Charelie Sheen Leads Palin

Old 03-19-2011, 01:58 PM
n/a

Default Charelie Sheen Leads Palin

in a poll of independent voters who were asked who they prefer for President. Not a big surprise when you consider how Palin's popularity has been tanking. I remember a few months ago, a poster on this forum said that she could win the presidency in 2012.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:32 PM
n/a

Default Sheen Leads Palin But Also the Incumbent Obama

To demonstrate the IQ of the CNN reporters they actually believed it was newsworthy to report that an independent poll reported Charlie Sheen beat both Sarah Palin and B.H Obama in a poll to determine whom voters would elect as President. This poll also may reveal how uninformed the public really is about issues. I might add that while many would not take this sort of thing seriously keep in mind that liberal Minnesota elected Jesse Ventura and Al Franken. The previous post seem to be unaware of the fact that sheen beat Obama which to my way of thinking is even more egregious since Obama is the incumbent
Old 03-19-2011, 04:04 PM
n/a

Default I cannot imagine ANYBODY using Chrlie Sheen as a credible comparison

for anything other than a dope using drunk that he is. The media lends validation to idiots like him only because it attracts readership. Not saying what kind of readers are even interested in such an insolent, pitiful example of a member of the human race.

Maybe there is a point to be made about one who runs their mouth with no responsibility for what comes out of it.

btk
Old 03-19-2011, 05:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
To demonstrate the IQ of the CNN reporters they actually believed it was newsworthy to report that an independent poll reported Charlie Sheen beat both Sarah Palin and B.H Obama in a poll to determine whom voters would elect as President. This poll also may reveal how uninformed the public really is about issues. I might add that while many would not take this sort of thing seriously keep in mind that liberal Minnesota elected Jesse Ventura and Al Franken. The previous post seem to be unaware of the fact that sheen beat Obama which to my way of thinking is even more egregious since Obama is the incumbent
Unaware ? Hmmmm

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.