An article from the UK about Obama 2010 VS campaign rhetoric?

Old 03-18-2011, 08:14 AM
n/a

Default An article from the UK about Obama 2010 VS campaign rhetoric?

Deleted for lack of interest....admin please remove.

Thanx.

btk
Old 03-18-2011, 10:29 PM
n/a

We don't even get one day?
Old 03-19-2011, 09:52 AM
n/a

Default I just had a bad day yesterday and jumped the gun.

That is the article I was referring to in my post.
I did not vote for Obama however I did say I would wait until his first state of the union speech, one year later, to reserve judgment.

Being a product of corporate America, specifically turning around distressed companies/businesses, I measure results....promises kept....accomplishment...making a plan...measuring progress to the plan...setting priorities...all made to happen via focused on results leadership.

As a result, I personally measure Obama, other politicians and company leaders the same way.

Based on Obama's first year in office, promises kept VS promises made he gets a failing grade. For setting priorities his first year and focusing on what matters to the people, he gets a failing grade. For his promise to bring change to Washington he gets a failing grade. In rest of the world leadership ditto.

At the end of his second year there was no improvement in the promise of change.

If Obama was an executive in one of our companies, he would not have been around to finish a second year of more of the same.

I don't care what color, party or religion....he has not done the job as measured against his own promises and delivering on what matters to the people of America.

Obama is not a leader. He is a politician.

He will not be re-elected in 2012 simply based on lack of delivering results......THAT MATTER.

In my very humble opinion.

btk
Old 03-19-2011, 12:16 PM
n/a

I'm not a fan of Obama, obviously, but I'm not a fan of this article either. The writer is very presumptuous to think he knows what's best for America, and in his naiveté he thought Obama would be a great president because he was not white.

I agree with his observation that Obama is a master of deflecting all opinions and actions so that no one has any idea what he really thinks his or what the country's role should be, in any important way, concerning world events, such as in his unclear position on Libya. I don't want the U.S. to put it's fortunes and personnel at risk for a country that will turn against us when it's strife is all over. Libya is guaranteed to do so whatever leadership is in control when it's "all over". Our president seems to be loathe to offend anyone, and so he disappoints everyone.

This euro-centric and presumptuous writer also thinks he know what Americans really want when he say "we still don't realize we want" socialized medicine, and his opinion that we need to overcome our "love affair" with the automobile. Well, on these statements, he can kiss my American butt, and stay out of our affairs. This from a man who lives in a country who's citizens "worship" an out of power monarchy and pour untold millions of tax dollars into this ludicrous theatre of the past.

He's correct that Obama's administration is mainly concerned, domestically, with getting reelected in 2012, but that would be true of any administration in power.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:20 PM
n/a

Default UK about Obama

I spent my entire career in a corporation equally divided occupations as an Operations Manager and a Human Resources Director. The latter involved in every aspect of the HR position. I can tell you that had Obama applied for a leadership position in our corporation he would not have been hired and may not have been even offered a position as a trainee.

His strong suit is playing the "artful dodger". His record as a Senator speaks to his state of mind in that he voted "present" more times than any other senator. He is good at campaigning because he can let his idealogy freely carry him to many claims but when met with the responsibilities of President collide with its realities. In corporations it is referred to as "managing from beneath".

Insiders periodically leak out information that behind the scenes Obama demonstrates clearly that he is overwhelmed. Is it any wonder following Japan's earthquake that his priority was to go play a game of golf. Leaders lead by example . Hmmm

I was reared to respect the position of the President but I will tell you now that the day Obama was sworn in as President I felt for the first time in my life I was without a President. Donald Trump has made his ambitions known so this may have influenced his decision to say publicly that he does not believe the state of Hawaii has been up front about Obama's birth certificate. Consider though that Trump is not one to be reckless, risk taker yes but not reckless. Perhaps as Obama positions himself to run in 2012 omeone will push hard to have him vetted properly this time around

In the final analysis Obama is the most over rated and underperforming president we have had for a very long time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.