Ivanka's Job!

Old 02-20-2017, 11:48 AM
n/a

Unhappy Ivanka's Job!

Can someone please explain what Ivanka's job or position in this current melee is? Seems she's always around, even in Classified meetings! What type of Clearance does she have, or is she riding on her Husband's?
Old 02-20-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Can you explain to me why your name is always under guest? If you are afraid to put on your name you shouldn't be making posts!
Old 02-20-2017, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Can you explain to me why your name is always under guest? If you are afraid to put on your name you shouldn't be making posts!
It isnot an option here on the political forum. On this forum ALL registrants/participants are listed as guest.

If you sre seeing thier TOTV name then it is either the hardware or access one is using.

I never see anything other than guest...windows7...foxfirefox.....home wifi network.

Ditto for my ipad.
Old 02-20-2017, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
In this forum GUEST is the usual name!
Old 02-20-2017, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Everyone is a 'Guest' in the Political Forum, so feel free to tell us your darkest, deepest secrets and prejudices.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:56 PM
n/a

It's better then looking at monkey women!
Old 02-20-2017, 09:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's better then looking at monkey women!
Literally...she was a different species. The "missing link" between the other apes and man. Talking apes. Well...barely talking.

Something else to do on your midnight MLK Blvd field trip. Strike up a conversation.

Why do you think Africans can be shown completely nude? They're NOT sexual to little white boys who had the Sears catalog under their bed, not the National Geographic Africa issue. They're not us.
Old 02-20-2017, 09:39 PM
n/a

You need to get some help women! Either that or move back up north!
Old 02-20-2017, 11:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchase View Post
Unless you have Tapatalk, then you can see everyone's name! It's a great app! Peace out...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Unless you have Tapatalk, then you can see everyone's name! It's a great app! Peace out...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
If you wish to see the IDs, you do not need Tapatalk. When you reply to someone, just scroll down to look at the other comments and you will see that they are not listed as guest anymore.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

I agree, the people who use the moniker guest are obviously trying to bask someone without us knowing who they are. Why are guests allowed. I don't know half the people on here by their screen name so it is safe to use one, ALSO WHY ARE THE GUESTS, OR ANYONE, ALLOWED TO POST POLITICAL POSTS ON THE REGULAR BOARD? I don't care if people want to discuss politics but that is why we have a forumn for them..
Old 02-21-2017, 11:17 PM
n/a

Quote:

I agree, the people who use the moniker guest are obviously trying to bash someone without us knowing who they are. Why are guests allowed. I don't know half the people on here by their screen name so it is safe to use one, ALSO WHY ARE THE GUESTS, OR ANYONE, ALLOWED TO POST POLITICAL POSTS ON THE REGULAR BOARD? I don't care if people want to discuss politics but that is why we have a forumn for them..
Old 02-22-2017, 04:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
I agree, the people who use the moniker guest are obviously trying to bask someone without us knowing who they are. Why are guests allowed. I don't know half the people on here by their screen name so it is safe to use one, ALSO WHY ARE THE GUESTS, OR ANYONE, ALLOWED TO POST POLITICAL POSTS ON THE REGULAR BOARD? I don't care if people want to discuss politics but that is why we have a forumn for them..
Dear Guest:

Your preaching to the choir. It was a TOTV Admin decision and in y view a smart one. The second posters figured out ways to ID other posters is the second Political Talk transformed to Trash Talk.

The majority on PT simply want civil discourse on current events but a few trolls found their way in and here we are.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-22-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Your preaching to the choir. It was a TOTV Admin decision and in y view a smart one. The second posters figured out ways to ID other posters is the second Political Talk transformed to Trash Talk.

The majority on PT simply want civil discourse on current events but a few trolls found their way in and here we are.

Personal Best Regards:
Yet, I must remind you...since you do not define "troll" and we must differ on that definition, because the only poster younsingle out for an attack does not fit my definition, yet..those who use obscenities to describe women, or consistently and in in every post defame by skin color, or defame by religion, are spared your lectures.
Old 02-22-2017, 07:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yet, I must remind you...since you do not define "troll" and we must differ on that definition, because the only poster younsingle out for an attack does not fit my definition, yet..those who use obscenities to describe women, or consistently and in in every post defame by skin color, or defame by religion, are spared your lectures.
I've come to the conclusion that RubiTHECon just can't help it...as he is EI (emotional intelligence) challenged.

He has convinced himself that his soapbox diatribes (strong on opinions and devoid of facts), are so much more important than anyone else's actual facts...that he is totally divorced from reality.

That he is by far, the biggest flaming hypocrite here...doesn't even register with him.

He simply drones on, points fingers while standing on his upside down milk crate...totally separated from reality.

Q: What is the four letter word, starting with F...that RubiTHECon finds the most offensive?

A: FACT

Tags
ivankas, job, husbands?sad, type, meetings

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.