China President visit

Old 04-04-2017, 07:48 PM
n/a

Default China President visit

China's president will be visiting Trump in Florida this weekend.

Trump just signed some harsh China trade policies and talked during his campaign about Chinese manipulation of currency.

Now, we really need China's assistance to reign in North Korea. China can be a huge help in that China is the sole source of goods for N. Korea.

Will China ask for US concessions on the trade policies in a quid pro quo for talking to N. Korea? Will Trump's great skill in negotiations be useful?

If the US would do a pre-emptive strike on N. Korea, would China interfere or just stay on the sideline?

Very important talks. Let's hope Trump doesn't blow it.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
China's president will be visiting Trump in Florida this weekend.

Trump just signed some harsh China trade policies and talked during his campaign about Chinese manipulation of currency.

Now, we really need China's assistance to reign in North Korea. China can be a huge help in that China is the sole source of goods for N. Korea.

Will China ask for US concessions on the trade policies in a quid pro quo for talking to N. Korea? Will Trump's great skill in negotiations be useful?

If the US would do a pre-emptive strike on N. Korea, would China interfere or just stay on the sideline?

Very important talks. Let's hope Trump doesn't blow it.
Won't be easy

If you recall, Trump broke all tradition by getting involved in foreign relations on China First...

"That won't be easy. After the election, Trump broke with four decades of U.S. diplomatic tradition by accepting a congratulatory phone call from Taiwan's president and questioning Beijing's “One China policy,” which treats the democratically run island as a breakaway province that has no diplomatic relations with the U.S."

President Xi to confront Trump with China-first policy
Old 04-04-2017, 08:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
What would be a more sure bet is if, You dip****o****ingcrat douchebag mother****ing idiotic ******** would get in a confined area and suck **** blow each other into oblivion so the Adult world can Function as it always has... No help has ever been needed from you ****ing loser dip****s!!!!!!!!!
To whom are you speaking?

This is the guy who posts all those pretty bird pictures?
Old 04-04-2017, 09:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
To whom are you speaking?

This is the guy who posts all those pretty bird pictures?
Who cares to whom Lbud is speaking. And as far as the pretty pictures go think Silence of the Lambs.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 04-04-2017, 10:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who cares to whom Lbud is speaking. And as far as the pretty pictures go think Silence of the Lambs.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
I am curious as to where all that toilet mouth talk was going.

Silence of the Lambs?

Who's your daddy?

Je ne compris pas. Et, Chicago, la Cite' Sanctuaire a beaucoup des mortes, toute les mortes. Aujoudui et demain et...

C'est terrible.

but...you were going to explain to me about those phrases or throw me another one. You aren't nice sometimes Chi. I mean, Chuck.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I am curious as to where all that toilet mouth talk was going.

Silence of the Lambs?

Who's your daddy?

Je ne compris pas. Et, Chicago, la Cite' Sanctuaire a beaucoup des mortes, toute les mortes. Aujoudui et demain et...

C'est terrible.

but...you were going to explain to me about those phrases or throw me another one. You aren't nice sometimes Chi. I mean, Chuck.
Oh GG, I love it when you speak French to me. I don't care what the subject matter is (sanctuary cities, murder rates) it makes no difference. It's like Gomez and Morticia.

Qui est ton pere?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tags
president, visit, china

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.