Civil War at Fox?

Old 10-21-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I feel stupid and sorry.

I will never even try to engage with such extremists as it appears we have on here. I never thought Rubicon was in that camp but here it is......

Nobody can converse with alt right extremists, and to even mention Alex Jones is an insult,

Was warned by phone that this forum was gaining rep of an alt right white nationalist site, but I was surely naive.

It does explain so much however about Rubicon and Gracie, etc all.

I do suggest that anyone on here read about this alt right nationalist movement.

There's no real difference between 'white nationalism' and 'alt-right' - Business Insider

Know your neighbors
Listen Rocky...America is now 51% minorities and only 49% white. We ARE at the tipping point. IF we continue..."America" is lost...it will vanish...becoming a Mexico II. America cannot survive with a population of only 20% white.
Old 10-21-2017, 04:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Listen Rocky...America is now 51% minorities and only 49% white. We ARE at the tipping point. IF we continue..."America" is lost...it will vanish...becoming a Mexico II. America cannot survive with a population of only 20% white.
Listen to me.

My personal belief system has no place in it to judge people placed on the color of their skin, where their parents were born, whether they were born in this country, or what religion they were born into or practice.

The black peoples you demean have only had their freedom for 50 years, a drop in the bucket in history. They grew up with a different value system based on the situation in which they were placed. When you speak of neighborhoods, you imply all folks are black, and all are criminal or bad in some way. You ignore the white people in the same neighborhood who grew up with the same value system. Certainly not because of their skin color, but their economic system.

I judge people by their words and action, nothing else matters..nothing.

As to the general theme here, I do not tolerate radical left wingers nor radical right wingers. THEY ARE RADICAL AND EXTREME. They have that moniker for a reason.

I knew that Rubicon was to my "right" but believed him when he professed to have conservative values. I now know he does not, which is why he places no value at all on morality or character. Steve Bannon, the alt right leader trashed President Bush this week along with Sen McCain. I would be proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with Bush and McCain against Trump and Bannon.

Throughout the years, many have said that when the facist arrive they will come rolled in a flag, carrying a Bible. Rubicon, Gracie and the rest represent that movement, and frankly spoke to a few people about this site.

You can demean anybody who is not white, not extreme in their views, believe in morals, and pas judgement on line, but I will not discuss with you, Rubicon, Gracie or their ilk. They are extremists and very dangerous from my perspective.

I will stand for morals, character, truth, acceptance before anything. They are banking on hate and prejudice to win over, and they have no chance.

I now know why they avoid discussion of Trump. While I was sarcastic about them supporting lies and immorality and being non patriotic, I was more right than I realize. They are un American. I know what a real American looks like, and acts like.

I feel plain stupid for not realizing what they are and what this forum has allowed to ooze in here.
Old 10-21-2017, 05:12 PM
n/a

I might add that if the motivation for accusing the media of "making things up" is simply because Alex Jones professed it, then I fear for the hearts and minds of those people.

Incredible to think how "immature" the brain is to allow that.

To allow that kind of thing to infect you is indicative of serious problems.

To then call yourself a patriot as they have done, when you throw away the principles that made this country great because of hate based on skn color, or heritage, or religion is the very epitome of something...a word I am grasping for.

This is not what started the Tea Party....this is what started the Nazis, and that is a fact.

Sad as hell.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Listen to me.

My personal belief system has no place in it to judge people placed on the color of their skin, where their parents were born, whether they were born in this country, or what religion they were born into or practice.

The black peoples you demean have only had their freedom for 50 years, a drop in the bucket in history. They grew up with a different value system based on the situation in which they were placed. When you speak of neighborhoods, you imply all folks are black, and all are criminal or bad in some way. You ignore the white people in the same neighborhood who grew up with the same value system. Certainly not because of their skin color, but their economic system.

I judge people by their words and action, nothing else matters..nothing.

As to the general theme here, I do not tolerate radical left wingers nor radical right wingers. THEY ARE RADICAL AND EXTREME. They have that moniker for a reason.

I knew that Rubicon was to my "right" but believed him when he professed to have conservative values. I now know he does not, which is why he places no value at all on morality or character. Steve Bannon, the alt right leader trashed President Bush this week along with Sen McCain. I would be proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with Bush and McCain against Trump and Bannon.

Throughout the years, many have said that when the facist arrive they will come rolled in a flag, carrying a Bible. Rubicon, Gracie and the rest represent that movement, and frankly spoke to a few people about this site.

You can demean anybody who is not white, not extreme in their views, believe in morals, and pas judgement on line, but I will not discuss with you, Rubicon, Gracie or their ilk. They are extremists and very dangerous from my perspective.

