Clinton dead list

Old 09-24-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

Default Clinton dead list

HILLARY TRIES TO SLAM TRUMP, Ends Up SO CONFUSED Crowd Does NOT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON -
Read all the way to the bottom of link then decide who you will vote for.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:16 AM
n/a

The only thing "confusing," is the point and the proof of the assertions....that this highly biased article is trying to make.

And people actually believe sources like this?

CNM
Old 09-24-2016, 08:17 AM
n/a

The death list is pretty static at the moment. No new folk been bumped off. Still plenty of time yet before election.
I am sure as soon as she feels a bit better, she and Bill will be in a street near you, adding to the total.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The death list is pretty static at the moment. No new folk been bumped off. Still plenty of time yet before election.
I am sure as soon as she feels a bit better, she and Bill will be in a street near you, adding to the total.
I wonder how long it will be until Hillary's name is added to the list - not long I expect.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:51 AM
n/a

They believe her story telling so (what difference does it make.)
Old 09-24-2016, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:

The only thing "confusing," is the point and the proof of the assertions....that this highly biased article is trying to make.

And people actually believe sources like this?

CNM
Old 09-24-2016, 11:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder how long it will be until Hillary's name is added to the list - not long I expect.
One can only hope. But, lets hope that she lasts until after the election. No use giving the DNC an excuse to replace her with a ringer.

Tags
decide, link, vote, bottom, list

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.