Classic role models for the democratic parrots.

Old 02-22-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Default Classic role models for the democratic parrots.

There is a consitency in how these people talk.
No matter what is asked...no matter what the subject....all they do is automatically default to Trump and opposition bashing and the usual name calling:

Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: "A Bunch of Scumbags" (VIDEO)

Waters followed closely by Juan Willians and Bob Beckel on Fox News.

When one hears folks like the above it removes any doubt the organized, talking points prompting of the democratic party.

It is no coincidence they all sound the same, say the same and name call the same.
Old 02-22-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
There is a consitency in how these people talk.
No matter what is asked...no matter what the subject....all they do is automatically default to Trump and opposition bashing and the usual name calling:

Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: "A Bunch of Scumbags" (VIDEO)

Waters followed closely by Juan Willians and Bob Beckel on Fox News.

When one hears folks like the above it removes any doubt the organized, talking points prompting of the democratic party.

It is no coincidence they all sound the same, say the same and name call the same.
I saw her and thought it was very inappropriate and not well said.

It is a prevailing theory however, but she went a bit far with it

I will repeat what I have been trying to get across. These theories are based on his PAST...of course he is an exception since people have watched how he handled his business and personal life. You establish a reputation in anything and you cannot simply turn your back on it.

Tags
folks, news, democratic, parrots, role

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.