The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Are you a Bob Corker fan?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
He nailed it and I quoted him. End of story.

He is correct 100%......as chairman of the Foreign Relations comm.he is more aware than most of the terrible risk our country i s at with this President, and has pretty much been someone who can see both sides.

Fan ? No.....I am no fan of anyone elected to office. I respect some more than others for their honesty and patriotism, but would not call me a fan of any at all.

May be far fetched for most of you extremists of the alt right to understand, but my country comes first before any one man or woman.

Note all the conversations around our President, you extremists ignore whether he is telling the truth or not, whether he changes stories or not, whether he levels unsubstantiated accusations or no.....because he is first in your mind, and not our country.

He found a place, the Presidency, where he can actually hide (immunity from prosecution while in office is the prevailing law opinion) and thus he simply uses it to hurt others, who would be subject to lawsuit after lawsuit.

Fan ? No, just thought his comment coming from a man who began by believing Trump and now has seen enough. Word is in the halls of congress, most elected Republican officials feel the same way, but are not in a position to say it publicly....YET
Old 10-24-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

And you wonder why Trump isn't fond of the media?
Old 10-24-2017, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

He is correct 100%......as chairman of the Foreign Relations comm.he is more aware than most of the terrible risk our country i s at with this President, and has pretty much been someone who can see both sides.

Fan ? No.....I am no fan of anyone elected to office. I respect some more than others for their honesty and patriotism, but would not call me a fan of any at all.

May be far fetched for most of you extremists of the alt right to understand, but my country comes first before any one man or woman.

Note all the conversations around our President, you extremists ignore whether he is telling the truth or not, whether he changes stories or not, whether he levels unsubstantiated accusations or no.....because he is first in your mind, and not our country.

He found a place, the Presidency, where he can actually hide (immunity from prosecution while in office is the prevailing law opinion) and thus he simply uses it to hurt others, who would be subject to lawsuit after lawsuit.

Fan ? No, just thought his comment coming from a man who began by believing Trump and now has seen enough. Word is in the halls of congress, most elected Republican officials feel the same way, but are not in a position to say it publicly....YET
None of them are honest or patriotic. They help others STEAL from OUR treasury.
Old 10-24-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

I hope that they stand up to Donald John Trump and soon!!
Old 10-24-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
As akways you make accusations with never offering any substance....what stories have been invented ? What news is being reported that is made up ?

And do not refer me to Alex Jones again...going anywhere near his website is taking a risk of virus or worse. You two can share conspiracy theories and accusations together., but do not use that nut case to back u up the unamerican claims.

And you always, without fail in any of your little self indulgent speeches ever ever mention where the TRUTH fits in with Trump. He is allowed to lie from the seat of our government..why ? Do not go to anybody else....just tell me where Trump and the Truth come together without using the alt right Alex Jones distortion of facts and conspiracies.

I can live with an egoist President. I can even support some policies, but what makes you trust a proven liar ?
Finally, someone understands that "at best" Trump is a horrible distortion of TRUTH,, something that is mandatory when he espoused during campaign to bring truth to government, another lie!!!!

And please, please, we are talking about Trump, no one else.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:47 PM
n/a

"Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., in choosing to revive and escalate his critique of President Trump, has crossed a critical threshold in questioning the president’s fitness for the office he occupies. The fact that he’s not alone in his party – and that is a fact - has implications for the president’s ability to govern from here.

The chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee is now on the record saying that Trump is “debasing our nation,” engaging in “constant non-truth telling,” and even “kneecapping” public servants in his own administration who are trying to avert war.

This is a senior Republican leader and a onetime advocate for the Trump coming close to declaring that the president is not fit for the presidency."

ANALYSIS: Corker draws line in the sand in questioning Trump's fitness for office - ABC News
Old 10-24-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
As akways you make accusations with never offering any substance....what stories have been invented ? What news is being reported that is made up ?

And do not refer me to Alex Jones again...going anywhere near his website is taking a risk of virus or worse. You two can share conspiracy theories and accusations together., but do not use that nut case to back u up the unamerican claims.

And you always, without fail in any of your little self indulgent speeches ever ever mention where the TRUTH fits in with Trump. He is allowed to lie from the seat of our government..why ? Do not go to anybody else....just tell me where Trump and the Truth come together without using the alt right Alex Jones distortion of facts and conspiracies.

I can live with an egoist President. I can even support some policies, but what makes you trust a proven liar ?
i cannot ID who you are However, what more can I say you already answered for me.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-24-2017, 02:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump derangement syndrome is nothing more than a take off on Bush derangement syndrome.

Per Wikipedia: American pundit and psychiatrist Charles Krauthammer, noting the reaction of liberals to George W. Bush and his policies,
in a 2003 column coined the term Bush Derangement Syndrome to describe "the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction
to the policies, the presidency—nay—the very existence of George W. Bush
"
You are correct. Too many progressive have and utilize the same modus operandi for every person and for every situation

They have all become so Alinsky-esque

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-24-2017, 02:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Finally, someone understands that "at best" Trump is a horrible distortion of TRUTH,, something that is mandatory when he espoused during campaign to bring truth to government, another lie!!!!

And please, please, we are talking about Trump, no one else.
Please take five minutes and reflect on what was said and done and/or not said and done concerning scandals emanating from the Democratic side. there are past and current issues involving Democrats and despite substantive evidence prosecutors , the FBI, etc have not investigated or pre-determined the outcome before the investigation has been concluded. Yet when it came to bush and Trump their detractors have been ruthless with their fishing expeditions bent on doing damage one way or another.

the difference between the two is its spectators (we the people) with Trump too many progressive act out as a lynch mob demanding blood and ignoring the need for a
fair trial.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-24-2017, 02:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please take five minutes and reflect on what was said and done and/or not said and done concerning scandals emanating from the Democratic side. there are past and current issues involving Democrats and despite substantive evidence prosecutors , the FBI, etc have not investigated or pre-determined the outcome before the investigation has been concluded. Yet when it came to bush and Trump their detractors have been ruthless with their fishing expeditions bent on doing damage one way or another.

the difference between the two is its spectators (we the people) with Trump too many progressive act out as a lynch mob demanding blood and ignoring the need for a
fair trial.

Personal Best Regards:
Have you been reading anything except Alex Jones ?

It is far...very far...from simply progressives, democrats, etc.

Eyes wide open to your alt right white nationalist movement, fronted with the phoniest of supposed patriotism.

Tags
news, world

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.