Charlotte represents wait and see lack of enforcement

Old 09-24-2016, 05:42 AM
n/a

Default Charlotte represents wait and see lack of enforcement

Charlotte has become somewhat an indicator of how we, the USA, DO NOT deal with out of control rioting and destruction.

If there were an event of interest in Charlotte's downtown area, would you go?

The same failed rules of engagement that the USA uses in foreign situations are the failed lack of enforcement in Charlotte and other cities to date.

There are radicals being imported to create destruction, mayhem and murder. The police and national guard are, for all practical purposes, standing by.

Have we become so paralyzed at the thought of offending the blacks that law enforcement is unable to do little more than contain?!

I personally think it is time to get back to ENFORCEMENT.
I think the fear of someone calling out racism needs to be set aside.
I think those responsible for the cities and it's peoples need to set aside politics and racism or get out of the way and let someone in who can.

Like it or not it is time to lower the boom on the lawless.

Bring on the water cannons.
Where is the special holding area to round up the perpetrators and vet them to see who they are and where are they from.

Are we by default yielding to a minority that is in fact destroying our cities, our freedoms, because they are being allowed to do so.

This is not a partisan issue as I am fairly certain that all that matters to those that would do you harm is that you are white or perhaps even worse that you may be a white law enforcement agent.

If we do not get back to enforcing the laws, and stop the politicization and racism, we will be continuing to be like the war torn cities from afar that we view on the television.

I am also willing to make a wager the resident black community is just as anxious as whites.

What is it going to take? Someone from your family to be threatened? Maimed? Killed? In one of these events?

We need the return of discipline and enforcement so the perpetrators will think twice about whether to do wrong.
Yes we need to put the fear back in them....like it or not!!
Old 09-24-2016, 05:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Charlotte has become somewhat an indicator of how we, the USA, DO NOT deal with out of control rioting and destruction.

The same failed rules of engagement that the USA uses in foreign situations are the failed lack of enforcement in Charlotte and other cities to date.

There are radicals being imported to create destruction, mayhem and murder. The police and national guard are, for all practical purposes, standing by.

Have we become so paralyzed at the thought of offending the blacks that law enforcement is unable to do little more than contain?!

I think those responsible for the cities and it's peoples need to set aside politics and racism or get out of the way and let someone in who can.

Where is the special holding area to round up the perpetrators and vet them to see who they are and where are they from.

Are we by default yielding to a minority that is in fact destroying our cities, our freedoms, because they are being allowed to do so.

This is not a partisan issue as I am fairly certain that all that matters to those that would do you harm is that you are white or perhaps even worse that you may be a white law enforcement agent.

If we do not get back to enforcing the laws, and stop the politicization and racism, we will be continuing to be like the war torn cities from afar that we view on the television.

I am also willing to make a wager the resident black community is just as anxious as whites.

What is it going to take? Someone from your family to be threatened? Maimed? Killed? In one of these events?

We need the return of discipline and enforcement so the perpetrators will think twice about whether to do wrong.
Good post.
Old 09-24-2016, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:

It's THEM...they're NOT like us...they never will be...they can't...we're very different. Different species different. It's the reality of the situation. We're destroying ourselves with our niceness. Throwing good money after bad.

Until we admit it and work WITH the differences and not against them, we'll slide lower and lower.

We're what? #28 now? We've fallen from #17 in just a year or two?

Diversity IS destroying us. Open your eyes.
Old 09-24-2016, 07:34 AM
n/a

The Sky is falling!
Old 09-24-2016, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:

[emoji106]

People are stupid and getting worse. Without Law and order you have NOTHING!

NEED zero tolerance for riots.

Zero tolerance for illegal aliens.

Zero tolerance for the Horrific Hillary.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:

What is really needed is ZERO tolerance for prejudice/hate/bigotry/racism/misogyny/xenophobia/homophobia/intolerance...but then half of the Trumpers would feel their voice has been silenced.

Too bad...so sad.

CNM
Old 09-24-2016, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (untNoMore
What is really needed is ZERO tolerance for prejudice/hate/bigotry/racism/misogyny/xenophobia/homophobia/intolerance...but then half of the Trumpers would feel their voice has been silenced.

Too bad...so sad.

CNM
So your for riots, illegal aliens, and lack of law and order...too bad

What is really sad is you bull dike lesbos want to force acceptance on the normal people. If someone points out you are not normal (you weirdos represent less than 4% of the population), you are quick to throw out the "prejudice/hate/bigotry/racism/misogyny/xenophobia/homophobia/intolerance" card. Nobody hopes their kids grow up to be freaks of nature...soo sad for your parents

Go lick your "friend".

Old 09-24-2016, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

Too bad...so sad.

CNM
I thought for half a second there was going to a rel post then hit the usual name calling, diaharea mouth, partisan slandering.
Must be terrible to be so dialogue ability limited.

Too bad...so sad
Old 09-24-2016, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
I thought for half a second there was going to a rel post then hit the usual name calling, diaharea mouth, partisan slandering.
Must be terrible to be so dialogue ability limited.

Too bad...so sad
You're lying again...I didn't call any specific person names.

As far as 'partisan slandering,' I guess you are blind to when it goes the other way?

But if you happened to take umbrage, or became enraged, at one of the despicable buckets I listed...that's all on you schweetie.

It must really suck to be wrong so often.

CNM
Old 09-24-2016, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
So your for riots, illegal aliens, and lack of law and order...too bad

What is really sad is you bull dike lesbos want to force acceptance on the normal people. If someone points out you are not normal (you weirdos represent less than 4% of the population), you are quick to throw out the "prejudice/hate/bigotry/racism/misogyny/xenophobia/homophobia/intolerance" card. Nobody hopes their kids grow up to be freaks of nature...soo sad for your parents

Go lick your "friend".

Sometimes I can see the look in their eyes, the sadness, the shame, the embarrassment, when their daughter hooks up with a minority. I'd disown her as I would if I found her whoring. Life is full of choices, be VERY careful of the choices you make...some you have to live with forever.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
[emoji106]

I can agree with all the above.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

Too bad...so sad.

CNM
Hey CNM, pull my finger little girl..............

Tags
back, lack, enforcement, represents, wait

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.