Changing City and State Names?

Old 09-15-2017, 08:21 AM
n/a

Default Changing City and State Names?

I wonder if people will start demanding that cities like all the Leesburgs in the US as well as Jacksonville change these names? Will Washington and Washington DC be next? Ten Facts About Washington & Slavery * George Washington's Mount Vernon

List of Presidents of the United States who owned slaves - Wikipedia

Do have to check which Lee these towns are named after though. The Revolutionary War one or the Mexican-American War and Civil War one or yet another one from the ranks of Colonial Governors.

Leesburg, Virginia - Wikipedia

Thomas Lee (Virginia colonist - Wikipedia)

Robert E. Lee - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Lee_III
Old 09-15-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

To be fair, we should change every name to a number. We do not want the poor sensitive libtards to cry, do we? Or, was that a loaded question?
Old 09-15-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
To be fair, we should change every name to a number. We do not want the poor sensitive libtards to cry, do we? Or, was that a loaded question?
That would get very confusing. NYC would be 1, I suppose. But every big city would probably want to be 1.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
That would get very confusing. NYC would be 1, I suppose. But every big city would probably want to be 1.
Only you would get confused on this issue. How about they use zip codes?

I used to laugh when someone would say a person from WV or some other place had a family tree that resembled a palm tree. Now the joke is not so humorous.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder if people will start demanding that cities like all the Leesburgs in the US as well as Jacksonville change these names? Will Washington and Washington DC be next? Ten Facts About Washington & Slavery * George Washington's Mount Vernon

List of Presidents of the United States who owned slaves - Wikipedia

Do have to check which Lee these towns are named after though. The Revolutionary War one or the Mexican-American War and Civil War one or yet another one from the ranks of Colonial Governors.

Leesburg, Virginia - Wikipedia

Thomas Lee (Virginia colonist - Wikipedia)

Robert E. Lee - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Lee_III
EVERYTHING will change as whites lose the majority and the minorities gain power as the absolute majority.

Quote:

I used to laugh when someone would say a person from WV or some other place had a family tree that resembled a palm tree. Now the joke is not so humorous.
You mean like a typical black man? a dozen or more kids...all as stupid and violent as he is.
Old 09-15-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:

Getting kind of personal again. Why do you have to keep sinking to basically sticking your tongue out at me? Very mature.

Most large cities have many zip codes by the way. https://www.health.ny.gov/statistics...ghborhoods.htm
Old 09-15-2017, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Getting kind of personal again. Why do you have to keep sinking to basically sticking your tongue out at me? Very mature.

Most large cities have many zip codes by the way. https://www.health.ny.gov/statistics...ghborhoods.htm
EVERY city will be called "Martin Luther King".

No need for different names, commerce will stop with them in charge...like it does EVERY place run by blacks.

Think Somalia...Haiti...and other "black" thriving meccas.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

And you wonder why some folks give you a hard time? Seriously? I give up. Moving on...........
Old 09-15-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

I would ask the neo Nazi and KKK if they approve of renaming cities. If they want it, don't do it. If they want the names to stay, then change them in an attempt to bring what is right for America. I am asking who wants the names and racist statues to remain.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
and what will happen when number 13 comes up and when number 666

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-15-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

California changed Columbus Day to Indigenous Day
Hmmm Indigenous, Ohio

I ran across an article about a black rapper (XXXXan) something. He made a video where he hanged a little white boy.

What we are witnessing are a few black radicals out of control. Expect continuous and lawless attacks against whites until authorities finally get some backbone.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-15-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
and what will happen when number 13 comes up and when number 666

Personal Best Regards:
Those numbers will bring out the superstitious idiots and the religious nut bags. LOL
Old 09-15-2017, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would ask the neo Nazi and KKK if they approve of renaming cities. If they want it, don't do it. If they want the names to stay, then change them in an attempt to bring what is right for America. I am asking who wants the names and racist statues to remain.
The KKK has been trying to SAVE "White America" from a minority invasion. You fell for the lies and now, you have lost your country...and your culture. THEY are the majority and their numbers will only grow...THEIR "culture" will dominate.

