The immigration "GAMING" by Obama continues

Old 03-21-2016, 01:18 PM
n/a

Default The immigration "GAMING" by Obama continues

Border agents: DHS has 'no intention' of deporting illegals - Washington Times

Why do we have a border patrol?

Why do we have a checkpoint at all entering the USA from Mexico? To make sure Americans are only bringing their 2 bottles of booze into the country?

Why do Americans have to go through customs returning from Mexico when everybody else is exempt?

Can you imagine being an employee of the federal government anywhere in the system with anything at all related to immigration?
It seems the safest position for any of them is in the absence of what ever just do nothing and say "NEXT"?

How stupid can we be to allow this voter base building scheme to continue?

No wonder why it is a hot button issue with law abiding, sentient Americans.
Old 03-21-2016, 02:10 PM
n/a

Business wants cheap labor. Can't have slaves. The "company store" is out. Some jobs can't be outsourced...so import H-1Bs and illegals to do them.

It really is that simple. Neither party has done anything to get rid of them. 13% of our population was born outside the US, that's a frightening number! Another 13% want nothing to do with "our culture" beyond our giving them free stuff. We're doomed. Keep them walls and gates up!
Old 03-21-2016, 08:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Border agents: DHS has 'no intention' of deporting illegals - Washington Times

Why do we have a border patrol?

Why do we have a checkpoint at all entering the USA from Mexico? To make sure Americans are only bringing their 2 bottles of booze into the country?

Why do Americans have to go through customs returning from Mexico when everybody else is exempt?

Can you imagine being an employee of the federal government anywhere in the system with anything at all related to immigration?
It seems the safest position for any of them is in the absence of what ever just do nothing and say "NEXT"?

How stupid can we be to allow this voter base building scheme to continue?

No wonder why it is a hot button issue with law abiding, sentient Americans.
gee your post would make sense if their was not a negative influx of illegals at this time.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Business wants cheap labor. Can't have slaves. The "company store" is out. Some jobs can't be outsourced...so import H-1Bs and illegals to do them.

It really is that simple. Neither party has done anything to get rid of them. 13% of our population was born outside the US, that's a frightening number! Another 13% want nothing to do with "our culture" beyond our giving them free stuff. We're doomed. Keep them walls and gates up!
illegals are not entitled to government welfare.
Old 03-21-2016, 10:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
illegals are not entitled to government welfare.
So they call it something else like an arrival or welcome bonus
Old 03-21-2016, 10:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
gee your post would make sense if their was not a negative influx of illegals at this time.
Negative influx implies more leaving than coming in.....BS!
Old 03-22-2016, 01:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Negative influx implies more leaving than coming in.....BS!
Thats a simple fact anyone who wanted to check it can.
Old 03-22-2016, 04:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bald face lie. But, that's common with liberals. They actually look up to Hillary, chief of lies, other than Obama. I can give you stats, but you will just run and hide, so it is not worth the effort.
Old 03-22-2016, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bald face lie. But, that's common with liberals. They actually look up to Hillary, chief of lies, other than Obama. I can give you stats, but you will just run and hide, so it is not worth the effort.
Old 03-22-2016, 08:44 AM
n/a

Wink

Quote:
I notice every time you post something the next post is someone of with a thumbs up or some other "I agree" emoticon . hmmmmmmmm
Old 03-22-2016, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
I notice every time you post something the next post is someone of with a thumbs up or some other "I agree" emoticon . hmmmmmmmm
Old 03-22-2016, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
It wasn't my thumb up, but I do use the same as well as the agree emoticon if I agree with someone. I have never felt the need to endorse my own comment. I leave that up to the one liberal on here that is pretty consistent at replying to his own comments. I am sure that there is someone else that agrees with some of my posts. Don't feel bad. After all, this is a primarily conservative group.
Old 03-22-2016, 10:27 AM
n/a

Have you ever read an opposing viewpoint that changed your mind or at least made you think?
Old 03-22-2016, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Have you ever read an opposing viewpoint that changed your mind or at least made you think?
No. But that is not cause or reason to belittle, diss, name call as is the operating mode of some.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
I've read some pretty interesting links that were supplied, by fellow conservatives. I have attempted to read or watch links from our sole liberal, but they were so far in LEFT field (pun intended) that I discarded them as so much impotent muck.

Tags
americans, mexico, immigration, absence, related, position, safest, hot, continue, button, issue, sentient, abiding, law, scheme, building, stupid, base, voter, system, make, usa, bringing, entering, checkpoint

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.