I will stand for morals, character, truth, acceptance before anything. They are banking on hate and prejudice to win over, and they have no chance.

I now know why they avoid discussion of Trump. While I was sarcastic about them supporting lies and immorality and being non patriotic, I was more right than I realize. They are un American. I know what a real American looks like, and acts like.

I feel plain stupid for not realizing what they are and what this forum has allowed to ooze in here.
Well how about judging by what SPECIES they are? Negros are NOT of the same genetic line as EVERY other race. If you put an Asian, a Caucasian, and a negro in a room together...and you have to decide...which is NOT like the others...which would you pick? Negros are 1/20th genetically different from EVERY other race...EVERYONE but Negros share common ancestors. You HAVE to get it through your head that they are NOT "us". And THAT is why they ALWAYS fail. In EVERY culture...negros are at the very bottom. In EVERY country negros are at the very bottom. Because they are NOT "fully developed "humans". You NOT judging them by their skin color...you are judging their genetics.

Black people have been FREE in many places of the world...throughout history...WHAT have they done with it? They live like WE DID 50,000 years ago. Mud huts and scratching in the ground for roots and grubs. There is no "black civilization" like western civilization. WHITE western civilization that has given you EVERYTHING you have today. Blacks didn't invent it...white men did.

They GROW UP with a different value system because they're a different species. Wolves and dogs have different value systems too...and they're different species.

The neighborhoods are whatever percent they are black...they're all different. Anything over 30-40% and you have a hellhole...always. It doesn't matter how many "good white people" are left. Blacks corrupt. Whenever you find hard core drug use, criminality, violence...blacks are involved. Blacks destroy the neighborhood. Blacks moving in NEVER made a neighborhood better...never.

Well then JUDGE the blacks on their ACTIONS. They DESTROY...EVERY place they take over. EVERY neighborhood that turns black gets worse...every one. EVERY school that turns black they DESTROY...every one. Every country they take over...they destroy. WHAT more proof do you need?

WHAT morals? Most blacks are on welfare...they despise education. Character? Look at their neighborhoods...half are not working but it's a dirty, trashy, mess.

The TRUTH is...we are genetically different...1/20th different...different species different...and it SHOWS in how they act and how we act.

You MUST go to MLK Blvd and SEE what the REAL 99% of blacks are like. You MUST visit a black high school to SEE what the REAL 99% of blacks are like. You MUST visit a welfare office to SEE the percentage of recipients who are white and minorities...90+% are minorities.

OPEN your eyes...we ARE losing our country...whites will be 20% of the population in 30 years.
Old 10-22-2017, 08:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
I might add that if the motivation for accusing the media of "making things up" is simply because Alex Jones professed it, then I fear for the hearts and minds of those people.

Incredible to think how "immature" the brain is to allow that.

To allow that kind of thing to infect you is indicative of serious problems.

To then call yourself a patriot as they have done, when you throw away the principles that made this country great because of hate based on skn color, or heritage, or religion is the very epitome of something...a word I am grasping for.

This is not what started the Tea Party....this is what started the Nazis, and that is a fact.

Sad as hell.
Thank you. Beautifully expressed. You have more friends here than you may know.
Old 10-22-2017, 09:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you. Beautifully expressed. You have more friends here than you may know.
Friends who are as wrong as she is.

Like you...
Old 10-23-2017, 04:32 AM
n/a

Completely agree with you
Old 10-23-2017, 04:33 AM
n/a

You are despicable and I hope i don’t live near you....
Old 10-23-2017, 06:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Completely agree with you
Quote:
You are despicable and I hope i don’t live near you....
Who are you talking to?
Old 10-23-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace this week spoke out against his own Fox News colleagues who routinely parrot President Trump and bash the media as “fake news.” In an interview with the Associated Press, Wallace confessed: “It bothers me. If they want to say they like Trump, or that they’re upset with the Democrats, that’s fine. That’s opinion. That’s what they do for a living.” He continued on to suggest a rift between the network’s commentary and hard-news operations.

While Wallace did not specifically name any colleagues, it’s quite obvious he was referring to the cabal of hosts–from Sean Hannity to Jesse Watters to Jeanine Pirro to the Fox & Friends trio—who dutifully attack the media and defend the president on every given issue.

Hannity criticized the press in 90 percent of his monologues from May 15 to Sept. 1, according to the liberal media watchdogs Media Matters for America, and used the term “fake news” 67 times.

Fox's Wallace doesn't like colleagues echoing press attacks
Well, it’s straight up an entertainment network. So, anyone who thinks he wants to do serious journalism-should look elsewhere for a job.

Tags
media, fox, that’s, wallace, press

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.