Chris Wallace asks "Are You A Flake?"

Old 06-28-2011, 11:19 AM
n/a

Default Chris Wallace asks "Are You A Flake?"

http://www.youtube.com/user/thor0001.../0/HVMhz0tSllo
Old 06-28-2011, 11:57 AM
n/a

I saw that on a rerun and it was probably the rudest thing I have seen on television in an interview. Bachmann is a US Senator voted into office by her state. Does not matter if that is the same state who also voted Jesse "The Body" Ventura into office or Al Franken into office but a professional newsman has no business asking such a rude question of a public official.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:11 PM
n/a

Bachmann is not the first person he has done this to. He is trying to be a "tough" interviewer but does not know what that really entails. Framing a question from rude remarks made by some unnamed source is really really bad journalism. Go away Wallace.
JJ
Old 06-28-2011, 01:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
I saw that on a rerun and it was probably the rudest thing I have seen on television in an interview. Bachmann is a US Senator voted into office by her state. Does not matter if that is the same state who also voted Jesse "The Body" Ventura into office or Al Franken into office but a professional newsman has no business asking such a rude question of a public official.
I agree with your take on the Bachmann interview. But I'm guessing you didn't watch the link I provided.

It's a parody piece focusing on the many verbal gaffes of another highly regarded politician.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:54 AM
n/a

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA[/ame]
Old 06-29-2011, 02:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
When Jesse was in offic and held public meetings he would have his staff hand "jackal buttons" to the press. Al Franken can't spell "jackal".

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.