Chicago where violence is normal

Old 12-30-2016, 10:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
When and how did Obie attempt to do anything about it. His former right hand man banned Chick-Fil-A. I'm sure that helped immensely.
Rahm Emanuel Pledges To Ban Chick-Fil-A From Chicago - Breitbart

Donny sent me a personal tweets..... buy Chick-fil-A stocks
Old 12-30-2016, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Rahm Emanuel Pledges To Ban Chick-Fil-A From Chicago - Breitbart

Donny sent me a personal tweets..... buy Chick-fil-A stocks
A Breitbart story from 2012. Courtesy of Al's archives.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2016, 10:53 AM
n/a

Friends could we get back to the truly constructive discussion on how to best turn this situation in Chicago into a revenue producing
opportunity for the city government .
For example Pay-Per-View cable would seem to have a place in this new plan to turn lemons into cash .
Also " collector card sets " similar to baseball cards would seem to be another . You know " Collect all the members of each gang for the year 2017 .
A TV Game Show where contestants must match the " Street Name " of a gang thug with the name on his birth certificate .
The possibilities are limitless . In fact if done right this opportunity could get a dedicated channel 24/7 on cable .
Old 12-30-2016, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Friends could we get back to the truly constructive discussion on how to best turn this situation in Chicago into a revenue producing
opportunity for the city government .
For example Pay-Per-View cable would seem to have a place in this new plan to turn lemons into cash .
Also " collector card sets " similar to baseball cards would seem to be another . You know " Collect all the members of each gang for the year 2017 .
A TV Game Show where contestants must match the " Street Name " of a gang thug with the name on his birth certificate .
The possibilities are limitless . In fact if done right this opportunity could get a dedicated channel 24/7 on cable .
I'm starting to think your "participation" angle is the way to go. Like hunting...you buy a tag and you go into the inner city to nab one. Like the Predator movies...you pick one out and you have to get it.

Lets kill two birds with one stone...we can use warrants to choose the "quarry". Choose from a list of the wanted...and go get it. The tougher they are, the higher up they are, the harder you have to work.

Like a spy thriller...you have to get in, past the "guards" and take them out. And then get away.

It's win-win we eliminate a dangerous criminal...you get the excitement of a lifetime. Sell package deals...four friends go in together...like those first person shooters...you all work together for the common objective.

We need a catchy name...

I have one...but the ladies will LOSE IT if I dare type it.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm starting to think your "participation" angle is the way to go. Like hunting...you buy a tag and you go into the inner city to nab one. Like the Predator movies...you pick one out and you have to get it.

Lets kill two birds with one stone...we can use warrants to choose the "quarry". Choose from a list of the wanted...and go get it. The tougher they are, the higher up they are, the harder you have to work.

Like a spy thriller...you have to get in, past the "guards" and take them out. And then get away.

It's win-win we eliminate a dangerous criminal...you get the excitement of a lifetime. Sell package deals...four friends go in together...like those first person shooters...you all work together for the common objective.

We need a catchy name...

I have one...but the ladies will LOSE IT if I dare type it.
You mean a game similar to those " hunting preserves " that are stocked with animals . The animals are prevented from wandering away from the preserve by fencing . It`s an interesting concept .

I still would like to hear more development of the idea of a game which allows viewers to watch the natives hunting down and " harvesting " one another .

Perhaps your concept of a system of guests coming in to " hunt " thugs could be structured as a special " season " say for 2 weeks every 6 months and televised for 8 to 10 hours each day . Sort of similar to a cable marathon event only on Pay Per vIew .
Unless of course we get the dedicated Cable Network .

You know the more I think about the upside of this type of sports programming there is the possibility of the concept evolving into a new type of National Sports League . Could eventually become as big as the NFL .

Thugs from a particular city would be organized as teams and teams from other cities say LA would travel to Chicago for an 8 hour " Hunt " on Sundays during the " season ".

The team that scores the highest body count wins . Teams earn points -- something like this : 3 for a kill , 2 for a serious injury and 1 for a flesh wound requiring treatment .
Old 12-30-2016, 12:27 PM
n/a

How about opening up more Popeyes and fight clubs? Would that help?

Tags
chicago, year, normal, violence

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.