Clarification of Trump Derangement Syndrome

Old 10-22-2017, 10:21 AM
n/a

Default Clarification of Trump Derangement Syndrome

The controversy concerning Trump Derangement Syndrome apparently, again needs clarification.

What it is not. It is not about Trump himself. But, rather about a "strawman" concocted/invented by self interest detractors intent on stopping the Trump Administration from usurping their power and control.

How does It survive? It survives because those self interest detractors have key placement in the news media, academia, Hollywood , intelligence community and political Establishment and hence dominate the news and the false narrative.

This is a pivotal point in the direction this nation will take as it is internationalist vs nationalist. As internationalist I mean other world leaders making decisions for Americans such as the UN

Modus Operandi The aforementioned players are all well attuned to the progressive /Establishment dog whistle and they play off one another. In that Trump will never get a fair hearing no matter what he or his Administration accomplishes.

Trump the Man There is no question that Trump is an individualistic, an alpha male that needs to be top dog. There is no question that he is well versed in the sub-tiles of the business world and he has street smarts.
He is aggressive, a risk taker, and one who, when he sets his sights on a target he will not let go. As stated before what makes us good makes us bad.

Trump despite his education and vast world travel is surprisingly lacking in communications skills and is rough around the edges. But he doesn't thankful speak in Washington speak

However the key point is that he has no ties to anyone in the political world. Worse for his detractors once he sets his sights on something he is like a pit bull and won't let go.

There has not been a politician , with backbone,like this for so long that opponents don't know how to react. its why they all have puzzled looks on their face he actually does what he said he will do

Instinctively they know he will do what he has promised to do and that scares the bejesus out of them.

So they invent fake news, stories, accuse him of being
( you fill in the blank) anything to stop him and have continued that false narrative

Hence Trump Derangement Syndrome ( the obsession with Trump the Man). used to belittle out of hate, fear, misinformation, but never do they speak to the issues
because they re not serious adults.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-22-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The controversy concerning Trump Derangement Syndrome apparently, again needs clarification.

What it is not. It is not about Trump himself. But, rather about a "strawman" concocted/invented by self interest detractors intent on stopping the Trump Administration from usurping their power and control.

How does It survive? It survives because those self interest detractors have key placement in the news media, academia, Hollywood , intelligence community and political Establishment and hence dominate the news and the false narrative.

This is a pivotal point in the direction this nation will take as it is internationalist vs nationalist. As internationalist I mean other world leaders making decisions for Americans such as the UN

Modus Operandi The aforementioned players are all well attuned to the progressive /Establishment dog whistle and they play off one another. In that Trump will never get a fair hearing no matter what he or his Administration accomplishes.

Trump the Man There is no question that Trump is an individualistic, an alpha male that needs to be top dog. There is no question that he is well versed in the sub-tiles of the business world and he has street smarts.
He is aggressive, a risk taker, and one who, when he sets his sights on a target he will not let go. As stated before what makes us good makes us bad.

Trump despite his education and vast world travel is surprisingly lacking in communications skills and is rough around the edges. But he doesn't thankful speak in Washington speak

However the key point is that he has no ties to anyone in the political world. Worse for his detractors once he sets his sights on something he is like a pit bull and won't let go.

There has not been a politician , with backbone,like this for so long that opponents don't know how to react. its why they all have puzzled looks on their face he actually does what he said he will do

Instinctively they know he will do what he has promised to do and that scares the bejesus out of them.

( you fill in the blank) anything to stop him and have continued that false narrative

Hence Trump Derangement Syndrome ( the obsession with Trump the Man). used to belittle out of hate, fear, misinformation, but never do they speak to the issues

Personal Best Regards:
It DOESN'T matter! The KEY point is...the politicians WORK FOR THE WEALTHY...not the other way around.

Politicians are the employees of the powerful and wealthy...our ONLY choice is which of these two would you prefer...a D or an R...to lord over you? It WILL be one of these two...of that...you have NO choice. Because we've cleverly convinced you that ONLY "our guy" are "viable".
Old 10-23-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
It DOESN'T matter! The KEY point is...the politicians WORK FOR THE WEALTHY...not the other way around.

Politicians are the employees of the powerful and wealthy...our ONLY choice is which of these two would you prefer...a D or an R...to lord over you? It WILL be one of these two...of that...you have NO choice. Because we've cleverly convinced you that ONLY "our guy" are "viable".
I am well aware and Trump is actually not my guy but the only guy who holds out hope to put a dent in the monolith we call government. Will he cave?

