Jon Stewart's hilarious take on Libya action.

Old 03-23-2011, 11:09 AM
n/a

Default Jon Stewart's hilarious take on Libya action.

I don't usually laugh this hard at Jon Stewart, but this bit from his Daily Show is side splitting. I had to share his routine on our country's Libya action.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu...munication-gap
Old 03-23-2011, 11:56 AM
n/a

Richielion:

Good video. It is hilarious that our so called coalition is falling apart. I don't like Khadafi but whatever replaces him probably will be much less accommodating to us. This is a bit like watching the Keystone cops.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:58 AM
n/a

Default As the saying goes...

many a true word is said in jest. And he nails it!!

I would like to hear from the opposition that used to frequent this forum and get their views of "war" that they were so disgusted with during Bush's discussions PRIOR to bombing people. How very silent they remain these past interesting months!

btk
Old 03-23-2011, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
many a true word is said in jest. And he nails it!!

I would like to hear from the opposition that used to frequent this forum and get their views of "war" that they were so disgusted with during Bush's discussions PRIOR to bombing people. How very silent they remain these past interesting months!

btk
Ya must have missed my post in another thread. I never support any use of the US military unless it is in the direct defense of the United States.

Now 3 nephews in uniform....Marines, Navy and Army reserves.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Ya must have missed my post in another thread. I never support any use of the US military unless it is in the direct defense of the United States.

Now 3 nephews in uniform....Marines, Navy and Army reserves.
God bless them and I'm grateful for their service. But I'm interested in what you thought of Jon Stewart's irreverent take on the administration's current military action.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
God bless them and I'm grateful for their service. But I'm interested in what you thought of Jon Stewart's irreverent take on the administration's current military action.
I wish I could watch it but alas between the slowness of my air card and the company contols on my computer I can't load it to watch.

Maybe next week ..... off on a business trip....free WI FI.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
I wish I could watch it but alas between the slowness of my air card and the company contols on my computer I can't load it to watch.

Maybe next week ..... off on a business trip....free WI FI.
Good luck with security and have a good and safe flight. My wife just flew north without incident, but I have those danged medical implants, like you, and I dread the metal detector. Oh well.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:08 PM
n/a

Default Jon Stewart.......

Great video. On point with how most Americans view this engagement. Obama simply is not capable. We have lost many an opportunity because of this "Present" President. I believe we are safer when he is away on vacation irrespective of the above average cost he and his family incur. Its worth the price.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.