Civil war

Old 11-12-2016, 06:46 AM
n/a

Default American Values

Dear Guest:

Are we not all Americans?
More importantly are we not all human beings?
Haven't we learned by now the bitter and destructive lessons of hatred?
Are we going to allow a few to manipulate the majority?
Can we not separate bad behaviors from color or national origin?
Have we not understood the fallacy of absolutes?
Have we not understood the fallacy of composition?
Have we not advanced our society socially economically and intellectually?
Can we not be more generous in our thoughts, words and deeds?
Can we not live and let live?
We are by birth blessed to be born in this great nation.
We all have an obligation to preserve this nation for succeeding generations.
Reflect, meditate, pray and to thy own self be true.
Our way of life is the total sum of who we all are.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-12-2016, 06:47 AM
n/a

BEST case scenario....Bill and Hill are in the Fed Pen....and start talking about Barry who is then summarily arrested and also locked up. Then, we as a people toss Affirmative Action on a whole (and tell the cry babies to drown in the bath water).

Only then can race be removed from what should be merit based situations (enrollment and employment)
Old 11-12-2016, 06:51 AM
n/a

Dear Guest:

Are we not all Americans? - NO not all
More importantly are we not all human beings? Um...not to the animals who are destroying things rioting
Haven't we learned by now the bitter and destructive lessons of hatred? are you delusional?
Are we going to allow a few to manipulate the majority? nice try at an electoral bash
Can we not separate bad behaviors from color or national origin? White people tend to not have an issue taking personal blame for most things and not default to their poor poor skin
Have we not understood the fallacy of absolutes? Tangibles are tangible and facts ARE facts
Have we not understood the fallacy of composition? You really are grasping
Have we not advanced our society socially economically and intellectually? We are ANIMALS
Can we not be more generous in our thoughts, words and deeds? Why not EARN our livings?
Can we not live and let live? I guess, unless you voted for Trump and get beaten by illiterate (illegitimate Nigs)
We are by birth blessed to be born in this great nation. Anchor Babies need to GO
We all have an obligation to preserve this nation for succeeding generations. Thus, we need to go BACK a few decades in the rule of law
Reflect, meditate, pray and to thy own self be true. Pray? THAT IS HATE SPEECH (unless you pray to Ahal)
Our way of life is the total sum of who we all are. No, we cater to the weak.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-12-2016, 07:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dear Guest:

Are we not all Americans?
More importantly are we not all human beings?
Haven't we learned by now the bitter and destructive lessons of hatred?
Are we going to allow a few to manipulate the majority?
Can we not separate bad behaviors from color or national origin?
Have we not understood the fallacy of absolutes?
Have we not understood the fallacy of composition?
Have we not advanced our society socially economically and intellectually?
Can we not be more generous in our thoughts, words and deeds?
Can we not live and let live?
We are by birth blessed to be born in this great nation.
We all have an obligation to preserve this nation for succeeding generations.
Reflect, meditate, pray and to thy own self be true.
Our way of life is the total sum of who we all are.

Personal Best Regards:
No, 100 million, 1/3 the population are hispanics who identify as hispanic, not "American". The blacks don't consider themselves American's they call themselves Africans.

Are we ALL "human beings"? Show me how blacks are our equal. MANY would say we're a separate species, I'd agree. There are TOO many differences, ANY other animal with differences as vast as the races, would be called separate species.

WHY do we "hate" each other? Because we're TOO DIFFERENT to get along. Like dogs and cats, there's a natural division.

They're WAY more than a few...they're almost the majority...they're breeding us out.

There is NO separating the actions from the color. They're one and the same. The color I don't mind, I tan myself...it's the ACTIONS that goes with their color that is damaging the nation.

There ARE absolutes...murder is WRONG...pedophilia is WRONG...theft, violence is WRONG. The actions of the MAJORITY of minorities is WRONG.

No, we haven't advanced since the 60s. We've been DROPPING and FALLING "socially economically and intellectually". What has gotten better? We've gone from #1 to #23.

We HAVE been VERY generous, TOO generous. We've given them EVERY advantage and they've done NOTHING with it. It's proven to be a HUGE waste of time and effort. Equality doesn't work, diversity doesn't work.

Sure...they live on their side of the tracks and we live on our side. Segregation WORKS. It's the ONLY solution. Diversity has destroyed everywhere it has been tried. EVERYWHERE.

I'm the only one here taking that responsibility seriously...the minorities need to go...the hispanics need to be sent back. Affirmative action and quotas need to stop.

Quote:
BEST case scenario....Bill and Hill are in the Fed Pen....and start talking about Barry who is then summarily arrested and also locked up. Then, we as a people toss Affirmative Action on a whole (and tell the cry babies to drown in the bath water).

Only then can race be removed from what should be merit based situations (enrollment and employment)
If we went solely by merit...only white men would be in demand. Women would go back to being MOTHERS and minorities would be lost and poor as they are now. The country would be back to #1. We should go back to that system.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, horse****. President Barack Obama has been a good President. We will see what Donald Trump ends up doing. He is going to start changing his positions on just about everything as that is what Donald Trump does. Who knows? I may even start liking him.
Sorry, but your definition of a "good president" must be different from the majority of Americans, because by ditching Hillary they proved that they did not want four more years of Obama. Besides, you can't name anything that he did positive since he has been in office other than a bit of entertainment TV.

I am happy for you, if you think you might like Trump's compromising. You know the word. It's what all you liberals use but don't know how to use it in any manner but lip service.

