TSA: Everyone Must Follow The Rules.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:08 AM
n/a

Default TSA: Everyone Must Follow The Rules.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:26 AM
n/a

Richie,

When you fly up North next time, may I suggest that you make things easier for both you and TSA when you go through the airport security? They would appreciate you bringing your own jar of Vaseline!

Talk with you later.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
Richie,

When you fly up North next time, may I suggest that you make things easier for both you and TSA when you go through the airport security? They would appreciate you bringing your own jar of Vaseline!

Talk with you later.
I was trying to post a pic I found online of 2 dumpy TSA officers smoking cigarettes on a bench beneath a sign prohibiting smoking in that location. It just cracked me up

[IMG]http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad51/wakytimes/6a00d83451bd4469e2015***1e30fd970c.jpg[/IMG]

Some program on this sometimes infuriating site is changing some numbers to "stars" and so I can't publish the photo. The numbers are "four three three" Why the heck is four three three being censored?
Old 06-21-2011, 01:35 PM
n/a

Wink

Richie, Wear your boxers with the smily faces, it will cheer up the TSA agents.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick K View Post
Richie, Wear your boxers with the smily faces, it will cheer up the TSA agents.
Gee, thanks Dick. Is it now my mission to cheer up the TSA? I guess anything for our boys in uniform.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.