Why are you so keen on having THEM...stupid 3rd worlders...becoming so prominent? They bring NOTHING but destruction and violence...LOOK at how they live!

Quote:
California changed Columbus Day to Indigenous Day
Hmmm Indigenous, Ohio

I ran across an article about a black rapper (XXXXan) something. He made a video where he hanged a little white boy.

What we are witnessing are a few black radicals out of control. Expect continuous and lawless attacks against whites until authorities finally get some backbone.

Personal Best Regards:
What we are experiencing is a change in the dominant people/culture. This is no different than the way the settlers looked upon the Native American Indians.

At first you fear and respect them...because of their numbers, they're a threat.

But, as time goes by and YOUR numbers surpass theirs...the tables turn and YOU are the force to be feared.

Blacks HATE us...they blame us for their problems...they are envious. With us around, they will ALWAYS be inferior. The solution? Breed us out...eliminate the competition. Become the majority.

And THEN what happens? Destruction. Collapse. EVERY TIME. EVERY formerly white place that has reverted back to black control has deteriorated. Haiti, Jamaica, S Africa...and many others...once "Colonial jewels", now black slums...black ghettos.

They ARE a different species and they are INCAPABLE of doing what white people do.
Old 09-16-2017, 05:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
The KKK has been trying to SAVE "White America" from a minority invasion. You fell for the lies and now, you have lost your country...and your culture. THEY are the majority and their numbers will only grow...THEIR "culture" will dominate.

Why are you so keen on having THEM...stupid 3rd worlders...becoming so prominent? They bring NOTHING but destruction and violence...LOOK at how they live!

What we are experiencing is a change in the dominant people/culture. This is no different than the way the settlers looked upon the Native American Indians.

At first you fear and respect them...because of their numbers, they're a threat.

But, as time goes by and YOUR numbers surpass theirs...the tables turn and YOU are the force to be feared.

Blacks HATE us...they blame us for their problems...they are envious. With us around, they will ALWAYS be inferior. The solution? Breed us out...eliminate the competition. Become the majority.

And THEN what happens? Destruction. Collapse. EVERY TIME. EVERY formerly white place that has reverted back to black control has deteriorated. Haiti, Jamaica, S Africa...and many others...once "Colonial jewels", now black slums...black ghettos.

They ARE a different species and they are INCAPABLE of doing what white people do.
YOU CONTINUE TO PAINT WITH A VERY BROAD BRUSH
WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION?

People like this XXX????rapper, antics, should be dealt with (dismissed out of hand, ignored, shown disdain and disgust) by all Americans of every race as unacceptable.
Why in our society do we allow continuous publicity to such people. is it too many of us like looking at train wrecks?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-16-2017, 06:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
YOU CONTINUE TO PAINT WITH A VERY BROAD BRUSH
WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION?

People like this XXX????rapper, antics, should be dealt with (dismissed out of hand, ignored, shown disdain and disgust) by all Americans of every race as unacceptable.
Why in our society do we allow continuous publicity to such people. is it too many of us like looking at train wrecks?

Personal Best Regards:
STOP treating the blacks and Hispanics as equals...for they are not our equal.

Become strictly merit based and STOP lowering standards and creating quotas to "equalize" everyone.

White people MUST start having children.

We MUST STOP encouraging the minorities from reproducing on our dime.

They ARE another species...they are NOT our equals...pretending they are IS destroying us.

We MUST face the FACTS that we are VERY different with VERY different abilities. Just as dogs and cats are different with different abilities.

They are NOT us and pretending they are IS destroying us.

The solution? Treat them as the inferiors they are...STOP treating them like they are us. It's the ONLY way to stop the decline and start moving forward again. They are more than half of America's population and that needs to end. STOP PAYING for their kids! If you're on welfare...you get norplant.

Or...in 30 years, they run things and America becomes another dilapidated 3rd world country.

Tags
change, names

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.