Chicago Cop

Old 11-24-2015, 03:41 PM
n/a

Default Chicago Cop

A Chicago cop has been indicted for first degree murder in the 2014 death of a 17 year old boy. The cop shot the boy 16 times. 13 of the shots were after the boy was already on the ground and wounded. The cop emptied his Glock into te body of the boy.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:10 PM
n/a

And?
Old 11-24-2015, 07:43 PM
n/a

Sounds like a fair verdict to me. And we wonder why people, especially those of color, have such a distrust of police officers. It is officers like this who give the good officers a bad name.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Sounds like a fair verdict to me. And we wonder why people, especially those of color, have such a distrust of police officers. It is officers like this who give the good officers a bad name.
If the victim had put down his knife when the police officer ordered him to, he may still be alive...just sayin'.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
A Chicago cop has been indicted for first degree murder in the 2014 death of a 17 year old boy. The cop shot the boy 16 times. 13 of the shots were after the boy was already on the ground and wounded. The cop emptied his Glock into te body of the boy.
No question that was not a justified shooting of 16 rounds and the officer needs to face charges. That said I do wish CNN would spend as much time covering the three black men that killed the white, pregnant pastor's wife in Indianapolis. Where are the rioters? Doesn't that beautiful young woman deserve some rioting and looting on her behalf? Please don't reply to this as I am just venting on what this country is becoming.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
No question that was not a justified shooting of 16 rounds and the officer needs to face charges. That said I do wish CNN would spend as much time covering the three black men that killed the white, pregnant pastor's wife in Indianapolis. Where are the rioters? Doesn't that beautiful young woman deserve some rioting and looting on her behalf? Please don't reply to this as I am just venting on what this country is becoming.
Has become!
Old 11-25-2015, 04:54 AM
n/a

What happen to those times when wrong was wrong and right was right whether you were black or white wore blue or camouflage or whether your political party was red or blue.

Hollywood with it consistent depiction of dirty cops streaming in the movies television and the internet doesn't help. Its depiction of the justification of anti-heroes responses with killing stealing and taking revenge .

Hollywood hypocrisy is evident everywhere.

And so is the sliding scale of morality. Well I sell a little dope who doesn't.
So I cheat on my spouse but so what s/he is getting the best part of my life.
XYZ corporation is greedy so why shouldn't I cash in

Only Black Lives Matter because the white racist pigs have always been unfair to us. so we have a right to whatever we chose as retailation

Thanksgiving violates my safe space because it celebrates people who annhilated Native Americans.

This nation's people need a reset back to the rule of law and not the rule of men. This nation people need to recapture its moral compass.

This nation's people need to recapture its patriotism .

This nation's people need to remember that divided we fall , united we stand

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2015, 07:22 AM
n/a

That's what happens when you are stupid enough to bring a knife to a gun fight.
Old 11-25-2015, 07:49 AM
n/a

The boy was boosting radios out of cars. Police arrived. The boy was walking away from them. He had a small knife. Within 3 seconds of getting out of the police car, the cop shoots the boy twice, the boy falls to the ground and the cop empties 14 more shots into the boy.

Does that sound like a good police officer? The answer is NO.

That cop deserves to be in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

( The boy's family has already got a $5 million settlement.)
Old 11-25-2015, 08:24 AM
n/a

It makes absolutely what race the cop and the boy were. For a policeman to stand over a wounded boy on the ground and fire 14 shots into him is murder. Agree?

No one can dispute what happened as it was all caught on dashcam.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
What happen to those times when wrong was wrong and right was right whether you were black or white wore blue or camouflage or whether your political party was red or blue.

Hollywood with it consistent depiction of dirty cops streaming in the movies television and the internet doesn't help. Its depiction of the justification of anti-heroes responses with killing stealing and taking revenge .

Hollywood hypocrisy is evident everywhere.

And so is the sliding scale of morality. Well I sell a little dope who doesn't.
So I cheat on my spouse but so what s/he is getting the best part of my life.
XYZ corporation is greedy so why shouldn't I cash in

Only Black Lives Matter because the white racist pigs have always been unfair to us. so we have a right to whatever we chose as retailation

Thanksgiving violates my safe space because it celebrates people who annhilated Native Americans.

This nation's people need a reset back to the rule of law and not the rule of men. This nation people need to recapture its moral compass.

This nation's people need to recapture its patriotism .

This nation's people need to remember that divided we fall , united we stand

Personal Best Regards:
You forgot to include your usual rant about sexual deviants (LBGT's).
Old 11-25-2015, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
The boy was boosting radios out of cars. Police arrived. The boy was walking away from them. He had a small knife. Within 3 seconds of getting out of the police car, the cop shoots the boy twice, the boy falls to the ground and the cop empties 14 more shots into the boy.

Another mistake. Following a very stupid precedent set in other race driven cities.

What is the money for?
Ease the conscience of the city?
Ease the conscience of the parents?
Is it automatic if one is black and has a family member killed BREAKING the law?

And note that like in other cities the family is paid before the trial of the accused!!! Doesn't that make the practice of payola smell even worse!!!

I would like to hear others thoughts on this practice of cities paying the family
before a trial, or investigation or conclusion.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Another mistake. Following a very stupid precedent set in other race driven cities.

What is the money for?
Ease the conscience of the city?
Ease the conscience of the parents?
Is it automatic if one is black and has a family member killed BREAKING the law?

And note that like in other cities the family is paid before the trial of the accused!!! Doesn't that make the practice of payola smell even worse!!!

I would like to hear others thoughts on this practice of cities paying the family
before a trial, or investigation or conclusion.
I wonder if the husband and child of the pastor's wife who was shoot in the back of the head will get 5 million from anyone? My guess is probably not?
Old 11-25-2015, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder if the husband and child of the pastor's wife who was shoot in the back of the head will get 5 million from anyone? My guess is probably not?
Probably right. Just another white person killed by just another black person......no interest to the city, the media and certainly nothing in it for any current special interest or minority groups.
Old 11-25-2015, 05:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

This punk was also high on PCP. And they show a picture of him on the news in a cap and gown. Who says news isn't biased?

Tags
chicago, times, year, cop

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.