His tweets do two things 1) they mesh with today's humor which merges with reality 2) they make you think past the sell

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-23-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Trump derangement syndrome is nothing more than a take off on Bush derangement syndrome.

Per Wikipedia: American pundit and psychiatrist Charles Krauthammer, noting the reaction of liberals to George W. Bush and his policies,
in a 2003 column coined the term Bush Derangement Syndrome to describe "the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction
to the policies, the presidency—nay—the very existence of George W. Bush
"
Old 10-23-2017, 04:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
As akways you make accusations with never offering any substance....what stories have been invented ? What news is being reported that is made up ?

And do not refer me to Alex Jones again...going anywhere near his website is taking a risk of virus or worse. You two can share conspiracy theories and accusations together., but do not use that nut case to back u up the unamerican claims.

And you always, without fail in any of your little self indulgent speeches ever ever mention where the TRUTH fits in with Trump. He is allowed to lie from the seat of our government..why ? Do not go to anybody else....just tell me where Trump and the Truth come together without using the alt right Alex Jones distortion of facts and conspiracies.

I can live with an egoist President. I can even support some policies, but what makes you trust a proven liar ?
Old 10-23-2017, 06:26 PM
n/a

PRESIDENTIAL LOGIC ? ALT RIGHT EXTREMIST LOGIC ?

"You can’t trust the media, according to President Trump — unless the media happens to tell you that many people don’t trust the media. In that case, you can trust that the media is reporting trustworthy information about the public’s distrust of the media.

It makes sense, if you don’t think about it.

Trump claimed in a tweet Sunday that almost half of Americans believe major news outlets fabricate reports about him. He didn’t cite his source, perhaps because it was Politico, which he has consistently called unreliable.

“Unreliable” is putting it mildly. The president’s exact language about Politico is “the dumbest and most slanted of the political sites” — a “phony,” “third-rate,” “dishonest” “scam” published by “losers,” “clowns,” “serious haters” and “some very untalented reporters.”

Trump’s position is clear: Don’t believe Politico.

Trump says poll about fake news, published by ‘dishonest’ Politico, is real news - The Washington Post

This is the man you all want to believe and put above your country
Old 10-23-2017, 08:24 PM
n/a

You're obsessed with political theater...reality TV...like the Kardashians...only it's the Trumps.

Women...get them OUT of important decisions...they are RULED by emotions. Very few are rational and practical.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post

This is the man you all want to believe and put above your country
I see your still pi$$ed that you wasted your vote on Dopey Smurf for president...LOSER!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2017, 10:33 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2017, 06:32 AM
n/a

I believe "The Boy" is back...

Old 10-24-2017, 06:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump derangement syndrome is nothing more than a take off on Bush derangement syndrome.

Per Wikipedia: American pundit and psychiatrist Charles Krauthammer, noting the reaction of liberals to George W. Bush and his policies,
in a 2003 column coined the term Bush Derangement Syndrome to describe "the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction
to the policies, the presidency—nay—the very existence of George W. Bush
"
Now who are you? Ski-Ron?

Use of the term "Is nothing more" shows a belittling attitude to a thoughtful poster.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:25 AM
n/a

“Hopefully what presidents do is try to bring everyone together...and not debase our country. And that has not happened,” @SenBobCorker says"
Old 10-24-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Now who are you? Ski-Ron?

Use of the term "Is nothing more" shows a belittling attitude to a thoughtful poster.
After re-reading the OP post, I agree and I apologize. I meant no disrespect. I should have just mentioned who coined the phrase
to begin with and that it originally applied to a previous president. Although, this time around, it seems to be much more severe as exemplified by post #9.
Old 10-24-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
After re-reading the OP post, I agree and I apologize. I meant no disrespect. I should have just mentioned who coined the phrase
to begin with and that it originally applied to a previous president. Although, this time around, it seems to be much more severe as exemplified by post #9.
I do not believe you did anything wrong at all.

More belittling than anything is the very use of that phrase. It denotes a superiority attitude and is meant to demean anyone who disagrees with him or her.

You offered up the history to show its inception and that is great.

"Is nothing more" was very clear and I might add....accurate. As I said the use of the term over and over to avoid discussion is what is a "belittling attitude"
Old 10-24-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
“Hopefully what presidents do is try to bring everyone together...and not debase our country. And that has not happened,” @SenBobCorker says"
Are you a Bob Corker fan?

Tags
news, world

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.