Palin couldn't even answer

Old 06-10-2011, 11:31 AM
n/a

Default Palin couldn't even answer

a question from a third grader correctly.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalra...says-vice.html
Old 06-10-2011, 12:28 PM
n/a

And your point is?.....................Sarah Palin is an ambitious, aggressive, hands on and active politician.

All she is expressing is that active support she would contribute to this office.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:07 PM
n/a

Default She got the answer wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
And your point is?.....................Sarah Palin is an ambitious, aggressive, hands on and active politician.

All she is expressing is that active support she would contribute to this office.
she didn't even know the responsibilities under the Constitution of the office she was seeking. This is in response to the posters on this forum who continue to argue how accompolished a politician she is.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
she didn't even know the responsibilities under the Constitution of the office she was seeking. This is in response to the posters on this forum who continue to argue how accompolished a politician she is.
Trying to teach anyone about Palin's abundance of ignorance is like trying to teach a pig to sing...you won't succeed and you will anger the pig. We both have better and more productive things to do.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:38 PM
n/a

Did you know that the Vice President is the PRESIDENT of the Senate according to the Constitution? I think she was absolutely correct! Just because "traditionally" they have played a less active role does not make her answer incorrect. She believes in the Constitution. Too bad liberals don't.
JJ
Old 06-10-2011, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Her statement was about the Vice President and they were absolutely correct under the Constitution. She believes in the Constitution and not in the "traditional" role Vice President's have taken in RECENT years.
Do you believe in the Constitution?
JJ
Old 06-10-2011, 02:58 PM
n/a

Default Ladydoc was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJoe View Post
Her statement was about the Vice President and they were absolutely correct under the Constitution. She believes in the Constitution and not in the "traditional" role Vice President's have taken in RECENT years.
Do you believe in the Constitution?
JJ
about you. There it is in black and white, and you can't accept that she was wrong. You and Richie make a great pair.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
about you. There it is in black and white, and you can't accept that she was wrong. You and Richie make a great pair.
Hah!!; I wasn't even on this post yet. Besides; you're the one having dreams about her all night, aren't you? You know you are. I hear Gov. Palin may have to take out a restraining order against you, you naughty boy. You need to find something to take your mind off your obsessive compulsion to follow her and try to learn everything you can about her.

BUT!!!........If you can't; The New York Times editorial staff that are also Palin stalkers are looking for you. You would be perfect. Just the sort of Palin fan they're searching for.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...-mail-records/
Old 06-10-2011, 03:36 PM
n/a

Default How was Palin wrong?

Quote:
HOW was she wrong? It is in the CONSTITUTION!!
JJ
Old 06-10-2011, 04:22 PM
n/a

If the opposition's Palin magnifying glass and same standard of criticism were applied to ANY of the 545 in Washington the results would be no different than the trashing done to what Palin knows/doesn't know.

The higher the profile the more severe the criticism....either R or D!

I find the hypocritical stance against Palin amusing and more often disgustingly partisan.

What about all the lechers? Cheats on taxes, spouses? Sex driven fanatics?
Liars? Incompetents? Phonies? Currently in office.

Why do we not hear about the gaffs and stupid commentary by Obama?

ANY incumbent makes Palin and others not in office look good....ANY!!!!!

btk
Old 06-10-2011, 05:01 PM
n/a

Default Very Intelligent post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Hah!!; I wasn't even on this post yet. Besides; you're the one having dreams about her all night, aren't you? You know you are. I hear Gov. Palin may have to take out a restraining order against you, you naughty boy. You need to find something to take your mind off your obsessive compulsion to follow her and try to learn everything you can about her.

BUT!!!........If you can't; The New York Times editorial staff that are also Palin stalkers are looking for you. You would be perfect. Just the sort of Palin fan they're searching for.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...-mail-records/
just what I've come to expect from you! I guess you just ruined your attempts to pawn yourself off as some kind of intellectual.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:50 PM
n/a

Default Another example..

Quote:
just what I've come to expect from you! I guess you just ruined your attempts to pawn yourself off as some kind of intellectual.
Another example of attacking the speaker and not the speech.
JJ
Old 06-10-2011, 06:16 PM
n/a

Wait JimJoe, I'm still pondering Richie trying to pawn himself off as an intellectual.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:04 PM
n/a

Default You can call me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post
Wait JimJoe, I'm still pondering Richie trying to pawn himself off as an intellectual.
You can call me Jim.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:59 PM
n/a

On a recent "Imus in the Morning" prolgram, Don Imus asked Bill O'Reilly, what he liked about Sara Palin. O'Reilly gave the usual likes often attributed to Palin. But O'Reilly went a step further. He mentioned that his biggest dislike was her inability to answer a simple question. He stated that the last time she was on his show, When he asked her a straight question, she always answered with a prepared speech. he said it made him mad and he ended the interview. Maybe this is what happens when she tries to answer the question.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.