Whether or not Trump turns out to be a good president is irrelevant because liberals won't admit it regardless. We still have liberals that won't admit that Reagan was a great president. Personally, I do not care whether anyone likes Trump or not. Results mean something to me, not personality or entertainment. I would be happy if Trump stays off of Twitter and off of TV unless he has something important to say. I think that presidents should be banned from appearing on late night TV, period.

I am tired of compromise that is one sided. I do not care if the left is hurt and despondent over losing the election. We put up with the worst the left had and almost had to endure another term of the worst they had to offer. I would be celebrating their loss if we didn't have a weakened and diluted America today. Compromise? Gender confused? Baby murders? Banning the death penalty in some states? Legalizing drugs? Weakening of religious freedom? Mandating PC? Safe zones? Amnesty? Etc, etc, etc. America, once strong and proud is now weak, due to a lack of morals and ethics. We have a corrupt political tyranny and I do not see it changing much just because an outsider was elected.

Put a stop to the rioting before the very few are allowed to destroy the livelihood of struggling citizens. This is NOT the American way. These people need to be punished. Allow the police to use sticks, gas and fire hoses on them. Clear the streets and punish anyone that exceed the maximum allowed group size. There are group limitations for demonstrations without a permit. Charge these miscreants and use force if necessary. Warn them first, and then use force on them. Clear the scum from the streets of our country.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, but your definition of a "good president" must be different from the majority of Americans, because by ditching Hillary they proved that they did not want four more years of Obama. Besides, you can't name anything that he did positive since he has been in office other than a bit of entertainment TV.

I am happy for you, if you think you might like Trump's compromising. You know the word. It's what all you liberals use but don't know how to use it in any manner but lip service.

Whether or not Trump turns out to be a good president is irrelevant because liberals won't admit it regardless. We still have liberals that won't admit that Reagan was a great president. Personally, I do not care whether anyone likes Trump or not. Results mean something to me, not personality or entertainment. I would be happy if Trump stays off of Twitter and off of TV unless he has something important to say. I think that presidents should be banned from appearing on late night TV, period.

I am tired of compromise that is one sided. I do not care if the left is hurt and despondent over losing the election. We put up with the worst the left had and almost had to endure another term of the worst they had to offer. I would be celebrating their loss if we didn't have a weakened and diluted America today. Compromise? Gender confused? Baby murders? Banning the death penalty in some states? Legalizing drugs? Weakening of religious freedom? Mandating PC? Safe zones? Amnesty? Etc, etc, etc. America, once strong and proud is now weak, due to a lack of morals and ethics. We have a corrupt political tyranny and I do not see it changing much just because an outsider was elected.

Put a stop to the rioting before the very few are allowed to destroy the livelihood of struggling citizens. This is NOT the American way. These people need to be punished. Allow the police to use sticks, gas and fire hoses on them. Clear the streets and punish anyone that exceed the maximum allowed group size. There are group limitations for demonstrations without a permit. Charge these miscreants and use force if necessary. Warn them first, and then use force on them. Clear the scum from the streets of our country.
Why don't we do that where it matters? Start clearing out the minority enclaves. Three violent felonies and the death penalty. Screw the corporation run private prisons who profit from life sentences. In 20 years the inner city slums could be empty, no more "bad part of town". They'll keep being violent, they can't help themselves, and we can eventually get rid of them all.

What do you say?
Old 11-12-2016, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't we do that where it matters? Start clearing out the minority enclaves. Three violent felonies and the death penalty. Screw the corporation run private prisons who profit from life sentences. In 20 years the inner city slums could be empty, no more "bad part of town". They'll keep being violent, they can't help themselves, and we can eventually get rid of them all.

What do you say?
I would probably agree to a "three felonies and your gone" type of policy. Meaning that after three felonies, execution. I do not see the difference between whether a person is white or black when it comes to crime. If you do the crime, you pay regardless of race. I do not believe in quotas when it comes to prison or employment. I doubt that race has a bearing on a judge when he sentences a scumbag.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
I would probably agree to a "three felonies and your gone" type of policy. Meaning that after three felonies, execution. I do not see the difference between whether a person is white or black when it comes to crime. If you do the crime, you pay regardless of race. I do not believe in quotas when it comes to prison or employment. I doubt that race has a bearing on a judge when he sentences a scumbag.
Blacks and hispanics commit FAR more violent crimes than whites. Whites are more "white collar" crime than physical violent crime.

There ARE quotas for prisons. States sign contracts for minimum occupancy rates. Judges have been busted filling new prisons too quickly giving outrageous sentences for minor offenses.

Race IS a big factor...the judges can't be seen as being "racist" by locking up too many blacks compared to whites. Half the black population would be in prison if they were all locked up when they should be. The other half would be right behind them. They're a violent species.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:21 AM
n/a

The hypocrisy of the left is on full display for all America to see
Old 11-12-2016, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Blacks and hispanics commit FAR more violent crimes than whites. Whites are more "white collar" crime than physical violent crime.

There ARE quotas for prisons. States sign contracts for minimum occupancy rates. Judges have been busted filling new prisons too quickly giving outrageous sentences for minor offenses.

Race IS a big factor...the judges can't be seen as being "racist" by locking up too many blacks compared to whites. Half the black population would be in prison if they were all locked up when they should be. The other half would be right behind them. They're a violent species.
Load of crap.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Load of crap.
You must be ignorant.

The Villages Florida
Old 11-12-2016, 09:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Load of crap.
Ignorant...naive...

Tags
civil, war, day, started, office

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.