017, 08:44 PM
n/a

Default CBO on Trumpcare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

Of course.

Unless you can provide proof you know more about healthcare than I do say goodby, ColdNoMoreToo. EMTALA became another reason to sue hospitals. You may know about the law - but you have no understanding of the means used to abuse it or the actual impact.

Bye bye CNM & CNM2. Go play in a thread where you can do better pretending you know something.

Old 06-26-2017, 09:08 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]Unless you can provide proof you know more about healthcare than I do say goodby, ColdNoMoreToo. EMTALA became another reason to sue hospitals. You may know about the law - but you have no understanding of the means used to abuse it or the actual impact.

Bye bye CNM & CNM2. Go play in a thread where you can do better pretending you know something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pr

NAILED IT! I'm in heaven! Ah!
Old 06-26-2017, 09:29 PM
n/a

Default CBO on Trumpcare

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
Actually, ER's are NOT all required to treat everyone. They must accept live-threatening conditions only....they can refuse all other patients and refer them to county hospitals

What an ER MUST accept and WILL accept are two different animals. EMTALA changed the ER landscape.

I refer you to post #25 above where another know it all tried to explain hospital ER reality to me.

Just what is your basis of knowledge in healthcare? MD? RN? Hospital CEO? Just guessing? And if you are an attorney you can just quit now!

Old 06-26-2017, 09:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
What an ER MUST accept and WILL accept are two different animals. EMTALA changed the ER landscape.

I refer you to post #25 above where another know it all tried to explain hospital ER reality to me.

Just what is your basis of knowledge in healthcare? MD? RN? Hospital CEO? Just guessing? And if you are an attorney you can just quit now!

I am a paramedic/firefighter, and have had patients diverted because they were not life-threatened and not insured .......
Old 06-26-2017, 09:42 PM
n/a

Lol
Old 06-26-2017, 09:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
I am a paramedic/firefighter, and have had patients diverted because they were not life-threatened and not insured .......
Boy, dat you?

Transgender firefighter marches as NYC Pride Parade grand marshal - CNN.com

Tags
million, white, trumpcare, cbo

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.